Israel terrified of Iran strike

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
A CIA memorandum confirms that for all of the Zionist saber-rattling about a "preemptive strike" on Iran, the tiny little terrorist Jew-state won't follow-through...rather the consolidated power of the Jewish lobbies will apply pressure to the Obama administration for a U.S. strike before November...the IDF are all piss-n-vinegar when it comes to picking off Arab children armed with rocks and slingshots, but the Iranian National Guard will actually fight back....we can't have that!!!!

A CIA memorandum confirms that for all of the Zionist saber-rattling about a "preemptive strike" on Iran, the tiny little terrorist Jew-state won't follow-through...rather the consolidated power of the Jewish lobbies will apply pressure to the Obama administration for a U.S. strike before November...the IDF are all piss-n-vinegar when it comes to picking off Arab children armed with rocks and slingshots, but the Iranian National Guard will actually fight back....we can't have that!!!!
I believe I said on another thread I'm giving 100,000 to 1 odds.That offer is good up to H-hour. Any takers? Get yer bets down.

• Banned
The Israelis want an Iran strike---they are merely too fkg cowardly to go it alone....why shed Jewish blood, when American servicemen can be had for a song??? Look at Iraq and Afghanistan....our congressional whores will sell out their own electorate for the all-powerful Israeli lobby...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Israel might be scared of a nuclear strike, like any sane person, but terrified of Iran the country? I think not. They are sitting on enough nukes to obliterate Iran if they really wanted to.

I believe I said on another thread I'm giving 100,000 to 1 odds.That offer is good up to H-hour. Any takers? Get yer bets down.

From my earlier post:

... Hezbolah does it again with rockets deep into Israel. Israel retaliates with air strikes which are met with new Russian air defense systems. Israel escalates with a land invasion which fails because Hezbolah has new anti tank weapons transferred from Syria via Russia...Israel bombs Syrian Military positions but the Russian made air defenses take a 80% toll on their planes. Egypt masses troops and Israel threatens nuclear strikes....
Iran launches thousands of missiles with chemical war heads...Israel retaliates by nuking Tehran...Pakistan sends three dozen nukes into Dimmona and other major Israeli cities...
Russia and America nervously keep in contact and hold off their forces, the ME is no longer.

a cia memorandum confirms that for all of the zionist saber-rattling about a "preemptive strike" on iran, the tiny little terrorist jew-state won't follow-through...rather the consolidated power of the jewish lobbies will apply pressure to the obama administration for a u.s. Strike before november...the idf are all piss-n-vinegar when it comes to picking off arab children armed with rocks and slingshots, but the iranian national guard will actually fight back....we can't have that!!!!
i believe i said on another thread i'm giving 100,000 to 1 odds.that offer is good up to h-hour. Any takers? Get yer bets down.

from my earlier post:

... Hezbolah does it again with rockets deep into israel. Israel retaliates with air strikes which are met with new russian air defense systems. Israel escalates with a land invasion which fails because hezbolah has new anti tank weapons transferred from syria via russia...israel bombs syrian military positions but the russian made air defenses take a 80% toll on their planes. Egypt masses troops and israel threatens nuclear strikes....
Iran launches thousands of missiles with chemical war heads...israel retaliates by nuking tehran...pakistan sends three dozen nukes into dimmona and other major israeli cities...
Russia and america nervously keep in contact and hold off their forces, the me is no longer.
"recalculate!"

i believe i said on another thread i'm giving 100,000 to 1 odds.that offer is good up to h-hour. Any takers? Get yer bets down.

from my earlier post:

... Hezbolah does it again with rockets deep into israel. Israel retaliates with air strikes which are met with new russian air defense systems. Israel escalates with a land invasion which fails because hezbolah has new anti tank weapons transferred from syria via russia...israel bombs syrian military positions but the russian made air defenses take a 80% toll on their planes. Egypt masses troops and israel threatens nuclear strikes....
Iran launches thousands of missiles with chemical war heads...israel retaliates by nuking tehran...pakistan sends three dozen nukes into dimmona and other major israeli cities...
Russia and america nervously keep in contact and hold off their forces, the me is no longer.
"recalculate!"

My calculation will come sooner or later unless a peace is made to the 67 borders...and with hatemongers like you and the Nazi Lieberman maybe running Israel in the near future..

I'll predict that in the end the ME will have nukes by all the major players.

Its uncanny how the Torah and I believe

Nostrdamus predicted Ammagedon in Israel.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Israel might be scared of a nuclear strike, like any sane person, but terrified of Iran the country? I think not. They are sitting on enough nukes to obliterate Iran if they really wanted to.

You can't possibly be this ignorant...the utility of Israel's nuke arsenal is purely and specifically as a deterrent...look at the geography you ridiculous rube: If Israel dares to open up a nuclear exchange it would be suicide---this is why the pirates are so committed to denying nuclear capabilities to neighboring states...because god knows the Zionist Jews have built-up such dividends of goodwill in the region...Israel can only bluff and BS for so long, and then the fun will begin

You can't possibly be this ignorant...the utility of Israel's nuke arsenal is purely and specifically as a deterrent...look at the geography you ridiculous rube: If Israel dares to open up a nuclear exchange it would be suicide---this is why the pirates are so committed to denying nuclear capabilities to neighboring states...because god knows the Zionist Jews have built-up such dividends of goodwill in the region...Israel can only bluff and BS for so long, and then the fun will begin
Everyone is a rube except the "brilliant" yukking Skitt. I wonder if Skitt can ever get through a post without insulting someone who doesn't think as he does or who doesn't hate Israel and the Jews as he does.. Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines - SPIEGEL ONLINE

jt2

Everyone is a rube except the "brilliant" yukking Skitt. I wonder if Skitt can ever get through a post without insulting someone who doesn't think as he does or who doesn't hate Israel and the Jews as he does.. Israel Deploys Nuclear Weapons on German-Built Submarines - SPIEGEL ONLINE

jt2

Bet those Subs are off the coast of DC telling Obama to get his ass moving on attacking Iran before the elections to "Get elected!"

Last edited:
is the fact that in a case of WAR with IRAN, IRAN will never respect international laws. If they would have balls they would tell the world: Come we are ready for you ! We will win ! We promise that we will only fight on designated battlegrounds ! WTF you are talking about ? You are talking about WAR ?!?!? The only scare the Israelis have is the fact that in a case of WAR the Iranian army and allies would mainly target civil victims.

Housefly old man....look Pops...maybe you should endeavor to educate yourself, and then no one would ridicule you....sound good???

is the fact that in a case of WAR with IRAN, IRAN will never respect international laws. If they would have balls they would tell the world: Come we are ready for you ! We will win ! We promise that we will only fight on designated battlegrounds ! WTF you are talking about ? You are talking about WAR ?!?!? The only scare the Israelis have is the fact that in a case of WAR the Iranian army and allies would mainly target civil victims.

Yes the Israelis have shown such admirable respect for "international law"....seriously I can't stop laughing!!!!

...and gee folks, the haloed Israelis would never resort to targeting civilians...right??? LOL

jt2

Bet those Subs are off the coast of DC telling Obama to get his ass moving on attacking Iran before the elections to "Get elected!"
In that case, to assure that O'Bama is not rehired, we'll wait till after the elections. Can't stop progress!

jt2

All of a sudden it appears that Pbel has sonar in his head that he knows where the Israeli nuclear subs are. I wonder if his sonar told him this.
» US Nuclear Sub Heads Towards Persian Gulf Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

jt2

We detonated plenty of nukes in new Mexico, yet life still goes on there. Your logic fails.

We detonated plenty of nukes in new Mexico, yet life still goes on there. Your logic fails.

wow!!!!!!! we detonated the atomic bomb in New Mexico you placid microbe...use whta limited intelligence you have and try to calculate the assured mutual destruction of a nuclear exchange in that small region...........sighhhhhh

Housefly old man....look Pops...maybe you should endeavor to educate yourself, and then no one would ridicule you....sound good???
Look, Schizo, isn't it about time you educate yourself and become aware of what is actually happening with regard to innocent people at the hands of the Muslims. It is very nice for you to constantly be putting down the Jews. because it makes you feel like the big man that you certainly aren't in real life, but you wouldn't last long wandering around in many Muslim countries. They don't like Infidels like you no matter how much you hate the Jews. Sorry, whippersnapper (Schizo thinks he is still 25), but those are the facts on the ground whether you want to believe them or not.

jt2

Look, Schizo, isn't it about time you educate yourself and become aware of what is actually happening with regard to innocent people at the hands of the Muslims. It is very nice for you to constantly be putting down the Jews. because it makes you feel like the big man that you certainly aren't in real life, but you wouldn't last long wandering around in many Muslim countries. They don't like Infidels like you no matter how much you hate the Jews. Sorry, whippersnapper (Schizo thinks he is still 25), but those are the facts on the ground whether you want to believe them or not.

jt2

But alas HouseFly, you have no minor idea of what the "facts on the ground are"...to begin with the conflict has little to do with Islam....it is about a band of Jewish fkg pirates who stole land, and inflicted 60 years of punishment and terrorism......I am a firm believer in the biblical admonishment: "ye shall reap what ye have sown"

BTW: my appearance is a good 15 years younger than my age...some people get lucky with genetics.....yuk...yuk....yuk...yuk....yuk

yuk....

Forum List

Back