Israel - The national state of the Jewish people.

Your opinion about it.

• Total voters
You dismantled nothing. You can repeat lies to yourself and you can even believe them if it makes you feel better. But I have presented fact you present fiction. No amount of HAHAHAing will make it true, son.
Sure I did. I also made you look like a fool in the process. I COMPLETELY destroyed all your bullshit claims, but you're too much of a baby to admit it.

If you'd like, we can go to another part of the forum where there are no bias posters, present our arguments for our claims, and the non bias posters can tell us who won...

I don't come here to win or lose. I just post the facts to contrast the decades of promulgation of Israeli and Zionist propaganda, intended for Americans.

I don't make claims, I just deal in facts as reported in source documents and on occasion make a logical deduction, i.e. it is obvious that had the European Zionists not gone to Palestine with the intention of creating a Jewish state at the expense of the Christians and Muslims, there would not have been any violence against them on the part of the Christians and Muslims. No one can call it a claim, it is a fact.

Such a pity your so called source documents are pro islamonazi propaganda and have no bearing on reality

You dismantled nothing. You can repeat lies to yourself and you can even believe them if it makes you feel better. But I have presented fact you present fiction. No amount of HAHAHAing will make it true, son.
Sure I did. I also made you look like a fool in the process. I COMPLETELY destroyed all your bullshit claims, but you're too much of a baby to admit it.

If you'd like, we can go to another part of the forum where there are no bias posters, present our arguments for our claims, and the non bias posters can tell us who won...

I don't come here to win or lose. I just post the facts to contrast the decades of promulgation of Israeli and Zionist propaganda, intended for Americans.

I don't make claims, I just deal in facts as reported in source documents and on occasion make a logical deduction, i.e. it is obvious that had the European Zionists not gone to Palestine with the intention of creating a Jewish state at the expense of the Christians and Muslims, there would not have been any violence against them on the part of the Christians and Muslims. No one can call it a claim, it is a fact.

Such a pity your so called source documents are pro islamonazi propaganda and have no bearing on reality

No, they are UN and League of Nation documents. The closest thing to fact compared to the Israeli and Zionist propaganda you parrot. Take your meds.

No, they are UN and League of Nation documents. The closest thing to fact compared to the Israeli and Zionist propaganda you parrot. Take your meds.

Word of advice, when you spend the whole day parroting bullshit Palestinian propaganda, you make yourself look like a hypocrite by accusing someone else of parroting propaganda.

You're Welcome :)

Forum List

Back