Israeli Influence On US Policy

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
William Joyce said:
Could be any number of things, but I hope that somehow the public figures out that the secret stealing was done to steer us into war against Iraq for Israel's benefit, not America's --- and that the war on Iran is part of the same snooker.

Cmon bill---we outta be grateful to AJ for all his country does for the US !

William Joyce said:
Could be any number of things, but I hope that somehow the public figures out that the secret stealing was done to steer us into war against Iraq for Israel's benefit, not America's --- and that the war on Iran is part of the same snooker.

Herr Joyce your hopes and dreams are meaningless as no one is fooled by your obvious bigotry and hatred. Israel had no reason to attack Iraq but it would have been a neat trick to get George Bush to attack the Arabs in Israel. That would have fit your dream wish.

For the sake of your hate, you validate the authority for Iran and the old Iraq to put atomic weapons on our shores.

You are a traitor.

dilloduck said:
Cmon bill---we outta be grateful to AJ for all his country does for the US !

My country is America and I wasn't aware that my country did anything for itself.

ajwps said:
My country is America.

No true Jew has as his nation anything but the Jewish people, and Israel. A Jew may speak French and wear a beret, but he is a Jew. A Jew may speak German and wear lederhosen, but he is a Jew. A Jew may wear a baseball hat and live in Brooklyn, but he is a Jew.

William Joyce said:
No true Jew has as his nation anything but the Jewish people, and Israel. A Jew may speak French and wear a beret, but he is a Jew. A Jew may speak German and wear lederhosen, but he is a Jew. A Jew may wear a baseball hat and live in Brooklyn, but he is a Jew.

William Joyce is not an American.

No true Nazi has as his nation anything but the Aryan people, and Deutchland. A Nazi may speak French and wear a beret, but he is a Nazi. A Nazi may speak German and wear lederhosen, but he is still a Nazi. A Nazi may wear a baseball hat and live in Brooklyn, but he is still a brownshirt Nazi killer of the innocent.

William Joyce said:

Must you display the weakness of your mind for all to see? Arn't you embarassed? :crutch:

William Joyce said:
All bit... about jews and israel aside, you do not believe that we should be involve in iraq or that iran is serious threat to middle east stability and the world?

ajwps said:
Herr Joyce your hopes and dreams are meaningless as no one is fooled by your obvious bigotry and hatred. Israel had no reason to attack Iraq but it would have been a neat trick to get George Bush to attack the Arabs in Israel. That would have fit your dream wish.

For the sake of your hate, you validate the authority for Iran and the old Iraq to put atomic weapons on our shores.

You are a traitor.
Israel had many reasons to get rid off Sadam.

William Joyce said:
:bsflag:

and i guess :
<i>A bigot may speak French and wear a beret, but he is a bigot. A bigot may speak German and wear lederhosen, but he is a bigot. A bigot may wear a baseball hat and live in Brooklyn, but he is a bigot.</i>

drac said:
All bit... about jews and israel aside, you do not believe that we should be involve in iraq or that iran is serious threat to middle east stability and the world?

Aside from the Middle East, do you believe that Iran is developing delivery systems that can eventually destroy New York or Chicago? Aside from Israel and the Middle East, do you think that Sadaam and Iraq, left to continue as usual, would not have diverted their so far unfound WMDs to terrorists who would bring them into American cities and murder millions upon millions of US citizens?

How stable is the world with these nations of evil design to convert or destroy the world? Have you never read any of these terrorist nations papers or articles published even on the internet?

ajwps said:
Can you name one reason Israel wanted to get rid of Sadaam?
<li>money to the families of suicide bombers. </li>
<li>Support to one of PLF and ALF</li>
<a href="http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/MFAArchive/2000_2009/2003/1/Iraq-s%20Involvement%20in%20the%20Palestinian Terrorist Ac">link</a> Granted it is from israel site, but simple google search will bring up "less biased" sources.

ajwps said:
Aside from the Middle East, do you believe that Iran is developing delivery systems that can eventually destroy New York or Chicago? Aside from Israel and the Middle East, do you think that Sadaam and Iraq, left to continue as usual, would not have diverted their so far unfound WMDs to terrorists who would bring them into American cities and murder millions upon millions of US citizens?

How stable is the world with these nations of evil design to convert or destroy the world? Have you never read any of these terrorist nations papers or articles published even on the internet?
Sry are those questions directed to me or William?

drac money to the families of suicide bombers.
Support to one of PLF and ALF
link Granted it is from israel site, but simple google search will bring up "less biased" sources.

Can you name any other Arab countries (i.e., Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Qatar and all the oil producing countries that did not support or pay for the Arabs in Israel to attack the Jewish people.

Why pick out Iraq as the only country that supported the murder of Israelis?

The highest priority was not Iraq but the Arabs living in Israel who were being aided with arms, money and support to those who blew up their children with glee.

Israel, a country of 5 or 6 million directing George W. Bush to attack Iraq has as much chance of occurring as you landing on the planet Uranus.

ajwps said:
Can you name any other Arab countries (i.e., Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Qatar and all the oil producing countries that did not support or pay for the Arabs in Israel to attack the Jewish people.

The highest priority was not Iraq but the Arabs living in Israel who were being aided with arms, money and support to those who blew up their children with glee.

Israel, a country of 5 or 6 million directing George W. Bush to attack Iraq has as much chance of occurring as you landing on the planet Uranus.

population does not always equal influnce-------you have said yourself that Israel is a mighty country that no one should take lightly. WHICH IS IT??-
you are turning into the flip-of-all-floppers !

dilloduck said:
population does not always equal influnce-------you have said yourself that Israel is a mighty country that no one should take lightly. WHICH IS IT??-
you are turning into the flip-of-all-floppers !

I am saying that Israel did not influence George W. Bush into attacking Iraq for these reasons you suggested.

Israel can destroy any country that attacks it. It does not need to push its ally into a war for selfish reasons or to see Armerican boys and girls lose their lives.

This is no John Kerry statement.

ajwps said:

I am not sure what point are you trying to make. Let me just state that i do not believe that israel "directed" current administration to make a war on iraq. but i do believe that removal of saddam and establishing some sort of democratic goverment in iraq is beneficial to israel and whole region. The question on why start with iraq is kind of strange. Why not? We obviously cannot go at all countries at once, why not start with iraq, saddam had his head on the block for some time now.
As for arabs living in Israel, i afraid we have different definition of what constitute israel (border wise), so i am not sure we can come to the same definition of which arabs you are talking about.

ajwps said:
Directed to you from post #28 above.
O ok..
Here is my statement:
<i>... you do not believe that we should be involve in iraq or that iran is serious threat to middle east stability and the <b>world</b></i>

So yes i believe that those countries represent threat to us and the rest of the world as well.

drac said:
I am not sure what point are you trying to make. Let me just state that i do not believe that israel "directed" current administration to make a war on iraq. but i do believe that removal of saddam and establishing some sort of democratic goverment in iraq is beneficial to israel and whole region.

Would you say that the removal of Sadaam and his regime was beneficial to the entire world? Do you think that European countries, (except for contracts) Africa, North America, Central America, South America, Australia, Asia and the rest of mankind took a deep breath of relief as Sadaam was deposed by George W. Bush?

The question on why start with iraq is kind of strange. Why not? We obviously cannot go at all countries at once, why not start with iraq, saddam had his head on the block for some time now.

Why not for sure!

As for arabs living in Israel, i afraid we have different definition of what constitute israel (border wise), so i am not sure we can come to the same definition of which arabs you are talking about.

Actually your definition and my definition of Israel and its borders have nothing to do with anyone's opinion.

Israel was attacked by the surrounding Arabs countries who occuppied the western part of Israel. These Arab countries lost these wars they waged against Israel thereby reinforcing the eon long borders of the Jewish people.

If your definition is important to you, then tell those Arabs interested in taking back Israel territory by going to war again. That is the way land disputes have been handled ever since recorded history.

I may have an definition or opinion that the United States really belongs to the Canadians. But my definition opinion is meaningless, isn't it?

Forum List

Back