Israel steps up home demolitions to punish Palestinian attackers

Jews are a virus , they morph to go undetected, but steal the life off their hosts.

Disgusting anti-semitic filth.

Yes it is, but given what the Zionist Israelis are doing in Palestine, while claiming to represent the Jewish people across the world, it comes as no surpise to find that "Juden haas" is becoming more prevalent. Much is made of every Islamist atrocity with cries of, "why don't moderate Muslims condemn these acts?!", yet the 60% of the world's Jewish population living outside of the Zionist Paradise remain remarkably quiet about every Zionist Israeli atrocity perpetrated against innocent Palestinians. Consequently you cannot be surprised if you are tarrred with the same brush as a result.

theliq, et al,

Back in ≈ 1983, I went to a counterterrorism (CT) course provided by British Military Intelligence. It was either a DMI or MI5 sponsored programs at the time. As a young American (CI Agent, a tour in Vietnam and the threats faced there, and a Liaison Officer in a Provincial Defense Security Command counterpart in Korea; later the Special Agent-in-Charge) I thought that I had probably experience more and varied experiences in CT than the Instructors. Wow, did I get my eyes opened.

But the ZIONISTS HAVE according to you TERRORIST SCUM hey Rocco,therein lies the hypocricy..steve
(COMMENT)

Seldom are issues in CT cut'n'dry; all one way or all the other way.

There is no question that (like me and the mistakes I made when I was younger) during the course of the Arab-Jewish struggle and then the Arab-Israeli War, there were good leaders and some not so good. There were great operations, and there were some that were political poison. AND there were some that were intentionally wicked and poorly executed --- malfeasant as opposed to misfeasance.

Just as Sheikh Izz-ad-din al-Qassam (Leader of the Palestinian Black Hand) was intentionally conducting terrorism operations, so was (IMO) Ze'ev Jabotinski (Leader of the Irgun) a terrorist. Both sides had them. These were psychopaths that went undiagnosed because they were very since in the objectives; each as serious as the other. And had there not been a struggle for freedom, they would have eventually been identified as cool, dispassionate, and operationally hideous people - even murderers. Not that being a psychopath is personally trouble enough, in a leadership capacity in a just cause (and both al-Qassam and Jabotinsky) tend to influence and inspire others to find their draconian activities not only necessary, but honorable. Just as the Jabotinski broke away from the Haganah, so did the Lehi breakaway from the Irgun to form an even smaller cell of extreme psychopaths. Yes, Avra Stern (Leader of the Lehi) became even worse. No one is sure whether Stern was just indoctrinated into terrorism or was a natural born terrorist psychopath, but he was just as cool and dispassionate as Jabotinsky.

The Irgun, under the leadership of Menachem Begin, and the Lehi were both involved in the Deir Yassin event, demonstrating they were not that different from one another, their were some difference in the product of their psychotic views. The King David Hotel Bombing was an Irgun operation and not so dissimilar from a single stroke assassination operation on a large scale. Where as the Lehi often committed individual assassination like that of Lord Moyne (The Honorable Walter Guinness) and that of the Count of Wisborg (The Honorable Folke Bernadotte).

The Haganah, around since the Arab Riots of 1920, seemed to be blessed with Leaders with fewer mental health issues. It is probable why the Haganah still exists today (in the form of the IDF).

Apoligies the word SCUM was really not called for Rocco..steve
(COMMENT)

I'm not offended. In my career, I've heard much worse; which ended now just five years past. So, in a way, I've outlived the odds. With tours in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen, --- I've outlived the odds; andI'll be around much longer; although much slower. Being called or associated with "SCUM" (inmates at the Borstal Juvenile Detention Center) :) makes me feel kind of young.

Most Respectfully,
R
DMI was disbanded in the 1960's so it's unlikely to have sponsored a course in the 1980's. Just sayin' :)

Indie,Shit on me all you like,but as a matter of decency leave my family and children out of it....Thank You..steve

As a matter of decency stop calling every Israeli Jew a Zionist Nazi.
And while you're at it, stop all of your acquaintances and friends from doing so.
You know, as a matter of decency...

The original Nazis had exactly the same theory. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It is not the Zionists' Country: they have no rights there, as you know.

You got it wrong. Palestinians are the Muslim apple that fell from the Nazi tree. They have been trying to emulate the Nazis for the last 75 years.

Hitler's Mufti | Catholic Answers

He was born in Palestine , and yes he sided with Germany , but Ze'ev Jabotinsky was born in Russia. Most of the Zionist had never stepped foot in Palestine, nor had any of the grandparents and they chose not to live there, at least until they burned bridges everywhere they lived, and most likely he was a nationalist like Hitler, you know like some Germans on this board are now against the influx of refugees in their country,

put yourself or your Zionist in the place of the refugees of Germany today, as its no different.

What sillenss...
Every nation the Jews emigrate to becomes wealthier and more charitable.
Jews always want to be the best Germans they can be.
It's their inordinate success that makes people hate them and kick them out.

Really wars never made anyone rich but the ones who sold the weapons. Ask Russia, How about Germany, they are still raping Germany. How about the US, now its like some 5 billion a year in taxpayers money they get. Then since they are so involved in Wall Street and out government, they bilk us taxpayers to death. Jews are a virus , they morph to go undetected, but steal the life off their hosts.
Dick Cheney is Jewish? Bill Gates? Warren Buffet?
These investors get rich from wars.

And the jews got Israel from WWII, and yet you have sucked Germany for every cent you can, using quilt. Remember those Germans fought a war, just like our poor men in Vietnam were mainly innocent as well. You didn't take anything from Hitler , you took it from Germans, who had to rebuild Germany after the chemical and fire bombs were carpet bombed upon them. Most Germans never made it home from the POW camps, starved on purpose.

out
He excelled in his studies and ultimately was sent to a talmudic academy (yeshiva) in the hope that he would become a rabbi. However, like many promising young Jews of the time in eastern Europe, he became interested in the secular world and ultimately exchanged the yeshiva for a Russian gymnasium, completing his studies as an external student in 1877. In the same year Russia proclaimed war on the Ottoman Empire to aid their fellow Slavs, the Bulgarians, to regain their independence from the Turks. Ben-Yehuda was captivated by the idea of restoring to the Bulgarians their rights and reviving the Bulgarian nation on its national soil. In the 19th century, several European nations had been so revived, perhaps the most celebrated being the Greeks, the heirs of Classical Athens, in 1829, and the Italians, the heirs of Classical Rome, in 1849. Ben-Yehuda was deeply influenced by such revivals and came to the conclusion that the European concept of national fulfilment should also be applied to his people, the Jews. He felt deeply that if the Bulgarians, who were not an ancient, classical people, could demand and obtain a state of their own, then the Jews, the People of the Book and the heirs of historic Jerusalem, deserved the same. True, Eretz-Israel, the land of the Jews, contained few Jews in the 19th century, and the language of the Jews, Hebrew, was virtually only a written language and not a spoken tongue, but he felt these obstacles were not insurmountable. The Jews must return to their land and begin anew to speak their own language.

Eliezer Ben-Yehuda & the Revival of Hebrew | Jewish Virtual Library

You can't get much clearer than this. Few Jews and even yet fewer who even spoke Hebrew (Canaanite language)

Today probably 1/2 of more Jews do not know but a few words of Hebrew.

Proves nothing other than you can use a search engine to find entries that agree with your agenda. How many entries disagreed with your agenda ?

that is from the jewish virtual library. Now I don't know if your a so called jew or just a Zionist, and I don't care one way or another, but its time to back up what you say with some reliable links. You have a fixation in your mind of some utter nonsense of what the Jews are, and its simply not true. They exiled to Babylon and few ever returned, they intermarried with every, Tom, Dick and Harry out there, so being a jew means nothing, since everyone is a mixed breed. also the Hebrews stole even the Hebrew language and were most likely arabs , canaanites, and then migrated and became Ukrainians and Russians and they are all over.

Once again, most so called jews do not even know but a few words of Hebrew. All the jews in Israel are doing is destroying a historical site of those who lived there before them, because they were not the first, they killed who was living there way back then, and they are doing the same today.

They are trying to turn back the clock to some imaginary OT time, of which most never happened. A bunch of atheist got together and got a few who actually did practice the old religion of Judaism and with them they decided to become the lost tribes of the Israelites, to have a

Secular country, where they could bask in their sinful ways without the EO, or Christians, or Arabs pushing religion on them, their God is money and power.

Too bad for them they now have a community of Orthodox Jews who they mainly despise, funny sometimes you get what you ask for , but really didn't want.

I have when I posted the Catholic encyclopedia entry that shows the ottoman census results. Every one shows that the Jews outnumbered the arab muslims and then the history of Palestine from the roman invasion that shows the Jews carried on living in Samaria and Judea from the conquest till the present day. I don't take little bits of propaganda pieces and pass them off as being historical evidence like you do. Nor do I rely on islamonazi propaganda as my only source of evidence, I take the evidence from all sides and present it in full.

You do know that before you can be admitted as a citizen of Israel you have to show you can read write and speak Hebrew fluently. So your LIE has just turned and bitten of your nose. Your brainwashing shows every time you post your islamonazi propaganda lies as the truth

Give me a link.

Israeli nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought about what happened the last couple of days and I am seeing you clearer than ever.
That person you "banned" was your son or daughter.
You ability to be perceived as "rational" has been belied by the true eyes through which a child perceives a parent.
You child is as poisoned as you are but does a use to filter to hide it.
You thus see the demolitions as isolated acts of Zionist Racism, but NOT the context in which they occur, and your child is proof that the damage of hatred has created a situation which can only be solved by moving the Jordanians to Jordan.
Indie,Shit on me all you like,but as a matter of decency leave my family and children out of it....Thank You..steve

And while you're at it, stop all of your acquaintances and friends from doing so.

Challenger, et al,

I don't agree.

(COMMENT)

I believe that the Israelis have a military necessity defense and that is not up to the Palestinians.

We find that punitive house demolitions lead to fewer suicide attacks in the month following the demolitions. The effect is significant and sizable — a one standard-deviation increase in punitive house demolitions leads to a decrease of 11.7% in the number of suicide terrorists originating from an average district. In contrast, precautionary demolitions (which are not related to activities of the houses’ owners and occupants) are associated with more suicide attacks. Our estimates show that a standard-deviation increase in precautionary house demolitions leads to a 48.7% increase in the number of suicide terrorists from an average district.
Are Voters Sensitive to Terrorism? Direct Evidence from the Israeli Electorate on JSTOR
Direct Evidence from the Israeli Electorate

Most Respectfully,
R

The original Nazis had exactly the same theory. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It is not the Zionists' Country: they have no rights there, as you know.

You got it wrong. Palestinians are the Muslim apple that fell from the Nazi tree. They have been trying to emulate the Nazis for the last 75 years.

He was born in Palestine , and yes he sided with Germany , but Ze'ev Jabotinsky was born in Russia. Most of the Zionist had never stepped foot in Palestine, nor had any of the grandparents and they chose not to live there, at least until they burned bridges everywhere they lived, and most likely he was a nationalist like Hitler, you know like some Germans on this board are now against the influx of refugees in their country,

put yourself or your Zionist in the place of the refugees of Germany today, as its no different.

What sillenss...

Really wars never made anyone rich but the ones who sold the weapons. Ask Russia, How about Germany, they are still raping Germany. How about the US, now its like some 5 billion a year in taxpayers money they get. Then since they are so involved in Wall Street and out government, they bilk us taxpayers to death. Jews are a virus , they morph to go undetected, but steal the life off their hosts.

How about a link from a trusted source, and not some islamonazi hate site

What sillenss...

And the jews got Israel from WWII, and yet you have sucked Germany for every cent you can, using quilt. Remember those Germans fought a war, just like our poor men in Vietnam were mainly innocent as well. You didn't take anything from Hitler , you took it from Germans, who had to rebuild Germany after the chemical and fire bombs were carpet bombed upon them. Most Germans never made it home from the POW camps, starved on purpose.

WRONG the Jews got Jewish Palestine in 1923, that was before WW2. The rest of your rant was off topic racist attacks on the Jews

Jews are a virus , they morph to go undetected, but steal the life off their hosts.

Yes it is, but given what the Zionist Israelis are doing in Palestine, while claiming to represent the Jewish people across the world, it comes as no surpise to find that "Juden haas" is becoming more prevalent. Much is made of every Islamist atrocity with cries of, "why don't moderate Muslims condemn these acts?!", yet the 60% of the world's Jewish population living outside of the Zionist Paradise remain remarkably quiet about every Zionist Israeli atrocity perpetrated against innocent Palestinians. Consequently you cannot be surprised if you are tarrred with the same brush as a result.

And just what are these atrocities you keep bringing up but have never proven to have taken place. Has Israel put 6 million Palestinians into death camps and started to gas them ? Has Israel systematically taken the arab muslims and kiklled them in their thousands until not a one is left living. Has Israel forced the Palestinians to wear a uniform that makes them stand out, denied them the right to own any weapons and forced them into slavery.

Have asked for proof of these alleged atrocities before only to be ignored because you have been unable to find even one mention of any atrocities at all

What sillenss...

That post was a five star Pinocchio Cuckoo.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

What sillenss...

Most Germans never made it home from the POW camps, starved on purpose.

By their fellow Germans.

The difference, oh sock of Monte, is that Israelis are defending themselves against the same Islamic terrorist savages that the world is waiting for Muslims to say something about. Hamas is no different than ISIS, therefore demolishing a Palestinian Hamas terrorist's home is the same as demolishing or bombing an ISIS member's home.

Gentlemen, start your dozers.... :clap2:

Last edited:
A rocket shooting Gazan, a terror tunnel digging Gazan, or a Hamas suicide bombing Gazan?

Dressed up pretty anti-semitic filith.

Israel is disgusting. They expect to treat Palestinians like dirt and then expect them to like it.

Ah yes, the standard Zionist Hasbarist response to any criticism of the Zionist Paradise, "Anti-Semitism!!"

english51.gif

The difference, oh sock of Monte, is that Israelis are defending themselves against the same Islamic terrorist savages that the world is waiting for Muslims to say something about. Hamas is no different than ISIS, therefore demolishing a Palestinian Hamas terrorist's home is the same as demolishing or bombing an ISIS member's home.

Explain how you are "defending yourself" by demolishing someone's house. All this does, and even your own data confirms this, is generate more recruits for the various resistance movements.

Explain how you are "defending yourself" by demolishing someone's house. All this does, and even your own data confirms this, is generate more recruits for the various resistance movements.

Look at this moron, it wants me to explain how demolishing a terrorist's house is one of the methods Israel uses to defend itself from these animals.

The same way US and European countries target and bomb ISIS and Queda homes and facilities you friggin idiot! Do you think Palestinian terrorist animals are somehow entitled to better treatment?

Look at this moron, it wants me to explain how demolishing a terrorist's house is one of the methods Israel uses to defend itself from these animals.

The same way US and European countries target and bomb ISIS and Queda homes and facilities you friggin idiot! Do you think Palestinian terrorist animals are somehow entitled to better treatment?

So you are saying the US and NATO deliberately set out to systematically destroy the homes of the families of enemy combatants who have been captured or killed?

Israel loves Al Qaeda and ISIS better than Assad, no one is attacking Israel , except the poor Palestine's throwing rocks.

Israel loves Al Qaeda and ISIS better than Assad, no one is attacking Israel , except the poor Palestine's throwing rocks.

So you are saying the US and NATO deliberately set out to systematically destroy the homes of the families of enemy combatants who have been captured or killed?

Yes, US and NATO have bombed and destroyed terrorists homes and facilities. Maybe you should stop worrying about the homes that produced such animals and killers and more about their victims. Have you seen what US troops did to Ramada and Falluja?

Forum List

Back