Israeli jets turn tail on Russian fighter jets

Probes. Normal. Turkey chased away Russian probe this morning.

Six Russian fighter jets type Multirole Sukhoi SU - 30 SM have intercepted 4 Israeli McDonnell Douglas F-15's fighter bombers attempting to infiltrate the Syrian coast.The Israeli F 15 warplanes have been flying over Syrian airspace for months and in particular the coast of Latakia, which is now the bridgehead of the Russian forces in Syria.

The Israeli jets would generally follow a fairly complex flight plan and approach Latakia from the sea

On the night of 1 October 02, 2015, six Sukhoi SU-30 Russian SM fighters took off from the Syrian Hmimim airbase in the direction of Cyprus, before changing course and intercepting the four Israeli F-15 fighters off the coast of Syria, that were flying in attack formation.

Surprised by a situation as unexpected and probably not prepared for a dogfight with one of the best Russian multipurpose fighters, Israeli pilots have quickly turned back South at high speed over the Lebanon.

The Lebanese army has officially announced at 2313 Z (local time) that four "enemy aircraft" (Israeli) had crossed the airspace of the Lebanon.

This 'incident' between the Russian and Israeli combat aircraft struck with amazement the command of the Israeli air force, which has estimated that a possible dogfight between F-15 Israelis and the Russian Su-30 would have led to the destruction of the four aircraft Israelis.

Israel has strongly protested to Moscow of the incident but the Russians demanded explanations about the presence of Israeli military aircraft in full Syrian airspace.

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
It comes soon

Your story is BS (why am I not surprised). Fully 2 days after Infowars got egg on its face by repeating this "news" from some French blog, the loony websites are whining that the MS media is ignoring the "story."

Trust me ... this would make 3" headlines in Putin's media.

Meanwhile it is quietly disappearing as even the least credible sources are slinking away with their tails between their legs.

Russian jets in Syrian skies

LiveLeak.com - Syria Update# Air Duel between the Sukhoi Su - 30 Russian SM and Israeli F-15 via @po_st

I'm certain Israeli pilots have been given strict orders not to engage Russian jets in Syrian (or Lebanese, or international) air space.

That said the Ynet link you posted says nothing about a confrontation (nor does any credible nor even any Russian media outlet) and the LiveLeak article simply repeats what it claims was a (unattributed) French story which, in lieu of substantiation, claims to have been an "exclusive" and that "the incident has been ignored by major news agencies," thereby explaining in advance why only LiveLeak published that fabrication.

How convenient, eh?

So while claiming this to be an exclusive (but unsubstantiated) story from an unidentified source, LiveLeak simultaneously decries the MS media ignoring of it.

Meanwhile the idiot Jew-hating cabal here - like Pene, Dildo and Fanger - is dancing (goosestepping?) in the aisles.

Can you smell the fish, Aris?

Last edited:
Your story is BS (why am I not surprised). Fully 2 days after Infowars got egg on its face by repeating this "news" from some French blog, the loony websites are whining that the MS media is ignoring the "story."

Trust me ... this would make 3" headlines in Putin's media.

Meanwhile it is quietly disappearing as even the least credible sources are slinking away with their tails between their legs.
You're just all butt hurt the IDF got punked by a bigger bully.

Whassa matta Israeli kiss-ass bitches, coward the cat got yer tongue?

Looks like you got punked, Princess, 'cause you're stupid ... really, really stupid (and I mean that with all due respect).

Israel would never admit how weak they are. Only good in covert attacks and fighting those without weapons. The love playing war games with the Palestinians and lording it over them.

You underestimate the ability of the IDF airforce and overestimate the ability of the Russians.

Cat and mouse game and nothing more...................but of course feel free to imagine shit as you are doing.

Well we know israel won't fool around with russia and risk any losses....they don't need to....as usual they'll come running to us to intervene...

Aviation Week & Space Technology - Su-30MK Beats F-15C 'Every Time'

The Russian-built Sukhoi Su-30MK, the high-performance fighter being exported to India and China, consistently beat the F-15C in classified simulations, say U.S. Air Force and aerospace industry officials.

.... the Su-30 can use its maneuverability, enhanced by thrust-vectoring nozzles, and speed to fool the F-15's radar, fire two missiles and escape before the U.S. fighter can adequately respond. This is according to Air Force officials who have seen the results of extensive studies of multi-aircraft engagements conducted in a complex of 360-deg. simulation domes at Boeing's St. Louis facilities.
That's because the cold war between The US and Russia never really went away, it just took a temporary nap, it's still between us and Russia, they won't have to come running.

You underestimate the ability of the IDF airforce and overestimate the ability of the Russians.

Cat and mouse game and nothing more...................but of course feel free to imagine shit as you are doing.

Well we know israel won't fool around with russia and risk any losses....they don't need to....as usual they'll come running to us to intervene...

The Russian-built Sukhoi Su-30MK, the high-performance fighter being exported to India and China, consistently beat the F-15C in classified simulations, say U.S. Air Force and aerospace industry officials.

.... the Su-30 can use its maneuverability, enhanced by thrust-vectoring nozzles, and speed to fool the F-15's radar, fire two missiles and escape before the U.S. fighter can adequately respond. This is according to Air Force officials who have seen the results of extensive studies of multi-aircraft engagements conducted in a complex of 360-deg. simulation domes at Boeing's St. Louis facilities.
That's because the cold war between The US and Russia never really went away, it just took a temporary nap, it's still between us and Russia, they won't have to come running.

it is kinda ironic....the jews in 1917 were behind the murder of the czar and the subsequent revolution...communism is a jewish invention...and then there's the holodomor where the russian jews murdered/starved upwards of 20 million ukrainians...google "lev bronstein" for a start...

so now the russians have a chance to strike back at the jews if they push too far..history is a funny thing...

it is kinda ironic....the jews in 1917 were behind the murder of the czar and the subsequent revolution...communism is a jewish invention...and then there's the holodomor where the russian jews murdered/starved upwards of 20 million ukrainians...google "lev bronstein" for a start...

so now the russians have a chance to strike back at the jews if they push too far..history is a funny thing...
Oh yeah, that's right, I almost forgot, you're an idiot.

relating historically accurate facts only makes one an "idiot" to someone who doesn't know history.

If they're incorrect, debunk them..calling me names only exposes YOU...

relating historically accurate facts only makes one an "idiot" to someone who doesn't know history.

You and your kind wouldn't know factual history if it smacked you in the face. Let's compare degrees and life long study shall we?

What, why would I want to compare achievements with neo-nazi white trash, there is no comparison with 2nd grade dropouts. What was I thinking.

It's not a facts, it's just a pool of mixed cranberry sorts :)

Russia, instead of BBC movies, don't have any problems with jews :) At least, since the Israel started to exist.

Russia, instead of BBC movies, don't have any problems with jews :) At least, since the Israel started to exist.

denying them doesn't refute them...deny away...completely meaningless...
Everything I said are facts..google holodomor...google "lev bronstein"..google bolshevik revolution...

Everything I said are facts..google holodomor...google "lev bronstein"..google bolshevik revolution...
Don't have to, just because Jews were involved doesn't make it purely Jewish...... Twit.

Don't have to, just because Jews were involved doesn't make it purely Jewish...... Twit.

LMAO...you're desperate.

everything I posted are facts...but you "don't have to" look them up..because you already "know" all you want to...
comical.

LMAO...you're desperate.

everything I posted are facts...but you "don't have to" look them up..because you already "know" all you want to...
comical.
Desperate!!?? Because of you and your revisionist history!!?? :lmao:
If you want to see pathetically comical all you have to do is look in the mirror. :thup:

Forum List

Back