Israeli border police officer pushing a wheelchair-bound Palestinian man to the ground

Mr. Wheelchair is an idiot.
Majed al-Fakhouri, The man in the Wheelchair, had Human instinct to help a bleeding child, unlike the Izzy thug
I would have shot his brains out but he doesn't have one.
Of course you would have, from behind your computer, pussy you´d have probably missed and shot Israel´s reputation in the foot, as do the IDF time and time again
Aw! Jews winning!
Whining, the word is spelt WHINING
cryingjews2.jpg

you think jews dont win ?
they controlling everything in your country.
media-politic-bussiness

Mr. Wheelchair is an idiot.
Majed al-Fakhouri, The man in the Wheelchair, had Human instinct to help a bleeding child, unlike the Izzy thug
Of course you would have, from behind your computer, pussy you´d have probably missed and shot Israel´s reputation in the foot, as do the IDF time and time again
Aw! Jews winning!
cryingjews2.jpg
2 Years ago.
In the meantime, the Jordanians are thankfully giving the Jews every reason to expel them.

Aw! Jews winning!
cryingjews2.jpg

media-politic-bussiness
Is that why your IP Address still works?
Feel stupid yet?

Yasmin Rashad al-Zarou
Zarou was with her sister, had not attempted to attack anyone, and was walking away from a military checkpoint when she was fired upon six times.

Aw! Jews winning!
cryingjews2.jpg

media-politic-bussiness
Not in my country, they were kicked out in 1492- 1492, the expulsion of the jew

Bystanders near the West Bank town of Hebron filmed an Israeli border police officer pushing a wheelchair-bound Palestinian man to the ground on Sunday,
The video footage shows the unidentified officer tipping the Palestinian man out of his wheelchair near the city’s historic Tomb of the Patriarchs.
http://europe.newsweek.com/israeli-...abled-palestinian-out-wheelchair-426630?rm=eu
even disabled people are not safe from these thugs

hey pissant, from your link:

While Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz said the Palestinian man was disabled, his condition is unknown. A number of Palestinian attackers have disguised themselves in order to carry out attacks against Israeli soldiers.

In the Gaza conflict of 2014, Palestinian gunman dressed as Israeli soldiers and in October 2015, a Palestinian man dressed as a press photographer to conduct a stabbing attack against an Israeli soldier

while I'm sorry the guy got knocked over, that's what happens when terrorists stab innocent people and disguise themselves to carry out attacks. I'm pretty sure the IDF officer thought there was a reason the guy didn't disperse when told to.

the terrorists can always stop attacking Israelis. then there wouldn't be any problem.

:thup:

Aw! Jews winning!
cryingjews2.jpg

media-politic-bussiness
Is that why your IP Address still works?
Feel stupid yet?

because im not real threat for them. im not important

for example im posting .......... against iran regime in persian forum
but i havnt problem too..........

+ i said joke to roudy.it was for fun about zionism
they banned(slowdown) me after 5 minute.
no for it. just for my post about walking dead tv show !!!!!!!
this post was for 1 months ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yasmin Rashad al-Zarou
Zarou was with her sister, had not attempted to attack anyone, and was walking away from a military checkpoint when she was fired upon six times.

And those assholes are too stupid to figure out why people throw rocks at them.

Aw! Jews winning!
cryingjews2.jpg

media-politic-bussiness
Yes, while the Inquisitor was toturing and murdering his fellow Catholics.
So civilized.

Aw! Jews winning!
cryingjews2.jpg

media-politic-bussiness

what is your country?

Aw! Jews winning!
cryingjews2.jpg

media-politic-bussiness

what is your country?
Moron

I just invented a new country for indeepshit, Moms basement were he is free to post shit, while bobbing his head like a dumb jew

Bystanders near the West Bank town of Hebron filmed an Israeli border police officer pushing a wheelchair-bound Palestinian man to the ground on Sunday,
The video footage shows the unidentified officer tipping the Palestinian man out of his wheelchair near the city’s historic Tomb of the Patriarchs.
http://europe.newsweek.com/israeli-...abled-palestinian-out-wheelchair-426630?rm=eu
even disabled people are not safe from these thugs

You didnt read the article did you?

Naw the evil jewish immigrant wanted the child to bleed out before help could get to her, by the way Palestinians are semites too, are they not?

NOPE not in the context that the term amti semite is used. But you miss the extremely large pachyderm taking up all the room. The Palestinians started to be violent so the Israeli's responded, it is common operational practise to clear the area of bystanders and possibly terrorists as quickly as possible. The Palestinians were the ones wanting to see the child bleed out as it would make good propaganda, so they hindered the IDF in any way they could. You are twisting the facts so you can LIE about the Jews as you always do, and now you are caught in the act and don't like it.

Forum List

Back