Israel Warplanes Strike Gaza

So, write a strongly worded email to the UN, demanding they consider your complaints.

Report back to us what you find.
Right after you write your letter calling for the end of the 47 year occupation of Palestinian land.

Why would I write a letter calling for the end of some invented occupation of land claimed by an invented people, with an invented identity, squatting on land that an Islamic terrorist coined for an invented "nationality"?

But you excuse islamist terrorists lobbing rockets into Israel - an act of war.
No I haven't.

I have consistently called the rocket attacks war crimes.
So when the Palestinians cease their war-crimes, the Israelis will cease theirs.

Sounds fair enough.

When the Palestinians stop launching rocket barrages from Gaza...

The Israelis will life the blockade...

Quid pro quo...

The Israelis hold the upper hand...

So the Palestinians have to 'go first'...

Last edited:
Why would I write a letter calling for the end of some invented occupation of land claimed by an invented people, with an invented identity, squatting on land that an Islamic terrorist coined for an invented "nationality"?
Because it's the official position of every country on the planet (including the Israeli High Court).

Because it's the official position of every country on the planet (including the Israeli High Court).

So, you need to post your strongly worded email to the UN. Maybe others will forward it as a chain letter.

So when the Palestinians cease their war-crimes, the Israelis will cease theirs.

Sounds fair enough.
No, one is in response to the other.

The occupation came 37 years before the rockets.

The occupation ends first.
Then you will continue to die in large numbers until you get your heads out of your asses...

No matter to the other side...

Die, if you want to...

Fewer to have to deal with, later...

Your choice...

Last edited:
Then you will continue to die in large numbers until you get your heads out of your asses...

Die, if you want to...

Your choice...
Like I said to you earlier, it doesn't matter if they stop, they'll die anyway, because Israel won't stop shooting.

So, you need to post your strongly worded email to the UN. Maybe others will forward it as a chain letter.
Like I said, I'll write mine, right after yours.

One is not contingent upon the other.

You are the one whining about some alleged "occupation". I don't acknowledge any such occupation so your whining seems to be designed to find an audience that doesn't exist.

In your orbit, that might make sense - whine to an non-existent audience about a non-existent people with a non-existent nationality.

How's that workin' out for ya'?

Die, if you want to...

Your choice...
Like I said to you earlier, it doesn't matter if they stop, they'll die anyway, because Israel won't stop shooting.
Nonsense.

Hamas needs to stop attacking Israel in all respects (rocketry, mortars, border-sniping, tunneling to get into Israel surreptitiously, suicide bombing, etc.) and to stop behaving in a manner that threatens Israeli security, so that there is no reason for the IDF to go hunting after Hamas leadership and to hammer Hamas positions.

Do that and the killing stops.

Fail to do that and the killing continues.

If you stick to the 'might as well take a few of the bastards with us' mentality' you will continue to die in large and completely disproportionate numbers.

Your only choices are...

1. Continue hostilities and continue to get creamed with unfavorable 100-to-1 or 200-to-1 (or worse) kill-ratios...

...OR...

2. Cease hostilities and threatening behavior, and stop the killing, and the blockade.

Those are your ONLY choices, practically speaking.

But it is YOUR choice to make.

Either way is fine with the Israelis, probably, but (2) would be cheaper and easier on both sides.

Your boys have lost the Battle for Palestine.

The Losers do NOT dictate terms to the Victors.

Last edited:
It's highly inaccurate to claim that tunneling under a border to kidnap people from another country is "resisting aggression". By its very nature, the act of crossing the border is defined as 'aggression'. Especially when it's rocket fire.....or even plain old rocks.

People who plot to tunnel under borders are indeed terrorists.
Not if they're used to provide basic services to civilian infrastructure that has been cut off due to the illegal and immoral blockade.
Yeah. the tunnels were great for supplying such vital necessities like BMWs, Mercedes and Sleep Number beds.

Sounds fair enough.
No, one is in response to the other.

The occupation came 37 years before the rockets.

The occupation ends first.

Die, if you want to...

Your choice...

I don't think German and Polish Jews in the 1930s and 1940s had their heads in their "asses".

"...I don't think German and Polish Jews in the 1930s and 1940s had their heads in their 'asses'."
Agreed.

The Jews of that time and place were not firing barrages of rockets and mortars on top of their opponent's civilian population centers, and stupidly expecting the retaliation to stop before the rocket-fire did.

So it is entirely correct to opine that the Jews of the period did not have their heads up their asses.

The Palestinians of the present day, however, running joke that they are, are a different matter.

I'm making it one.

You are the one whining about some alleged "occupation".
Shove that "alleged" shit up your ass!

I don't acknowledge any such occupation...
That's because you're not an honest person and have no concept of integrity.

... so your whining seems to be designed to find an audience that doesn't exist.
WTF do you mean no audience?

I told you, that is the position of every country on the planet.

In your orbit, that might make sense - whine to an non-existent audience about a non-existent people with a non-existent nationality.
It's not my orbit. It's the position of the free world.

You're the freak with no audience. There isn't a single country on the planet that will back you up.

A lot more than yours.

Nonsense.

Hamas needs to stop attacking Israel in all respects (rocketry, mortars, border-sniping, tunneling to get into Israel surreptitiously, suicide bombing, etc.) and to stop behaving in a manner that threatens Israeli security, so that there is no reason for the IDF to go hunting after Hamas leadership and to hammer Hamas positions.

Do that and the killing stops.
They did that and the killing didn't stop.

BTW, the tunnels don't go to Israel.

"...BTW, the tunnels don't go to Israel."

Israel-Gaza violence flares over tunnel

BBC World News - 1 November 2013 Last updated at 05:46 ET

_70842799_9b1f0f27-2eb8-424b-821e-66cba08b1d3e.jpg

Four Palestinian militants have been killed and five Israeli soldiers injured in violence in the Gaza Strip, Israeli and Palestinian sources say.

The soldiers were wounded when they were hit by a bomb as they were destroying a tunnel found last month running from Gaza to Israel.

A militant died when troops returned fire. Three more were killed in an Israeli air strike, Palestinians said.

The flare-up is one of the bloodiest between Israel and Gaza for months.

The Israeli military said the soldiers were detonating part of the tunnel on Thursday night when militants blew up an explosive device, causing casualties.

"This mission [to dismantle the tunnel] was imperative due to the potential to utilise the terror tunnel for future attacks against Israeli civilians," Israel Defence Forces spokesman Lt Col Peter Lerner said.

Hours later, Israeli aircraft struck another tunnel in the south of the strip. Reuters news agency quoted a Hamas source as saying three of its members who were inside the tunnel at the time were killed.

Hamas, the Islamist movement which governs the Gaza Strip, said all four militants belonged to its armed wing, the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri "blessed" the attack on the troops, saying it taught Israel a "painful lesson", the Associated Press reported.

"Gaza will be the land of hell'' for Israel, Mr Abu Zuhri said.

Last month, the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades said it had dug the 1.7km (one mile) tunnel, which started in Abasan and reached close to kibbutz Ein Hashlosha in Israel. It is believed militants planned to use it to carry out a surprise attack.

A similar tunnel was used in an attack in 2006 in which two Israeli soldiers were killed and a third, Gilad Shalit, was kidnapped and held in Gaza for more than five years.

BBC News - Israel-Gaza violence flares over tunnel

========================================

Next slide, please...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
The OP

IAF planes strike 2 rocket launching sites after terrorists fired mortars into Gaza. Article says Hamas detained 2 militants.

Israel warplanes strike Gaza after militant mortar fire

Gaza City (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - Israeli warplanes bombed two separate targets in the Gaza Strip Thursday after Palestinian militants fired projectiles across the border, the army said.

srael kills four Hamas fighters in raid on Gaza tunnel AFP
Four Palestinian militants killed in Gaza clashes with Israel Reuters
Gaza rockets spark Israel raid on eve of prisoner deal AFP
Gaza border incidents kill 4 Hamas militants Associated Press
Hamas marks anniversary of 2012 Israel conflict Associated Press

The strikes in northern Gaza came just hours after witnesses reported an Israeli army incursion across the Strip's eastern borders, to which Islamist militants claimed to have responded with mortar fire.

The military said "aircraft targeted two concealed rocket launchers in the northern Gaza Strip" in response to two projectiles that had hit Israel since Wednesday.

An spokeswoman told AFP one of the projectiles was a rocket and the other a mortar round.

"Launching rockets against Israel and its civilians is a breach of our sovereignty. We maintain the right to operate against those who are involved in terror," said army spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Peter Lerner.

No casualties were reported in any of the attacks from either side.

…

Witnesses said earlier that Israeli troops backed by armour entered Gaza east of the southern town of Khan Yunis.

"Six military bulldozers accompanied by several tanks entered about 200 metres (yards) from the border into farmland, as helicopters and spy planes circled above near the village of Khuzaa," one witness told AFP.

"Resistance fighters fired several mortar rounds at the Israeli forces and explosions were heard in the area."

I'm making it one.
No one but you cares.

You are the one whining about some alleged "occupation".

Shove that "alleged" shit up your ass!

That's because you're not an honest person and have no concept of integrity.

WTF do you mean no audience?

I told you, that is the position of every country on the planet.
You make many claims, many of which are nonsensical.

It's not my orbit. It's the position of the free world.
Yet another of your baseless claims.

You're the freak with no audience. There isn't a single country on the planet that will back you up.
Your false claims were never supported.

A lot more than yours.
The reality is vastly different.

Forum List

Back