Dictator gets new handler

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- The Hamas Movement strongly denounced the Fatah-controlled Palestinian Authority (PA) for accepting the appointment of a new US security coordinator for its forces, saying its persistence in such anti-national behavior contravenes the principles of the Palestinian reconciliation.

The US department of defense recently named navy admiral Paul Bushong as a replacement for outgoing security coordinator Michael Moeller. Like his predecessor's job, he will be responsible for ensuring the PA forces' commitment to the security of Israel and its settlers, and coordinating activities between the two sides in this regard.

Hamas slams PA for accepting new US coordinator for its forces

reconciliation?

:lol:

It is true that the reconciliation is a joke.

On one side there is the legal, elected government in Gaza.

In the West Bank there is an illegal, unelected government that is paid by the US and others to violate the rights of the Palestinians.

How can you reconcile that?

reconciliation?

In the West Bank there is an illegal, unelected government that is paid by the US and others to violate the rights of the Palestinians.

On the one side there is a bloodthirsty terrorist govt. in Gaza.

On the other side there is a bunch of corrupt donkeys for govt. in the West Bank.

How can you reconcile that? I agree you can't.

reconciliation?

On the other side there is a bunch of corrupt donkeys for govt. in the West Bank.

Haven't you heard? Tinmore sez Hamas are not terrorist because they are legally elected. And Tinmore knows his stuff. Parliamentary procedures and all that stuff.

reconciliation?

Destroy Hamas. No more problems:tongue:

I love Hamas. Ever since their election by the Palestinian people themselves, in just a few short years with Hamas, Palestinian terrorists of Hamas & Fatah have killed more Palestinian terrorists than Israel ever has. LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Haven't you heard? Tinmore sez Hamas are not terrorist because they are legally elected. And Tinmore knows his stuff. Parliamentary procedures and all that stuff.

In a hundred years, perhaps not; recent history shows otherwise.

Who was Israel's boogyman before Hamas?

I don't know what that means.

Boogyman?:confused:

1. fear-inducing person: an imaginary person or monster that causes fear or is invoked to cause fear, especially in children
2. somebody believed to be evil: somebody or something regarded as hateful, evil, or frightening

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

1. fear-inducing person: an imaginary person or monster that causes fear or is invoked to cause fear, especially in children
2. somebody believed to be evil: somebody or something regarded as hateful, evil, or frightening

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Ohhh. In that case, all of them are the same, Hamas, Fatah, Fadayon, Ashaaf. yada yada, I don't think there's a difference, really.

You mean the same group who's leader committed the Munich Olympics massacre, and would regulary call for suicide bombings while in the meantime steal billions of dollars that were supposed to go to his people? Apparently you mistakenly believe terrorists are harmless

Last edited:

Ohhh. In that case, all of them are the same, Hamas, Fatah, Fadayon, Ashaaf. yada yada, I don't think there's a difference, really.

Indeed, anyone who resists Israel's occupation gets the terrorist name calling thing.

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Hamas Movement

Hamas Movement? Hamas Movement? Not the duly elected gov't of "Palestine" as you're so fond of saying? Not the "legitimate Palestinian political party" as you bray like it's your job? Hamas Movement? Even PIC makes 'em sound like a gaggle of terror-rats!

reconciliation?

Legal elected gov't?
Even PIC - that bastion of "Palestinian" propaganda - calls 'em "the Hamas Movement." Maybe it's time you face the fact that there's nothing legit about your terror-rat comrades.

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Hamas Movement

Hamas Movement? Hamas Movement? Not the duly elected gov't of "Palestine" as you're so fond of saying? Not the "legitimate Palestinian political party" as you bray like it's your job? Hamas Movement? Even PIC makes 'em sound like a gaggle of terror-rats!

Not everyone in the government is Hamas and not all of Hamas is in the government.

Funny you would bring up that dynamic. Everytime one "Palestinian" gang of terror-rats comes to the realization that violence, much to your dismay, will not help them achieve their stated goals and tries another method, a splinter group or another "peaceful" Arab gang simply fills the void. There is never a shortage of ignorant Arab terror-rats willing to fight your war against the Joooos, Tinhorn.

By that I gather you mean the Israelis do not now and never have had anything to fear from their "peaceful" Arab neighbors? What is it you been smokin', Crackhead?

Funny you would bring up that dynamic. Everytime one "Palestinian" gang of terror-rats comes to the realization that violence, much to your dismay, will not help them achieve their stated goals and tries another method, a splinter group or another "peaceful" Arab gang simply fills the void. There is never a shortage of ignorant Arab terror-rats willing to fight your war against the Joooos, Tinhorn.

Israel has been playing Wack-A-Mole with so called terrorists for decades. They remind me of a dog with its chain around a tree.

Forum List

Back