Israeli filth

You think you're the only side that has been inundating the staff with whiny bullshit because you want to shoot live ammo but insist that everyone else shoot blanks?
The thread is about pollution....You're derailing the thread as much as anyone else.

What do you propose I do about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
eots is insane....

And an anti-semite.

I'm sure we can find decent in there somewhere....

Just not in this lifetime.

so you are for raw sewage ?

she's understandably upset by your thread title... :eusa_whistle:

i have never called you anything derogatory

I understand it...the ones i call zio-nazis are the ones that call arabs filth..

I would responded the same way to anyone that painted all jews with the same brush

I called no one filth unlike the many threads calling arabs filth and animals ..I started a thread about the filth israel produces and its need for improvement in managing its waste

Last edited:
All I'll say is that if people want to start a flame thread war, they will get far more than they can handle.

The jew-hating trash need to remember that there are 22 arab muslim nations - all dictatorships - and provide infinite fodder for the most vile stories I'd be only too happy to post here in very high numbers.

As my CO told me years ago, you'd better know how good the other side's artillery was before you stick your ass out of that foxhole...

all i'll say is that if people want to start a flame thread war, they will get far more than they can handle.

The jew-hating trash need to remember that there are 22 arab muslim nations - all dictatorships - and provide infinite fodder for the most vile stories i'd be only too happy to post here in very high numbers.

As my co told me years ago, you'd better know how good the other side's artillery was before you stick your ass out of that foxhole...

pick any 22 nations and there will be infinite fodder of vile stories so your endeavour would be pointless

what a funny post. Now eots blames israel for polluting the jordan river. Just goes to prove one need not necessarily be a palestinian to have a palestinian mentality. How can we get eots to post here more often?

eots is insane....

And an anti-semite.

I'm sure we can find decent in there somewhere....

Just not in this lifetime.

so you are for raw sewage ?
Raw sewage raw eots, what is the difference?

Loser? Were we playing a game?
That's Modern Hebrew for "You're right, but I cannot come up with anything but ad hominem!"

It's easy to understand why someone like you would stand with someone like ARIUX:
"Are Jews just filthy pigs, or do the Christ-killers pollute the river to spite Christians?" - ARIUX

It maybe so that we deal with 3 nicks for 1 poster. Their hateful bashing is quite the same, nothing new.

I hope the Palestinians dont bottle up some of that sewage in airtight jars, leave it in the sun for a few days, and then introduce it into the "settlers" drinking water. that would be terrible

The illegal Jewish settlement of Beitar Illit, which is built on stolen Palestinian land, regularly releases its sewage on to the farmlands of the neighbouring Palestinian village of Wadi Fuqeen. To find out more, visit the Friends of Wadi Fuqeen website at
http://www.wadifuqeenfriends.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the Palestinians dont bottle up some of that sewage in airtight jars, leave it in the sun for a few days, and then introduce it into the "settlers" drinking water. that would be terrible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE3tHPwmnSQ
The illegal Jewish settlement of Beitar Illit, which is built on stolen Palestinian land, regularly releases its sewage on to the farmlands of the neighbouring Palestinian village of Wadi Fuqeen. To find out more, visit the Friends of Wadi Fuqeen website at
http://www.wadifuqeenfriends.com
It's safer to drink sewerage than to smell Jos the Hezbollah pig boy.

Forum List

Back