Israeli Influence On US Policy

dilloduck said:
I don't but appears as though there is an anti-muslim undercurrent from others here and I think it's problematic. Many posts here refer to Islam as a violent religion and that it wants to take over the world. I would just like it to be made clear as to who the real enemy is here.

Have you read some of those quotes AJ posts from the Quaran? It is a doctrinally violent religion. That doesn't mean there aren't moderate arabs who DO wish to coexist with others and who downplay the negative textual aspects of their faith.

NATO AIR said:
Israel to Palestinian children- its YOUR fault you don't have enough to eat because your people have less and less land to grow food on and build businesses and schools. its YOUR fault we deny your parents jobs because they're palestinian. its YOUR fault we unfairly and indiscriminately tear down your parents houses becuase. its YOUR fault we tear down these houses because their "permits" are out of order, not because we have a special palestinian permit system we change every day so every palestinian house is out of permit every day. its YOUR fault your brother, who is an advocate of peaceful non-violent protest against us, is picked up by our security forces and tortured... he's a greater threat to our power than the terrorist idiot next to him. its YOUR fault you have no future and you turn to violence, crime or hopelessness. its YOUR fault you were shot at playing soccer outside a jewish settlement, because your very presence offends our settlers, the majority of whom view you rightfully as a cockroach that should be exterminated or at least forcefully evicted from perfectly good land for them to farm and exploit.

we're blameless and without fault.

brought to you by the israeli government, the settler movement and all the cheerleaders in congress who bow to lobby group pressure and rubber stamp everything israel wants.

Nato. Please tell us how you really feel! LOL. A 10.0 on the "blistering screed" scale.
:usa:

rtwngAvngr said:
Have you read some of those quotes AJ posts from the Quaran? It is a doctrinally violent religion. That doesn't mean there aren't moderate arabs who DO wish to coexist with others and who downplay the negative textual aspects of their faith.

Since this is the Israel/Palestine thread I guess I'm wondering how Israel views Islam. Do they see any "moderate muslims" among the millions of refugees or are they all seen as targets?

dilloduck said:
Since this is the Israel/Palestine thread I guess I'm wondering how Israel views Islam. Do they see any "moderate muslims" among the millions of refugees or are they all seen as targets?

I think they only target known terrorists and terrorist leaders.

rtwngAvngr said:
I think they only target known terrorists and terrorist leaders.

I'll buy that but do they show any concern for the people whose cause has been hijacked. You just can't ignore millions of people and expect them to have anything but anger towards you. If Israel is as civilized as you say, how is it that ignore the suffering of so many. Blaming the leaders doesn't help--the palestinians can't vote them out !

dilloduck said:
I'll buy that but do they show any concern for the people whose cause has been hijacked. You just can't ignore millions of people and expect them to have anything but anger towards you. If Israel is as civilized as you say, how is it that ignore the suffering of so many. Blaming the leaders doesn't help--the palestinians can't vote them out !

How much more civilized would you like Israel be than to voluntarily offer to give up large parts of their own country to a people whose every waking moment is bent on the destruction of an entire people.

If the Arabs in Israel are suffering, do you really believe that the Arab terrorist leaders do not perpetuate that suffering by using poverty, ignorance and hate to keep their own masses in perpetual pain, hunger, ill health and poor?

rtwngAvngr said:
Nato. Please tell us how you really feel! LOL. A 10.0 on the "blistering screed" scale.
:usa:

:smoke: i just despise how they just ignore basic human rights of palestinians at times. sorry, i get pissed (like when those terrorist monsters killed all those kids in iraq this week)

NATO AIR said:
:smoke: i just despise how they just ignore basic human rights of palestinians at times. sorry, i get pissed (like when those terrorist monsters killed all those kids in iraq this week)

Did you know that many of those terrorist monsters who killed all those kids in Pakistan last week were Arab terrorists who came from Israel.

NATO AIR said:
if so that's bad but do you got a :link: ?

Links to (Arab) palestinians fighting and bombing in Iraq and Pakistan are difficult to demonstrate as the Arabs from Israel usually just blow themselves up into smithereens and cannot be recognized as their place of origin.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1230093/posts

An Israeli security source said, "the continuation of funding for Palestinian terrorism could serve Iraqi insurgent interests because it continues to stress their connection to the Palestinian and Arab causes, and helps them to recruit Palestinians to fight in Iraq."

--------------------------------------

http://www.free-lebanon.com/LFPNews/portion/portion.html

In late March and early April, a body made up of Arafat loyalists, Palestinian Islamists, and followers of Osama bin Laden started preparing to resume international terrorism. The new terrorism campaign was explicitly modeled on Arafat's Black September Organization of the 1970s. Muhammad Dahlan and his HAMAS friend Muhammad Deif emerged as the driving force behind this initiative. Starting in the last week of March, the Gaza-based pair appealed to Libya, Iran, and Syria (via HizbAllah), as well as to Osama bin Laden and his sponsors in Pakistan, for help in establishing a terrorist organization for operations against Israel, pro-Western Arab countries, and the U.S.-led West.

Hence, the Palestinian diaspora should be mobilized to launch attacks against "Zionist and U.S. interests" all over the world. "Our reach is long, and with this continuous struggle we have the right to respond," Abu-al-Aynayn argued.

NATO AIR said:
Basic human rights... jews should be better at this, but...
nevertheless you are blaming one side again, why is that?
you do not think palestinians are not doing it? i think majority of them deny ANY human rights to jews. Or do you think it is just a few terrorists?

such a hot issue, one should be carefull when making a statement

drac said:
Basic human rights... jews should be better at this, but...
nevertheless you are blaming one side again, why is that?
you do not think palestinians are not doing it? i think majority of them deny ANY human rights to jews. Or do you think it is just a few terrorists?

such a hot issue, one should be carefull when making a statement

the israeli government has turned the palestinian territories into a colony... they're shipping in extremists to live there and rot palestinian neighborhoods and towns from the core. do you think harlem would thrive if there was a KKK settlement right in the center of it? how about little havana in miami?

terrorists do deny their victims basic human rights. that is why the terrorists must be eliminated.

i think the israeli government has its people thinking they are just at war with palestinian terrorists. the palestinians themselves feel israel is declaring war on them with their actions (tearing down houses, denying palestinians economic life and opportunity, detaining young palestinians for little to no reason, denying palestinians basic resources like water and power at various times, etc etc).. therefore the palestinians do not care about israeli human rights, and until the israeli military stops its widespread occupation of the palestinian areas, i don't blame the palestinians for having this attitude.

NATO AIR said:
the israeli government has turned the palestinian territories into a colony... they're shipping in extremists to live there and rot palestinian neighborhoods and towns from the core. do you think harlem would thrive if there was a KKK settlement right in the center of it? how about little havana in miami?

terrorists do deny their victims basic human rights. that is why the terrorists must be eliminated.

i think the israeli government has its people thinking they are just at war with palestinian terrorists. the palestinians themselves feel israel is declaring war on them with their actions (tearing down houses, denying palestinians economic life and opportunity, detaining young palestinians for little to no reason, denying palestinians basic resources like water and power at various times, etc etc).. therefore the palestinians do not care about israeli human rights, and until the israeli military stops its widespread occupation of the palestinian areas, i don't blame the palestinians for having this attitude.
Agreed--Israel MUST make a distinction between the Palestinian people and terrorists as the US has done in Iraq but I don't see them in any hurry to do this. This makes me doubt their sincerity regarding the road map for peace.

dilloduck said:
Agreed--Israel MUST make a distinction between the Palestinian people and terrorists as the US has done in Iraq but I don't see them in any hurry to do this. This makes me doubt their sincerity regarding the road map for peace.

They are as insincere about the road map as they were about Oslo, just as corrupt and dishonest as the palestinian rulers.

NATO AIR said:

Let's talk about how palestinian leadership keeps them that way to garner sympathy from the world community. Since we're talking.

rtwngAvngr said:
Let's talk about how palestinian leadership keeps them that way to garner sympathy from the world community. Since we're talking.

i would agree... i have never defended arafat or his cronies in the past or now, and never will. they are just as responsible for the palestinian's plight as the IDF is. times are a changing though, these wiseguys will be overthrown by their own people with the current disaster.

the Colonial American government has turned the Indian territories into a colony... they're shipping in the Indians to live there and rot in Indian reservation neighborhoods and towns from the core. do you think the US would thrive if there was a Red Man settlement right in the center of it? how about little Ossama in miami?

Arab terrorists do deny their victims basic human rights. that is why the Arab terrorists must be eliminated.

i think the American government has its people thinking they are just at war with Iraqi terrorists. the Iraqis themselves feel America is declaring war on them with their actions (tearing down houses, denying ordinary Iraqi economic life and opportunity, detaining young Iraqi insurgents for little to no reason, denying Arabs basic resources like water and power at various times, etc etc).. therefore the Iraqi insurgents do not care about American human rights, and until the American military stops its widespread occupation of Iraqi areas, i don't blame the Iraqis for having this attitude.

Nato Air

dilloduck said:

What distinction has the American military made between the insurgents and foreign terrorists and ordinary Iraqis? Israel has now stated that there is no more Saudi Road Map to Arab peace without the Jewish people's backing.

The Israeli leader Sharon has decided on his own to withdraw from parts of Israel. Now the Arabs are preventing his stupid withdrawl plan from having a ghost of chance.

Israel will call for a new election soon and the ouster of very old weak and feeble minded former Army leaders.

ajwps said:
What distinction has the American military made between the insurgents and foreign terrorists and ordinary Iraqis? Israel has now stated that there is no more Saudi Road Map to Arab peace without the Jewish people's backing.

The Israeli leader Sharon has decided on his own to withdraw from parts of Israel. Now the Arabs are preventing his stupid withdrawl plan from having a ghost of chance.

Israel will call for a new election soon and the ouster of very old weak and feeble minded former Army leaders.

They have helped them form an interim government that we can negotiate with and are helping them build an infrastructure. We have trained Iraqi troops and helped secure towns etc.
I thought Israel was kicking some ass in Gaza now !

dilloduck said:
They have helped them form an interim government that we can negotiate with and are helping them build an infrastructure. We have trained Iraqi troops and helped secure towns etc.
I thought Israel was kicking some ass in Gaza now !

Can we say that America is feebly trying to build an infrastructure and build a puppet Iraqi government. Cheney in his debate said that the Iraqi army is being built by America but Iraqis are being killed in much greater numbers than American soldiers. The oil pipelines are being blown up and oil supporting that government cannot be used as cash to rebuild the country or the government of Iraq.

Israel is actually kicking ass in Gaza now. BUT Sharon is not doing it in a real-time war. Sharon is thinking about the November 2nd election in the US and how Israel's actions might effect a loser being alected for both America and Israel.

Israel kills more and more Arabs everyday but limit it to the Arabs trying to kill Israelis and also kill some of the Arab children the brave Arabs hide behind.

Alexander the Great knew how to fight wars in his time. But today, Israel and America are too civilized to want to win fairly and sqaurely in a real war.

Forum List

Back