Israel steps up home demolitions to punish Palestinian attackers

Disgusting anti-semitic filth.

Yes it is, but given what the Zionist Israelis are doing in Palestine, while claiming to represent the Jewish people across the world, it comes as no surpise to find that "Juden haas" is becoming more prevalent. Much is made of every Islamist atrocity with cries of, "why don't moderate Muslims condemn these acts?!", yet the 60% of the world's Jewish population living outside of the Zionist Paradise remain remarkably quiet about every Zionist Israeli atrocity perpetrated against innocent Palestinians. Consequently you cannot be surprised if you are tarrred with the same brush as a result.

The difference, oh sock of Monte, is that Israelis are defending themselves against the same Islamic terrorist savages that the world is waiting for Muslims to say something about. Hamas is no different than ISIS, therefore demolishing a Palestinian Hamas terrorist's home is the same as demolishing or bombing an ISIS member's home.

Gentlemen, start your dozers.... :clap2:

Explain how you are "defending yourself" by demolishing someone's house. All this does, and even your own data confirms this, is generate more recruits for the various resistance movements.

Look at this moron, it wants me to explain how demolishing a terrorist's house is one of the methods Israel uses to defend itself from these animals.

The same way US and European countries target and bomb ISIS and Queda homes and facilities you friggin idiot! Do you think Palestinian terrorist animals are somehow entitled to better treatment?

Israel loves Al Qaeda and ISIS better than Assad, no one is attacking Israel , except the poor Palestine's throwing rocks.

Wait, don't tell me, those voices in your head told you so, right?

Ah yes, the standard Zionist Hasbarist response to any criticism of the Zionist Paradise, "Anti-Semitism!!"

On the contrary, I'm quite willing to discuss objective criticism of Israel's actions. I have criticized Israel's actions on this board. But I am so rarely presented with the opportunity to do so since I am so busy addressing comments like, "Jews are a virus" or debunking lies spread about Israel poisoning Gazans.

You haven't presented any reasoned criticism of Israel's actions, you have only made broad comments about "atrocities against innocent Palestinians", which only supports the twin notions of the "evil Zionists" and the "innocent victimized Palestinians", a view which is clearly so biased and one-sided as to be anti-semitic.

You seem intelligent, you can probably step up your game.

Its actually very basic.

The palestinians are a mix of combatants refugees and as such their treatment falls under the Geneva conventions. Which reverts the issues of punitive action back to the Israeli courts.

The part so many expressing the false narative seem to forget is that once a refugee commits a terrorist act, is suspected of committing a terrorist act or assists in commiting a terrorist act that person forfeits their refugee status and once captured, becomes a prisoner of war.

III Geneva Convention

• ARTICLE 82
    • A prisoner of war shall be subject to the laws, regulations and orders in force in the armed forces of the Detaining Power; the Detaining Power shall be justified in taking judicial or disciplinary measures in respect of any offence committed by a prisoner of war against such laws, regulations or orders. However, no proceedings or punishments contrary to the provisions of this Chapter shall be allowed.
    • If any law, regulation or order of the Detaining Power shall declare acts committed by a prisoner of war to be punishable, whereas the same acts would not be punishable if committed by a member of the forces of the Detaining Power, such acts shall entail disciplinary punishments only.

• ARTICLE 84
  • A prisoner of war shall be tried only by a military court, unless the existing laws of the Detaining Power expressly permit the civil courts to try a member of the armed forces of the Detaining Power in respect of the particular offence alleged to have been committed by the prisoner of war.
  • In no circumstances whatever shall a prisoner of war be tried by a court of any kind which does not offer the essential guarantees of independence and impartiality as generally recognized, and, in particular, the procedure of which does not afford the accused the rights and means of defence provided for in Article 105
where does it say that innocent family members lose their houses?

You seem to be having a lot of trouble understanding somethings thats actually very clearly stated

• ARTICLE 84
  • A prisoner of war shall be tried only by a military court, unless the existing laws of the Detaining Power expressly permit the civil courts to try a member of the armed forces of the Detaining Power in respect of the particular offence alleged to have been committed by the prisoner of war.
End Quote

Lets go over this again

If a palestinian refugee commits an act against the state ( that would be Israel ) he/she/it forfeits their refugee status and becomes a combatant. In which case the above article applies.

Which clearly stated that he/she/it can be tried in an Israeli court.

A lot of countries have sentencing restrictions where if the accused is found guilty of committing a offense and the sentencing regulations require a certain minimum penalty, well it is what it is.

Personally I think the Israeli's are way to easy on the palestinians. I'd recommend summary deportation to the families and friends of anyone convicted of subversive acts against the state.

According to the Geneva convention if the Israeli court sets the required penalty prior to sentencing then its legal. Regardless of any recommendations of the convention.

colbert-high-five-gif.gif

also see

• ARTICLE 82 [ Link ]
  • A prisoner of war shall be subject to the laws, regulations and orders in force in the armed forces of the Detaining Power; the Detaining Power shall be justified in taking judicial or disciplinary measures in respect of any offence committed by a prisoner of war against such laws, regulations or orders. However, no proceedings or punishments contrary to the provisions of this Chapter shall be allowed.
  • If any law, regulation or order of the Detaining Power shall declare acts committed by a prisoner of war to be punishable, whereas the same acts would not be punishable if committed by a member of the forces of the Detaining Power, such acts shall entail disciplinary punishments only.
End Quote

Now there is a sticky point in there but its obscure and I've never heard it argued successfully
you are clearly a zionut finagler, what didn't you understand about the question I asked you?

What didn't you understand about the answer

The simple reality is that if the courts of Israel deem it acceptable the Geneva convention supports their jurisdiction.

Also under the Geneva convention anyone suspected of aiding in acts against the state forfeit their status as protected persons.

In which case that family you are so concerned about suddenly falls under the heading of a combatant and again is subject to judicial action of the state.

You really are having trouble following some very basic stuff here. I'd recommend losing the over emotional approach. Its seriously clouding your ability to comprehend the material being offered

Stephen-Colbert-Go-On-Yes-Nod-On-The-Colbert-Report.gif
Personally I understand Human Nature which contends that you are full of shit because 90% of the world at the UN condemns Israel's brutal actions day in and out.

You sir are a simple Finagler that's transparent in evil intent.

Its actually very basic.

The palestinians are a mix of combatants refugees and as such their treatment falls under the Geneva conventions. Which reverts the issues of punitive action back to the Israeli courts.

The part so many expressing the false narative seem to forget is that once a refugee commits a terrorist act, is suspected of committing a terrorist act or assists in commiting a terrorist act that person forfeits their refugee status and once captured, becomes a prisoner of war.

III Geneva Convention

• ARTICLE 82

• ARTICLE 84
  • In no circumstances whatever shall a prisoner of war be tried by a court of any kind which does not offer the essential guarantees of independence and impartiality as generally recognized, and, in particular, the procedure of which does not afford the accused the rights and means of defence provided for in Article 105

You seem to be having a lot of trouble understanding somethings thats actually very clearly stated

• ARTICLE 84
End Quote

Lets go over this again

If a palestinian refugee commits an act against the state ( that would be Israel ) he/she/it forfeits their refugee status and becomes a combatant. In which case the above article applies.

A lot of countries have sentencing restrictions where if the accused is found guilty of committing a offense and the sentencing regulations require a certain minimum penalty, well it is what it is.

Personally I think the Israeli's are way to easy on the palestinians. I'd recommend summary deportation to the families and friends of anyone convicted of subversive acts against the state.

According to the Geneva convention if the Israeli court sets the required penalty prior to sentencing then its legal. Regardless of any recommendations of the convention.

also see

• ARTICLE 82 [ Link ]
End Quote

Now there is a sticky point in there but its obscure and I've never heard it argued successfully
you are clearly a zionut finagler, what didn't you understand about the question I asked you?

The simple reality is that if the courts of Israel deem it acceptable the Geneva convention supports their jurisdiction.

Also under the Geneva convention anyone suspected of aiding in acts against the state forfeit their status as protected persons.

In which case that family you are so concerned about suddenly falls under the heading of a combatant and again is subject to judicial action of the state.

You really are having trouble following some very basic stuff here. I'd recommend losing the over emotional approach. Its seriously clouding your ability to comprehend the material being offered

Personally I understand Human Nature which contends that you are full of shit because 90% of the world at the UN condemns Israel's brutal actions day in and out.

That means nothing. 90% of the U.N. is Muslim/Arab or Communist.

• ARTICLE 84
End Quote

Lets go over this again

also see

• ARTICLE 82 [ Link ]
End Quote

That means nothing. 90% of the U.N. is Muslim/Arab or Communist.

98% of people who quote stats to support their claims are fulla shiite at least 95% of the time.

True story. :cool:

I really don't understand what the point is here? The title of this thread basically totally justifies Israel's actions:
"Israel steps up home demolitions to punish Palestinian attackers"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back