Israeli filth

What ant semitic words are those ??????

"Filthy Israelis". The country could spend more time, and money, on the environment were there fewer countries surrounding Israel that insist Israel abandon parts of its small land, and give that land to people Jordon tossed out. Syria & Lebanon also occupy land traditionally Palestinian, yet demands are made only upon Israel.

Israel has had to struggle to exist since day one, the Arab nations in the region will give Palestinians money for bombs, but no land upon which to settle.

I never said filthy Israelis ..I said Israelis filth..big difference and as for the rest of your rambling discourse you sound like this woman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcwQ5sKUmEY]A Jewish woman cries - Leave Israel alone to kill! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
what a funny post. Now eots blames israel for polluting the jordan river. Just goes to prove one need not necessarily be a palestinian to have a palestinian mentality. How can we get eots to post here more often?

baptised in raw sewage ?...come on israel you are a high tech innovative people clean up your act and stop with the raw sewage already

the jordan river is dying - youtube

eots is insane....

And an anti-semite.

I'm sure we can find decent in there somewhere....

Just not in this lifetime.

so you are for raw sewage ?

In Israel, the Water Law makes all water the property of the state.
This includes sewage- and, apparently, Palestinian water.

But, the Israelis would never try to monopolize US water in any way, would they?

what a funny post. Now eots blames israel for polluting the jordan river. Just goes to prove one need not necessarily be a palestinian to have a palestinian mentality. How can we get eots to post here more often?

eots is insane....

And an anti-semite.

I'm sure we can find decent in there somewhere....

Just not in this lifetime.

so you are for raw sewage ?

She's understandably upset by your thread title... :eusa_whistle:

I have never called you anything derogatory

I understand it...the ones I call Zio-Nazis are the ones that call Arabs filth..

I would responded the same way to anyone that painted all Jews with the same brush

Last edited:
eots is insane.... and an anti-semite.i'm sure we can find decent in there somewhere.... just not in this lifetime.

I still believe that that piece of shit and a few others are sock puppets of the same poster. Would be nice if the mods stepped up and began cleansing this forum of this trash. :eusa_whistle:

apparently insulting someone's family is bannable... but not advocating genocide.

might be re the socks... they're mostly equally stupid, so it could be.

Another piece of stormfront trash the mods are slow in removing. I don't give this turd much time here.
He's no worse than the worst of the He-Man Islam Haters Club.

If you don't like it, post elsewhere on the forum.
I didn't ban anybody and you need to fucking grow up.

If you want to live in a free fire zone, don't come whining to the staff because your little sensitivities get hurt.

Over and out.

"rhodescholar"(sic):
Death to Iran!!!
-----------------

Lissen you armchair warmonger you- if you and the rest of the Chosenites want to "kill Iran" (presumably, because Israel has nukes and Iran doesn't, but Iran lets IAEA in, has signed the NPT, and Israel hasn't- go figger) feel free.

What's keeping ya?

apparently insulting someone's family is bannable... but not advocating genocide.

You're not talking about me. I've never advocated genocide. Maybe you're just reading into what I say what it takes to make you feel self-righteous?

eots is insane.... And an anti-semite.i'm sure we can find decent in there somewhere.... Just not in this lifetime.

i still believe that that piece of shit and a few others are sock puppets of the same poster. Would be nice if the mods stepped up and began cleansing this forum of this trash. :eusa_whistle:

apparently insulting someone's family is bannable... But not advocating genocide.

Might be re the socks... They're mostly equally stupid, so it could be.

you mean like your lil freind roadkills sig line calling for death to Iran ?

Last edited:
Lissen you armchair warmonger you- if you and the rest of the Chosenites want to "kill Iran" (presumably, because Israel has nukes and Iran doesn't, but Iran lets IAEA in, has signed the NPT, and Israel hasn't- go figger) feel free. What's keeping ya?

"Lissen" cocksucking douchebag, I served more years than a pussy like you is even alive, and went into places that would have had you crying fucking "mommy".

I paid my dues skunt, and a fucking idiot as stupid as you that claims iran is allowing inspections on the same day they once again refused to do so - is beyond help. Go back to your psychiatrist for stronger medication idiot, this dosage is insufficient.

"jillian":

"rhodescholar":
Death to Iran!!!
-------------------------

Uh-oh- "jillian" is bein' "anti-Semitic" to "rhodescholar"!

I didn't ban anybody and you need to fucking grow up.

If you want to live in a free fire zone, don't come whining to the staff because your little sensitivities get hurt.

Over and out.

You're a fucking moron.
Fuck you back, chump.

You think you're the only side that has been inundating the staff with whiny bullshit because you want to shoot live ammo but insist that everyone else shoot blanks?

Grow the fuck up, pantywaist.

"jillian":

"rhodescholar":
Death to Iran!!!
-------------------------

Uh-oh- "jillian" is bein' "anti-Semitic" to "rhodescholar"!

you really should learn to use the quote function.

and i guarantee you have never heard *me* advocate genocide.

you also should probably learn what an anti-semite is

don't they miss you at stormfront?

Forum List

Back