Israel unemployment rate at 4.3%, amongst lowest in the WORLD

I agree, but it is Israel that receives 5 times as much as any Arab state.

My error. The Muslim nations receive well over 3 times our American taxpayer aid than Israel does. Add 'em up Monte boy.

U.S. Foreign Aid By Country | The Huffington Post
The Muslim nations receive well over 3 times our American taxpayer aid than Israel does.

And the money Israel receives comes straight back into American companies and to the American worker ... the money the Muslim countries get goes to ISIS and for flying lessons.

In fact, only Israel does not have to spend the aid they receive exclusively on U.S. products. The money that is given to Arab states can only be spent on U.S. products.

How do you deal with pure revisionist ignorance?

The aid provided to Israel is earmark only for US arms dealers, AS IT SHOULD!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ynetnews Business - Israel's unemployment rate drops to 4.3% in December

This is amazing even with 2 dead beat groups: the ultra ungrateful Arab leeches and the equally useless Hardem Jews!

Fantastic job Bibi

What a crock.....there are around 30 Countries with a lower unemployment rate....Thailand....0.62%
Singapore..1.80%
Hong Kong.3.2%
Norway.......3.3%
Malaysia......3.4%

So your Glee is wrong,lets take away all the AID Israel receive and Israelis would be living in Mud Huts.....Dead Beats.....Settlers,Ultras but not the Palestinians

This is amazing even with 2 dead beat groups: the ultra ungrateful Arab leeches and the equally useless Hardem Jews!

Fantastic job Bibi

And Israel is a social democracy that provides education for all of their children and regulates their market. Show me a pure capitalist country that is within the top 25 per capita and with a low unemployment rate. You can't but the closes is probably some African nation.
Australia,and we give the highest per head of population of Aid than any other country(but not so much to Israel,real Aid to Really needy people around the world)......but then Israel receive the most in US Taxpayers Aid....Trouble is you Zionist Trash are compulsive Liars the worlds Real Deadbeat Parasites are of course The Zionist Israelis.......

Zionist ...Australia ......

613-1.jpg

One of the world's fastest growing Jewish Communities ... don't you just love it?

613-1.jpg

One of the world's fastest growing Jewish Communities ... don't you just love it?
It is called Freedom and Peacefulness for Jews,same for the various Arabic communities....we live together peacefully....unlike you in Israel,most Australian Jews have no reason to HATE their Palestinian cousins who live here............Yes I do Love It(but you were being Sarcastic)I am happy for Jews,Arabs,Irish and the other 131 Nationalities that HAVE MADE THIS COUNTRY AND MADE THIS COUNTRY THEIR HOME...STEVE.......now you can Fcuk Off and take your HATE WITH YOU>>>>>>>RACIST SCUMBAG

613-1.jpg

It is called Freedom and Peacefulness for Jews,same for the various Arabic communities....we live together peacefully....unlike you in Israel,most Australian Jews have no reason to HATE their Palestinian cousins who live here............Yes I do Love It(but you were being Sarcastic)I am happy for Jews,Arabs,Irish and the other 131 Nationalities that HAVE MADE THIS COUNTRY AND MADE THIS COUNTRY THEIR HOME...STEVE.......now you can Fcuk Off and take your HATE WITH YOU>>>>>>>RACIST SCUMBAG

I don't have any Palestinian cousins ... not even second cousins. I have a Lithuanian brother-in-law ... close enough?

613-1.jpg

I don't have any Palestinian cousins ... not even second cousins. I have a Lithuanian brother-in-law ... close enough?
Good Fnc but I was referring to Jews(the Semitic ones) and Palestinians(who are a Semitic people).......I hope you enjoyed my previous post,re-read it,You don't have to be a Smart Ass when dealing with me...just be yourself and we will get on well.......I actually think you are interesting,do you live in Israel?steve

.I hope you enjoyed my previous post

It made me laugh ... but someone suggested you might actually believe that crap. So, now I'm just sad for you. You and your kangaroo girlfriend.

.I hope you enjoyed my previous post

It made me laugh ... but someone suggested you might actually believe that crap. So, now I'm just sad for you. You and your kangaroo girlfriend.
OK,OK, now I'm going to have to explain to you why you react the way you have......(I have many Jewish friends and many have the same initial reaction)

Basically you take compliments as an embarressment,sic no need to,just lower your guard a little and be yourself.......as I said your Kangaroo comment is a little immature but hey whatever makes you feel good..............Does it make you feel good Fnc...steven

I have many Jewish friends

Your boss, your landlord, and your court-appointed attorney don't actually count as friends.
Funneeee,Fnc,I'm my Boss......I'm my Property Owner,Home,Rentals,Commercial Sites and Property etc., My Lawyer is Jewish but like his brethren,never a Court Appointed one.......so your point is ?????????No I do not live in the Gutter,...I am as they say a Self made Man(my Mom by the way was widowed with 6 children at the age of 28) So there you go.

Your boss, your landlord, and your court-appointed attorney don't actually count as friends.
Funneeee,Fnc,I'm my Boss......I'm my Property Owner,Home,Rentals,Commercial Sites and Property etc., My Lawyer is Jewish but like his brethren,never a Court Appointed one.......so your point is ?????????No I do not live in the Gutter,...I am as they say a Self made Man(my Mom by the way was widowed with 6 children at the age of 28) So there you go.

Yea ... everyone on the Internet is a rich doctor/lawyer/astronaut that dates super models ... why should you be any different. I've seen lots of skin-head types ... none of them are what you would call ... socially viable.

6.png

Yea ... everyone on the Internet is a rich doctor/lawyer/astronaut that dates super models ... why should you be any different. I've seen lots of skin-head types ... none of them are what you would call ... socially viable.

6.png
You realize you are really going up in my estimation Fnc ...I see you are in London are you sure your name isn't Pheo in a different guise????by the way which one are you in the pic ????I'm thinking second from the right hand facing......the missing link methinks...LOL.steven

Last edited:

Fantastic job Bibi

What a crock.....there are around 30 Countries with a lower unemployment rate....Thailand....0.62%
Singapore..1.80%
Hong Kong.3.2%
Norway.......3.3%
Malaysia......3.4%

So your Glee is wrong,lets take away all the AID Israel receive and Israelis would be living in Mud Huts.....Dead Beats.....Settlers,Ultras but not the Palestinians

Hey dumbshit! You named 4 and provided. I sources.

And the aid is MILITARY AID, so there economy has done fine without any help. In fact with the mass amounts of countries that are against her it is amazing she is even doing half as good.

Nice fail antisemitic loser. Now go fuck off!

Fantastic job Bibi

And Israel is a social democracy that provides education for all of their children and regulates their market. Show me a pure capitalist country that is within the top 25 per capita and with a low unemployment rate. You can't but the closes is probably some African nation.
Australia,and we give the highest per head of population of Aid than any other country(but not so much to Israel,real Aid to Really needy people around the world)......but then Israel receive the most in US Taxpayers Aid....Trouble is you Zionist Trash are compulsive Liars the worlds Real Deadbeat Parasites are of course The Zionist Israelis.......

Pot calling the kettle black. You are bigoted scumbag that would know the truth if it hit you over the head with a sledgehammer

Firstly, Israel rules over a population of non-Jews equal to the population of Jews and 90% of these people under Jew rule, in the occupied territories, are not included in the unemployment statistics. The very low unemployment rate in Apartheid South Africa was similarly arrived at, where only a small percentage of non-whites were considered citizens of South Africa, while 80% of the non-whites were considered citizens of the Bantustans, which were under white South African rule and occupation, were not included in the statistics.

Essentially, Israel is excluding most of the unemployed under Jew rule from the calculation. It's easy to have a low unemployment rate using that trick. Great for propaganda that American Zionists buy into completely.

As far as aid, Israel receives 4-5 billion a year in U.S. military aid which frees up money for other uses, so it doesn't matter that the U.S. aid is military aid. Plus, Israel receives aid from Europe (mostly Germany) of about a billion a year in the form of grants.

Add to that at least 4-5 billion a year Israel receives from world Jewry (mostly from U.S. Jews).

26 Billion Bucks: The Jewish Charity Industry Uncovered

That 10 billion+ a year represents a large proportion Israel's 290 billion annual GDP. That's a lot of free money. Any country should do well with that proportion of GDP in free money.

Firstly, Israel rules over a population of non-Jews equal to the population of Jews and 90% of these people under Jew rule, in the occupied territories, are not included in the unemployment statistics. The very low unemployment rate in Apartheid South Africa was similarly arrived at, where only a small percentage of non-whites were considered citizens of South Africa, while 80% of the non-whites were considered citizens of the Bantustans, which were under white South African rule and occupation, were not included in the statistics.

Essentially, Israel is excluding most of the unemployed under Jew rule from the calculation. It's easy to have a low unemployment rate using that trick. Great for propaganda that American Zionists buy into completely.

As far as aid, Israel receives 4-5 billion a year in U.S. military aid which frees up money for other uses, so it doesn't matter that the U.S. aid is military aid. Plus, Israel receives aid from Europe (mostly Germany) of about a billion a year in the form of grants.

Add to that at least 4-5 billion a year Israel receives from world Jewry (mostly from U.S. Jews).

26 Billion Bucks: The Jewish Charity Industry Uncovered

That 10 billion+ a year represents a large proportion Israel's 290 billion annual GDP. That's a lot of free money. Any country should do well with that proportion of GDP in free money.

"That 10 billion+ a year represents a large proportion Israel's 290 billion annual GDP. That's a lot of free money. Any country should do well with that proportion of GDP in free money."

Interesting observation. I suppose "doing well" with reference to the Islamic terrorist encampments in Gaza and the West Bank seem "less well" when an entire UN funded Islamic terrorist welfare fraud is devoted to theft and mismanagement by your Islamic terrorist heroes.

Forum List

Back