Israel terrified of Iran strike

I am well-aware of what Jews mean by "chosen"...perhaps you should look into it? As for the Muslim line, how many times does it need to be explained to you that Islam is not part of this conflict anymore than pantheism was part of the conflict between Europeans and native Americans....HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHEEEEEEEEESH!!!

:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlzDXWWRdM]Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya'qub on Jews vs Geert Wilders trial in The Netherlands - YouTube[/ame]

anyone care to play ( guess the IQ ) with moonglow ??????

The board seems to appreciate the fact that you've incorporated yours in your screen name,
so much so that they've anointed you "Queen of the Goat Suckers."

Sprayit...this obsession with goats is a bit disconcerting...although I am of the opinion "live and let live"...your constant reference to sexual relations with goats is disturbing---to say the least. As for my IQ, you wouldn't like the number if I gave it to you....funny thing, I recall the effusive praise you heaped on me after a long, confrontational thread with Anton over the historical abuses of the Vatican...make up your tiny, impoverished mind spanky....LOL

That your board REP rating states that you do indeed "suck off goats" is not of my doing, Princess. You won't find a single negative hit fom me. It is the rest of the board which has recognized your character traits. As for your belief that I once heaped praise upon your tiny pinhead, I will simply remind you that you were a delusional pompous ass then and nothing about you, except perhaps your new-found affection for goats, has changed.

The Israelis want an Iran strike---they are merely too fkg cowardly to go it alone....why shed Jewish blood, when American servicemen can be had for a song??? Look at Iraq and Afghanistan....our congressional whores will sell out their own electorate for the all-powerful Israeli lobby...

I think it’s silly to suggest that the Israeli lobby had any significant influence regarding the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you’re tempted to cut and paste volumes of text from one of the many conspiracy theory laden internet tabloids, please don’t.

oh yeah...those poor Israeli victims...god knows...those poor misunderstood Jews have bent over backwards to appease the Arab bloodlust directed at them....oh well...charity is its own reward

Israel is just an excuse.......Muslims have a problem with everyone.

I'm worked with Muslims, trained them, eaten with them.

They're problem is their religion tells them they're special. That they're better than us. Some Muslims just take it to extremes......as does every religion.

The central problem is that the Arab/Israeli conflict is not about Islam you pugnacious propaganda parrot----it is a clear issue of justice denied, and brute force trumping human rights....I'm shocked that no one has bothered to explain this to you...As for a religion telling its adherents they're "special" how does the term "chosen one's " sit with you???

Justice denied?

That’s just grotesque — full-blown, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back grotesque.

Read the Hamas charter. It’s drenched in islamo-fascist appeals to islamo-supremacist precepts such as waqf, entitlement from muhammud (swish) and insensate Jew hatred.

The Israelis want an Iran strike---they are merely too fkg cowardly to go it alone....why shed Jewish blood, when American servicemen can be had for a song??? Look at Iraq and Afghanistan....our congressional whores will sell out their own electorate for the all-powerful Israeli lobby...

I think it’s silly to suggest that the Israeli lobby had any significant influence regarding the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

If you’re tempted to cut and paste volumes of text from one of the many conspiracy theory laden internet tabloids, please don’t.

Leave him be. jihado-nazis are happy when they are spinning their conspiracy deusions and it keeps them from slitting throats

Justice denied?

That’s just grotesque — full-blown, over the rainbow, ain't comin' back grotesque.

Read the Hamas charter. It’s drenched in islamo-fascist appeals to islamo-supremacist precepts such as waqf, entitlement from muhammud (swish) and insensate Jew hatred.
How about Justice delayed you like that word better?

Post a link to your Hamas charter, but one that is not written by zionist jews

Justice denied?

How about Justice delayed you like that word better?

Post a link to your Hamas charter, but one that is not written by zionist jews

It's not my Hamas Charter, BTW. How many Hamas Charters do you believe there are?

Secondly, I've posted the link w/ excerpts in this forum before, (maybe not this thread) and I've seen it posted by at least two other posters.

So that you are not obliquely Zionized by my posting the link a second time, why don’t you post the link for us. That way we can be sure that the Zionists have not intercepted my post and surreptitiously altered the contents.

Israel is just an excuse.......Muslims have a problem with everyone.

I'm worked with Muslims, trained them, eaten with them.

They're problem is their religion tells them they're special. That they're better than us. Some Muslims just take it to extremes......as does every religion.

The central problem is that the Arab/Israeli conflict is not about Islam you pugnacious propaganda parrot----it is a clear issue of justice denied, and brute force trumping human rights....I'm shocked that no one has bothered to explain this to you...As for a religion telling its adherents they're "special" how does the term "chosen one's " sit with you???

Justice denied?

Whoa!!!!!!!! what an obedient little small-minded Zionist...merely playing the part assigned to you....but did you know that Israeli leaders sponsored Islamic Hamas over the secular PLO???...did you know that they actually financed the election of Hamas??? Can that tiny little mind possibly comprehend why the slimy Jews might do this???? So they can claim that "we don't negotiate with terrorist organizations!!!!" moron

Justice denied?

Whoa!!!!!!!! what an obedient little small-minded Zionist...merely playing the part assigned to you....but did you know that Israeli leaders sponsored Islamic Hamas over the secular PLO???...did you know that they actually financed the election of Hamas??? Can that tiny little mind possibly comprehend why the slimy Jews might do this???? So they can claim that "we don't negotiate with terrorist organizations!!!!" moron

Shall I take this to mean that you don't disagree with the fascist ideals delineated in the Hamas Charter - your insensate Jew hatred just overrides Islamic fascism!!!!!!!

(I thought the multiple exclamation points added a touch of drama).

I'm on it, Ragged crutch

You're just copying the juvenile comments of others.

Post the Hamas Charter. There's no need to stutter and mumble. If I'm wrong about the fascist, incendiary Jew hating ideals, you can refute me by pointing to those sections that I've gotten wrong.

Justice denied?

Shall I take this to mean that you don't disagree with the fascist ideals delineated in the Hamas Charter - your insensate Jew hatred just overrides Islamic fascism!!!!!!!

(I thought the multiple exclamation points added a touch of drama).

Hollie, your self-righteous rant is a bit off the mark...if you have any problem with Hamas, perhaps you should take it up with the party responsible for the Hamas ascendancy ---namely the Israeli leadership....I know that Zionists are mindless creatures with brains made of pulp----thank you sincerely for the confirmation

Hollie...there is a tie for the dumbest board Zionist....you and Dave are running neck-n-neck....LOL

I'm on it, Ragged crutch

You're just copying the juvenile comments of others.

Post the Hamas Charter. There's no need to stutter and mumble. If I'm wrong about the fascist, incendiary Jew hating ideals, you can refute me by pointing to those sections that I've gotten wrong.

But the question you should be asking is "why would Israel sponsor an organization whose charter is putatively laced with "Jew-hating" rhetoric...wanna float an answer hon????

Forum List

Back