Israel

He has talked about being very proactive in the peace process unlike Bush. He almost certainly supports a two state solution as Biden went on at length about Israel and this at teh debate.

From barackobama.com:

On Israel

Ensure a Strong U.S.-Israel Partnership: Barack Obama and Joe Biden strongly support the U.S.-Israel relationship, believe that our first and incontrovertible commitment in the Middle East must be to the security of Israel, America's strongest ally in the Middle East. They support this closeness, stating that that the United States would never distance itself from Israel.

Support Israel's Right to Self Defense: During the July 2006 Lebanon war, Barack Obama stood up strongly for Israel's right to defend itself from Hezbollah raids and rocket attacks, cosponsoring a Senate resolution against Iran and Syria's involvement in the war, and insisting that Israel should not be pressured into a ceasefire that did not deal with the threat of Hezbollah missiles. He and Joe Biden believe strongly in Israel's right to protect its citizens.

Support Foreign Assistance to Israel: Barack Obama and Joe Biden have consistently supported foreign assistance to Israel. They defend and support the annual foreign aid package that involves both military and economic assistance to Israel and have advocated increased foreign aid budgets to ensure that these funding priorities are met. They have called for continuing U.S. cooperation with Israel in the development of missile defense systems.

It won't work anyway. The Arabs have been given chance after chance to have their own State starting in 1948. They don't want 2 states, they want Jews dead and gone.

I guess they forget who exactly has a nuclear weapon and who exactly has a couple of rocks. One day the Israeli military will be released at full force without Europe scrutinizing over every single action it makes. And that will be the last day rockets are fired into Sderdot killing innocent people, that will be the last day they blow themselves up on busses and shopping malls and at checkpoints, and it is the last day the Israelis ever live in fear for their lives again.

I guess they forget who exactly has a nuclear weapon and who exactly has a couple of rocks. One day the Israeli military will be released at full force without Europe scrutinizing over every single action it makes. And that will be the last day rockets are fired into Sderdot killing innocent people, that will be the last day they blow themselves up on busses and shopping malls and at checkpoints, and it is the last day the Israelis ever live in fear for their lives again.

Why does Isreal cares what Europe thinks, DavidS?

Are you talking about the Israelis?

No, I'm talking about the people that just all of a sudden invented their own ethnicity, the "Palestinians." I wish I could invent my own ethnicity for political sakes... I'd get billions of dollars in foreign aid and believe me, I've got credit card bills that are way past due.

Why? What has the UN done for Israel since 1948?

Nothing. But they still have influence over Israel. Something about international law. It confounds me how many UN resolutions there are against Israel for violating international law, yet so few against the Arabs.

Nothing. But they still have influence over Israel. Something about international law. It confounds me how many UN resolutions there are against Israel for violating international law, yet so few against the Arabs.

Indeed. But that does fit in with the 'international law' set. Well whatever government a people pick, they have to live with.

No, I'm talking about the people that just all of a sudden invented their own ethnicity, the "Palestinians." I wish I could invent my own ethnicity for political sakes... I'd get billions of dollars in foreign aid and believe me, I've got credit card bills that are way past due.

Many so-called Israelis have indeed invented their own identity and use the invention of "anti-semitic" to censor any conversation about the middle east .. when in fact, arabs are every bit as semitic as jews .. which is in fact a religion, not a race of people.

Semitic is belonging to a Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

You are a racist to the bone .. I bet you believe you're "chosen"

Forum List

Back