Israel stealing US secrets - as is common.

I

Indofred

Israeli entangled in Caltech whistleblower scandal The Times of Israel

The suit alleges that Troian told several administrators that the researcher had sent restricted data to an acquaintance in Israel and put it on a public website without permission, but the officials refused Troian’s repeated requests to take away the researcher’s files and fire him.

Once again, Israelis are stealing US secrets.
Why do Americans put up with these fuckers?

Once again, Israelis are stealing US secrets.
Why do Americans put up with these fuckers?

USA should start a cleaning operation for these parasites as Russia and Turkiye doing it in last a few years. Obama tried that with only a small spark and today you can see how there is a big smear campaign against him.

If the US ever shakes off Israeli control they will move their independence day to that anniversary.

Most of that America intelligence is created by Jews anyways

They have spies all over in every country. Look at the one Hollywood producer who made all those movies. For an ally to spy on you it well not an ally. Theres an old saying "don't trust a jew as far as you can see it".

Pause.
Why is it posted here?

Because it's about Israel.
America supports Israel, Israel's land grabs, and funds Israeli mass murder in Palestine.
Israel spies on America, stealing their secrets.

America gives Israel more money to attack the Palestinian defenders.

Only one thing is really clear, someone is paying corrupt American politicians a lot of money to support an enemy state, and that state's desires regarding ethnic cleansing.

LMAO! WHAT A FUNNY THREAD. Bless you for the laughs during these troubled times of those you support killing us infidels all over the world.

Pause.
Why is it posted here?
Where should we post this stuff, Israel does't have a thread on the board or under ME news?
Choose:
1.Current Events.
2.Economy.
3.GGD.
4.MEG.

Why is there even a debate? Its not even close to be related.

You want it all to be hid. Perhaps this thread should be Israel/Palestine, discussion. You see to have a problem with everything posted here. Protective edge is over, the fight is still going on, you wonder why some of us US people discuss Israel , well we understand Zionism is all over our government, and what happens in Israel has direct bearing on the US.

Pause.
Why is it posted here?
Where should we post this stuff, Israel does't have a thread on the board or under ME news?
Choose:
1.Current Events.
2.Economy.
3.GGD.
4.MEG.

You want it all to be hid. Perhaps this thread should be Israel/Palestine, discussion. You see to have a problem with everything posted here. Protective edge is over, the fight is still going on, you wonder why some of us US people discuss Israel , well we understand Zionism is all over our government, and what happens in Israel has direct bearing on the US.

[/QUOTE
How the Israeli Zionists treat the Palestinians is hard to forgive. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palrestinians under Israel's control. Never once have those Zionists in Israel even tried tof help free the Palestinians back their indigenous homelands. No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like those damn Zionists in Israel do.

How the Israeli Zionists treat the Palestinians is hard to forgive. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the Palrestinians under Israel's control. Never once have those Zionists in Israel even tried tof help free the Palestinians back their indigenous homelands. No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like those damn Zionists in Israel do.

Pause.
Why is it posted here?
Choose:
1.Current Events.
2.Economy.
3.GGD.
4.MEG.

Don't tell me what I want, this thread SHOULDN'T be here.
Only thing I'm sick of is the way this forum turned out to be 'ALL ANTI ISRAEL STUFF' instead of talking about the conflict, I proposed 4 different places where you can post the exact thread without even saying one thing about its content, but you push your nose again suggesting its a conspiracy, how awkwardly obvious... do us all a favor and try to understand Zionism elsewhere, obtuse propagandist with racial degree aka filth.

Pause.
Why is it posted here?

America supports Israel, Israel's land grabs, and funds Israeli mass murder in Palestine.

Only one thing is really clear, someone is paying corrupt American politicians a lot of money to support an enemy state, and that state's desires regarding ethnic cleansing.
This forum(section) is a neutral place to share THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CONFLICT.
What did you fail to understand within three words?
About = Indicating the subject.
The = Indicating a unique or main subject.
Conflict = Subject, related to the [CONFLICT] BETWEEN ISRAEL AND PALESTINE.

You're accusing America in conspiring for mass murder in wonderland, bribery[administration size], and conspiring for crimes against humanity.

You can just say it but the subject is still AMERICA.

Only thing I'm sick of is the way this forum turned out to be 'ALL ANTI ISRAEL STUFF'

Israel stole US secrets.
This is fact that happens to be anti Israeli.

Only thing I'm sick of is the way this forum turned out to be 'ALL ANTI ISRAEL STUFF'

This is fact that happens to be anti Israeli.
Whether this is related to Israel or not - doesn't mean it belongs here by default, I already explained in detail what is the purpose of this forum, and why it shouldn't be here, you seem to ignore it intentionally in order to continue posting your propaganda shilling..otherwise you're just exceptionally stupid...:eusa_think:

Pause.
Why is it posted here?

This forum(section) is a neutral place to share THOUGHTS ABOUT THE CONFLICT.
What did you fail to understand within three words?
About = Indicating the subject.
The = Indicating a unique or main subject.
Conflict = Subject, related to the [CONFLICT] BETWEEN ISRAEL AND PALESTINE.

You're accusing America in conspiring for mass murder in wonderland, bribery[administration size], and conspiring for crimes against humanity.

You can just say it but the subject is still AMERICA.
And here is what you ignored earlier.

Pause.
Why is it posted here?

"Only one thing is really clear, someone is paying corrupt American politicians a lot of money to support an enemy state, and that state's desires regarding ethnic cleansing"

Right, it's always a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOish conspiracy LOL!

Forum List

Back