Israel terrified of Iran strike

Whoa!!!!!!!! what an obedient little small-minded Zionist...merely playing the part assigned to you....but did you know that Israeli leaders sponsored Islamic Hamas over the secular PLO???...did you know that they actually financed the election of Hamas??? Can that tiny little mind possibly comprehend why the slimy Jews might do this???? So they can claim that "we don't negotiate with terrorist organizations!!!!" moron

Shall I take this to mean that you don't disagree with the fascist ideals delineated in the Hamas Charter - your insensate Jew hatred just overrides Islamic fascism!!!!!!!

(I thought the multiple exclamation points added a touch of drama).

Hollie, your self-righteous rant is a bit off the mark...if you have any problem with Hamas, perhaps you should take it up with the party responsible for the Hamas ascendancy ---namely the Israeli leadership....I know that Zionists are mindless creatures with brains made of pulp----thank you sincerely for the confirmation

I can't help but notice that the entirety of you posts consists of nothing more than a showcase for espousing your flaming Joooooo hatred.

There are only a few people like you in this thread and forum (and those people share an identifiable pattern of behavior), who will accept your childish attempts to defer responsibility for the actions of Hamas to Israel, the U.S. and any other convenient scapegoat.

There are in my opinion, only two responses to islamic terrorism: Conquest or Capitulation.

When Israel unilaterally pulled its presence from Gaza and ceded “Palestinian” control, there was an opportunity for Pal/Arabs to transition to successful businesses, to begin the process of building a “Palestinian” economy and to elect responsible and forward-thinking politicians. Instead, the embedded hatreds and self-defeating attitudes that define career welfare fraudsters trumped opportunity. Theocratic totalitarianism imposed by Hamas crushed any fledgling democracy and the Pal/Arabs, who could have shown the potential to create a workable economy chose instead became an armed islamic terrorist encampment.

Who was it that elected Hamas to political office?

Last edited:
Dont tell me mine was the only response you got on your Hate-blog?

Hollie...there is a tie for the dumbest board Zionist....you and Dave are running neck-n-neck....LOL

Is your best effort in this thread to make every post about your inability to assemble a coherent thought?

I'm on it, Ragged crutch

You're just copying the juvenile comments of others.

Post the Hamas Charter. There's no need to stutter and mumble. If I'm wrong about the fascist, incendiary Jew hating ideals, you can refute me by pointing to those sections that I've gotten wrong.

But the question you should be asking is "why would Israel sponsor an organization whose charter is putatively laced with "Jew-hating" rhetoric...wanna float an answer hon????

Why don't you tell us more about that?

Shall I take this to mean that you don't disagree with the fascist ideals delineated in the Hamas Charter - your insensate Jew hatred just overrides Islamic fascism!!!!!!!

Hollie, your self-righteous rant is a bit off the mark...if you have any problem with Hamas, perhaps you should take it up with the party responsible for the Hamas ascendancy ---namely the Israeli leadership....I know that Zionists are mindless creatures with brains made of pulp----thank you sincerely for the confirmation

I can't help but notice that the entirety of you posts consists of nothing more than a showcase for espousing your flaming Joooooo hatred.

There are only a few people like you in this thread and forum (and those people share an identifiable pattern of behavior), who will accept your childish attempts to defer responsibility for the actions of Hamas to Israel, the U.S. and any other convenient scapegoat.

There are in my opinion, only two responses to islamic terrorism: Conquest or Capitulation.

When Israel unilaterally pulled its presence from Gaza and ceded “Palestinian” control, there was an opportunity for Pal/Arabs to transition to successful businesses, to begin the process of building a “Palestinian” economy and to elect responsible and forward-thinking politicians. Instead, the embedded hatreds and self-defeating attitudes that define career welfare fraudsters trumped opportunity. Theocratic totalitarianism imposed by Hamas crushed any fledgling democracy and the Pal/Arabs, who could have shown the potential to create a workable economy chose instead became an armed islamic terrorist encampment.

When Israel unilaterally pulled its presence from Gaza and ceded “Palestinian” control, there was an opportunity for Pal/Arabs to transition to successful businesses...

What a load of crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Self rightious Bullshit and lies...

Hollie "There are in my opinion, only two responses to islamic terrorism: Conquest or Capitulation."

Well go get them, there are 1.4 billion of them Hollie, the Conquorer!

When Israel unilaterally pulled its presence from Gaza and ceded “Palestinian” control, there was an opportunity for Pal/Arabs to transition to successful businesses...

What a load of crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]
The best you can offer is a goofy video from Iran's Mullah- TV?

Chuckle.

What a load of crap.

Chuckle.

Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.

Self rightious Bullshit and lies...

Hollie "There are in my opinion, only two responses to islamic terrorism: Conquest or Capitulation."

Well go get them, there are 1.4 billion of them Hollie, the Conquorer!

There are many who share the same sentiment.

You can disagree. You are also welcome to take a commercial airline flight in the absence of extraordinary security measures at airports.

Who was it that elected Hamas to political office?[/QUO

OMG!!!!!! THIS IS BEYOND PRICELESS!!! 'an identifiable pattern of behavior"??? This idiot excoriates the presumed adherents of an "identifiable pattern of behavior"---and then basically falls into the said pattern that she just attacked....I am torn between believing that this is mindless stupidity or intensely inculcated brainwashing---but it is beyond hilarious. Hollie, do you dispute the fact that Israel financed Hamas??? And if you can't dispute it please tell us all how how it "is childish to defer Hamas' actions to Israel????

I AM DYING TO HEAR YOUR MINDLESS RESPONSE TO THIS ONE....YOU SEE, AS I HAVE STATED TIME AND AGAIN: IT IS ONE THING TO CALL ZIONIST FOOLS---IT IS QUITE ANOTHER FOR THEM TO LEAP INTO THIS PROFILE SO ENTHUSIASTICALLY....

Who was it that elected Hamas to political office?[/QUO

OMG!!!!!! THIS IS BEYOND PRICELESS!!! 'an identifiable pattern of behavior"??? This idiot excoriates the presumed adherents of an "identifiable pattern of behavior"---and then basically falls into the said pattern that she just attacked....I am torn between believing that this is mindless stupidity or intensely inculcated brainwashing---but it is beyond hilarious. Hollie, do you dispute the fact that Israel financed Hamas??? And if you can't dispute it please tell us all how how it "is childish to defer Hamas' actions to Israel????

I AM DYING TO HEAR YOUR MINDLESS RESPONSE TO THIS ONE....YOU SEE, AS I HAVE STATED TIME AND AGAIN: IT IS ONE THING TO CALL ZIONIST FOOLS---IT IS QUITE ANOTHER FOR THEM TO LEAP INTO THIS PROFILE SO ENTHUSIASTICALLY....

the dogs of arabia never stop barking "WHY DID THEY LET ME BE A DOG"

Chuckle.

Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.

What's interesting is that you cut and paste material from Iranian state media.

The Iranian mullocrats are possibly the most Jew hatin'est people on earth. One would expect the most biased and inflammatory rhetoric from that totalitarian theocracy which (about on a weekly basis) issues statements about “destroying the Zionist state”. Yet you blithely cut and paste these goofy videos as though you suffer from the same debilitating disease that afflicts the mullocrats.

An apologist for therocratic totalitarianism disguised as a deathcult.. Now that's an intertesting concept.

"Iranian mullocrats"???? OMG!!!!!! I cannot stop laughing....Hollie, you are an accomplished imbecile who makes Daveman look like a Rhodes Scholar....

Chuckle.

Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.

The Iranian mullocrats are possibly the most Jew hatin'est people on earth. One would expect the most biased and inflammatory rhetoric from that totalitarian theocracy which (about on a weekly basis) issues statements about “destroying the Zionist state”. Yet you blithely cut and paste these goofy videos as though you suffer from the same debilitating disease that afflicts the mullocrats.

An apologist for therocratic totalitarianism disguised as a deathcult.. Now that's an intertesting concept.

Deflection.

It has nothing to do with Iran. It is an interview of a Palestinian journalist.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Iranian mullocrats"???? OMG!!!!!! I cannot stop laughing....Hollie, you are an accomplished imbecile who makes Daveman look like a Rhodes Scholar....

Why do you waste bandwidth when you have to contribute?

Ignorant by choice.

Interesting concept.

Deflection.

It has nothing to do with Iran. It is an interview of a Palestinian journalist.

Nothing to do with Iran?

Press.tv is an arm of the mullocratic state media.

Because you have obviously missed it, the Iranian death cultists continually call for wiping Israel off the map. Get a clue, that's not a term of endearment. Given the history of Iranian antagonism, I would clearly expect that their state TV service would be in line with their totalitarian worldview.

You're mistaken if you believe that others will accept the mindless drivel that you are only too eager to accept.

A CIA memorandum confirms that for all of the Zionist saber-rattling about a "preemptive strike" on Iran, the tiny little terrorist Jew-state won't follow-through...rather the consolidated power of the Jewish lobbies will apply pressure to the Obama administration for a U.S. strike before November...the IDF are all piss-n-vinegar when it comes to picking off Arab children armed with rocks and slingshots, but the Iranian National Guard will actually fight back....we can't have that!!!!

Oh look, another stormfront turd was just squatted onto the forum.

Forum List

Back