Israel unemployment rate at 4.3%, amongst lowest in the WORLD

I have many Jewish friends

Your boss, your landlord, and your court-appointed attorney don't actually count as friends.

Isn't that what they always say. Just like he claims to own a business. This toolbox could run a kid's lemonade stand.

He is a true and utter loser

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well your last 3 posts are a Joy to me,because I am under your skin....it is only time before you are devoured ....and Dust....this Mug sent me a threatening PM,I won't go into details but suffice to say his commentary was the usual Synthetic Banality.

Hook........... I GOTTCHA,HOOK,LINE AND SINKER.....theliquidater

For 3,000 years, people have bet their collective farms on the destruction of the Jews. Persians, Romans, Turks, Franks, Babylonians, Vichy French, Nazis, and many others. Without exception, their empires are on the rubbish heap of History.

Today, there are still people out there who want to take a short position on the Jews. The largest long-shot bet in History.

For 3,000 years, people have bet their collective farms on the destruction of the Jews. Persians, Romans, Turks, Franks, Babylonians, Vichy French, Nazis, and many others. Without exception, their empires are on the rubbish heap of History.

Today, there are still people out there who want to take a short position on the Jews. The largest long-shot bet in History.
You are not a Betting Man then fncceo(what do those initials mean by the way?)

Excluding the diasporas, the heirs of the people of most of the various empires mentioned still control quite a bit of land and considerable wealth.

Persians 80 million
Romans 60 million (The contemporary Roman province of Latium has the same population as that of the Jews in Israel)
Turks 80 million
Franks 60 million
Nazis (Germans) 80 million

Jews in Israel. 6.5 million

Historically speaking, the Jews don't seem a good bet.

Excluding the diasporas, the heirs of the people of most of the various empires mentioned still control quite a bit of land and considerable wealth.

Persians 80 million
Romans 60 million (The contemporary Roman province of Latium has the same population as that of the Jews in Israel)
Turks 80 million
Franks 60 million

That's a rather amateurish attempt at comparison. The modern state of Israel has existed only since 1948. Those other nations have existed for hundreds of years.

Next time you attempt to dump such foolishness into a thread, remember how buffoonish you appear.

Persians 80 million
Turks 80 million
Franks 60 million

That's a rather amateurish attempt at comparison. The modern state of Israel has existed only since 1948. Those other nations have existed for hundreds of years.

Next time you attempt to dump such foolishness into a thread, remember how buffoonish you appear.
Wahoa......only existed since 1948......and there you all were saying 3000 years...Thanks for your Honesty Hollie...Trouble is Israel is Full of Synthetic Zionists....NOT REAL Jews at all.steve

Forum List

Back