Israeli Influence On US Policy

ajwps said:
Would you say that the removal of Sadaam and his regime was beneficial to the entire world? Do you think that European countries, (except for contracts) Africa, North America, Central America, South America, Australia, Asia and the rest of mankind took a deep breath of relief as Sadaam was deposed by George W. Bush?
Yes. Do you know any countries which cry about saddam loosing his power?
Why not for sure!
You think we should not done anything with Saddam/iraq?
Actually your definition and my definition of Israel and its borders have nothing to do with anyone's opinion. Israel was attacked by the surrounding Arabs countries who occuppied the western part of Israel. These Arab countries lost these wars they waged against Israel thereby reinforcing the eon long borders of the Jewish people. If your definition is important to you, then tell those Arabs interested in taking back Israel territory by going to war again. That is the way land disputes have been handled ever since recorded history. I may have an definition or opinion that the United States really belongs to the Canadians. But my definition opinion is meaningless, isn't it?
It has everything to do with a definition. You are saying that current borders are defined by the result of arabs losing the war. This is your definition. Perhapse i was wrong in using "your" vs "mine" definition. How about it is more of world opinion, israeli vs palestinian definition? Will it work?

Any any case i would suggest we create a separate thread in israel/palestine, instead of continue our discussion here.

drac said:
Yes. Do you know any countries which cry about saddam loosing his power?

None that I know of.

You think we should not done anything with Saddam/iraq?

I think that George W. Bush demonstrated that instead of being a 'dumb cowboy' that he has the intestinal fortitude to begin the step necessary to stop a cancer on the face of the earth.

It has everything to do with a definition. You are saying that current borders are defined by the result of arabs losing the war. This is your definition. Perhapse i was wrong in using "your" vs "mine" definition. How about it is more of world opinion, israeli vs palestinian definition? Will it work?

What has world opinion have anything to do with a defintion of Israel's borders.

Does Israel's definition of France's borders have any meaning? I personally feel the world is against the borders of Mexico and therefore must discuss it in the United Nations or the World Court at the Hague.

Will what work?

Any any case i would suggest we create a separate thread in israel/palestine, instead of continue our discussion here.

Be my guest....

ajwps said:
None that I know of. I think that George W. Bush demonstrated that instead of being a 'dumb cowboy' that he has the intestinal fortitude to begin the step necessary to stop a cancer on the face of the earth.
Cool, we have very similar opinion about it. So why all those questions?
What has world opinion have anything to do with a defintion of Israel's borders. Does Israel's definition of France's borders have any meaning? I personally feel the world is against the borders of Mexico and therefore must discuss it in the United Nations or the World Court at the Hague.
borders of france are well recognized by un, world court... etc. borders of israel are not. according to you (correct me if i am wrong) current israel includes wb and gaza, therefore arabs living there are part of israel's arabs and must be moved. according to me most of wb and gaza should be part of palestine and therefore arabs living there are not responsibility of israel. since they are not part of israel they already "moved". If borders of jewish state are defined and agreed, as well as borders of palestine, perhaps whole issue of arabs will be removed.

drac said:
Cool, we have very similar opinion about it. So why all those questions?
borders of france are well recognized by un, world court... etc. borders of israel are not. according to you (correct me if i am wrong) current israel includes wb and gaza, therefore arabs living there are part of israel's arabs and must be moved. according to me most of wb and gaza should be part of palestine and therefore arabs living there are not responsibility of israel. since they are not part of israel they already "moved". If borders of jewish state are defined and agreed, as well as borders of palestine, perhaps whole issue of arabs will be removed.

I'm beginning to see that (removal of Arabs) as the ultimate goal of the WOT. Between Israels' desire to be free of Arabs and Americas' fear of future terror attacks and need for oil, the only option left is to grind the Arab culture and religion into submission and force them to accept our will or die. This policy will ensure our economic superiority and protect the beliefs of Jews and Christians. We complain about their war tactics and condemn them for being uncivilized. I never imagined that America would allow itself to follow a path that basically leads to genocide but apparently there are no other options. It's them or us. Why am I not comfortable with this all of the sudden ? Money buying power?----freedom to the highest bidder?

dilloduck said:
I'm beginning to see that (removal of Arabs) as the ultimate goal of the WOT. Between Israels' desire to be free of Arabs and Americas' fear of future terror attacks and need for oil, the only option left is to grind the Arab culture and religion into submission and force them to accept our will or die. This policy will ensure our economic superiority and protect the beliefs of Jews and Christians. We complain about their war tactics and condemn them for being uncivilized. I never imagined that America would allow itself to follow a path that basically leads to genocide but apparently there are no other options. It's them or us. Why am I not comfortable with this all of the sudden ? Money buying power?----freedom to the highest bidder?

Why indeed?

Dillo. Their f'ed up societies accept people of no other faith. You cannot be a jew or chrisitian comfortably in their world. Intolerance of intolerance is not the logical snafu or hypocrisy the left portrays, it makes total sense.

rtwngAvngr said:
Why indeed?

Dillo. Their f'ed up societies accept people of no other faith. You cannot be a jew or chrisitian comfortably in their world. Intolerance of intolerance is not the logical snafu or hypocrisy the left portrays, it makes total sense.

Then perhaps we should explain to the American people and the world that it is our intent to assist Israel in killing all muslims. How do you think that will go over?

dilloduck said:
Then perhaps we should explain to the American people and the world that it is our intent to assist Israel in killing all muslims. How do you think that will go over?

I disagree with your premise that killing all muslims is the goal.

We do not want to kill all muslims, but their tyrannical leadership cannot continue to create generations of young men knowing nothing but irrational hatred.

I think the latter explanation would go over well.

dilloduck said:
If that was a goal, we would not have any issues b/n israel and palestiane and arab countries would have at least 4 more mil of refuges without any rights

dilloduck said:
what is this based on? If american goal was uncoditionally support israel "desire" to kill all muslims, the middle east would not have the current population number.

rtwngAvngr said:
I disagree with your premise that killing all muslims is the goal.

We do not want to kill all muslims, but their tyrannical leadership cannot continue to create generations of young men knowing nothing but irrational hatred.

I think the latter explanation would go over well.

RW--people here have condemned the entire religion ! Now we are going to tell the "passive" muslims to stay that why while we kill thier leaders??

we have no real qualms with the muslims of india and of SE Asia. our qualms are with the terrorists and their national supporters.

btw, once israel becomes an apartheid state (forced to take over all of the disputed lands because of disorder and chaos) in a few years because of the collapse of the PA and the splintering of Hamas, it will become the main battleground as terrorists do their best to wipe out the israelis piece by piece. this will be a holy war with men of the blackest of hearts waging battle. and israel will have no one to blame but itself for its stupid, callous policies towards the palestinians since 1967. and the palestinians will have no one to blame but themselves for not overthrowing arafat early on and getting a leader who would have accepted slick willie's offer back in 2000.

NATO AIR said:
we have no real qualms with the muslims of india and of SE Asia. our qualms are with the terrorists and their national supporters.

btw, once israel becomes an apartheid state (forced to take over all of the disputed lands because of disorder and chaos) in a few years because of the collapse of the PA and the splintering of Hamas, it will become the main battleground as terrorists do their best to wipe out the israelis piece by piece. this will be a holy war with men of the blackest of hearts waging battle. and israel will have no one to blame but itself for its stupid, callous policies towards the palestinians since 1967. and the palestinians will have no one to blame but themselves for not overthrowing arafat early on and getting a leader who would have accepted slick willie's offer back in 2000.
When you refer to "we have no problems---" I think you better take a second look. Many here have condemned the entire Muslim religion which I think to be a dangerous position to take and is similar to Israeli policy. If it is the policy of the US not to promote ant religion, it should also be our policy not to condem one . Labels such as American, Jew, Muslim are becoming way to broad to discuss present day conflicts.

dilloduck said:
When you refer to "we have no problems---" I think you better take a second look. Many here have condemned the entire Muslim religion which I think to be a dangerous position to take and is similar to Israeli policy. If it is the policy of the US not to promote ant religion, it should also be our policy not to condem one . Labels such as American, Jew, Muslim are becoming way to broad to discuss present day conflicts.

i can see where you're coming from... i always look at the arabs and these folks very differently.. i've experienced these cultures through the navy and their whole attitude is just vastly different from the arab world. they've got problems of course, but they're so far ahead of the arabs its frightening.... there are two muslim cultures in this world, a forward, progressive one struggling to define itself fully (so far so good) in places like indonesia and india, and then the backwards religion of death and hate in the middle east.

dilloduck said:
RW--people here have condemned the entire religion ! Now we are going to tell the "passive" muslims to stay that why while we kill thier leaders??

You mean the terrorist supporting tyrants, teaching their followers nothing but hate?

rtwngAvngr said:
You mean the terrorist supporting tyrants, teaching their followers nothing but hate?
Are you saying that all muslims are terrorists or am I missing something here?

dilloduck said:
Are you saying that all muslims are terrorists or am I missing something here?

No. The muslim terrorist regimes are terrorists. They are doing a disservice to their people, whom they are raising through state controlled media and economic deprivation to be irrational human hate bombs against america. You are missing something. What accounts for this sudden change of mind, dillo? No one has advocated genocide against muslims.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. The muslim terrorist regimes are terrorists. They are doing a disservice to their people, whom they are raising through state controlled media and economic deprivation to be irrational human hate bombs against america. You are missing something. What accounts for this sudden change of mind, dillo? No one has advocated genocide against muslims.

No change of mind--I just try to keep it open. Terrorist regimes are a bit easier to deal with than the Palestinian situation. I guess Israel is just gonna pick em off one by one. ( well today they got a mess of em ) Does anyone have any idea what their final solution is here. Build more walls and attack the refugee camps from time to time to keep em off guard? I hope they don't expect the Palestinians to do anything because they aren't in a position to do anything.

Israel to Palestinian children- its YOUR fault you don't have enough to eat because your people have less and less land to grow food on and build businesses and schools. its YOUR fault we deny your parents jobs because they're palestinian. its YOUR fault we unfairly and indiscriminately tear down your parents houses becuase. its YOUR fault we tear down these houses because their "permits" are out of order, not because we have a special palestinian permit system we change every day so every palestinian house is out of permit every day. its YOUR fault your brother, who is an advocate of peaceful non-violent protest against us, is picked up by our security forces and tortured... he's a greater threat to our power than the terrorist idiot next to him. its YOUR fault you have no future and you turn to violence, crime or hopelessness. its YOUR fault you were shot at playing soccer outside a jewish settlement, because your very presence offends our settlers, the majority of whom view you rightfully as a cockroach that should be exterminated or at least forcefully evicted from perfectly good land for them to farm and exploit.

we're blameless and without fault.

brought to you by the israeli government, the settler movement and all the cheerleaders in congress who bow to lobby group pressure and rubber stamp everything israel wants.

dilloduck said:
No change of mind--I just try to keep it open. Terrorist regimes are a bit easier to deal with than the Palestinian situation. I guess Israel is just gonna pick em off one by one. ( well today they got a mess of em ) Does anyone have any idea what their final solution is here. Build more walls and attack the refugee camps from time to time to keep em off guard? I hope they don't expect the Palestinians to do anything because they aren't in a position to do anything.

This is fair, but do you still think The WOT = Genocide against muslims?

rtwngAvngr said:
This is fair, but do you still think The WOT = Genocide against muslims?

I don't but appears as though there is an anti-muslim undercurrent from others here and I think it's problematic. Many posts here refer to Islam as a violent religion and that it wants to take over the world. I would just like it to be made clear as to who the real enemy is here.

Forum List

Back