Israel now officially at the forefront of the war against Syria

Anytime there is chaos, armed conflict, or social upheaval anywhere in the Middle East.

Just scratch the surface a little, and you'll find Israeli jews behind the scenes, organizing, funding, and supplying weapons to both sides of the conflict. ... :cool:

anytime the big mo dog felt an itch on his anal wart--------he searched around for
a jew

You are probably right.

I get my information on Iran vs Yemen from a local Yemeni grocer.
That explains a lot about the information contained in your posts. ... :rolleyes:

not really-----the man is very intelligent and in constant communication with
his family in Sanaa. There was nothing in my post that could possibly
instigate a normal person to fart out your idiot reply

IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot confirms what we all know for long now. He puts an end to "Israel is neutral" balderdash by admitting supplying the "rebels" with arms and conducting "thousands" of attacks.

Israel's Top Commander Finally Spills Secrets Of "Invisible War" In Syria
Outgoing IDF chief: Israel has struck ‘thousands’ of Iranian targets in Syria

They want Syria in the worst way. They farm in the Golan Heights.

the Golan is not Syria-----it is a strategic site for the launching of terrorist attacks upon
Israeli farming communities by Syrian terrorist dogs and lost by Syria after Syria declared war on Israel. Remember MAALOT-----when your heroes murdered a bunch of children in a school
by launching a holy murder spree for allah from the hills of Golan? Try to remember-----it will
bring joy to your "heart" Iran wants Syria------it is strategic for the control of shipping
in the Mediterranean. Aden and Hodeida is not enough for Iran
How I missed your rants :)

thank you------I get my information on Iran vs Yemen from a local Yemeni
grocer. Feel free to ask questions about DA HOUTHIS AND HEZBOLLAH
DOGS in Yemen
Hungry Houthis, Hezbollah. Any actual, proven, claimed terrorist attack by them? Or all nonsense as they just resist allies´ exertion of influence?

Anytime there is chaos, armed conflict, or social upheaval anywhere in the Middle East.

Just scratch the surface a little, and you'll find Israeli jews behind the scenes, organizing, funding, and supplying weapons to both sides of the conflict. ... :cool:
Because the Middle East Muslims are all living in harmony.

Syria occupied Lebanon wants Israel to destroy Syria.

Since Israel is building a fence around their land, oh I forgot Israel also wants southern Lebanon. You know Christians, Lebanon has 44% Christians living in it.

Israel is not Christian friendly.

Since Israel is building a fence around their land, oh I forgot Israel also wants southern Lebanon. You know Christians, Lebanon has 44% Christians living in it.

You are a fucking moron.
Not only does Lebanon want Israel to destroy Syria but Israel has always welcomes Christian Lebanese with open arms.
The Lebanese are educated and civilized.

You are a fucking moron.
Not only does Lebanon want Israel to destroy Syria but Israel has always welcomes Christian Lebanese with open arms.
"The Christian President, ‘Aoun, has changed the political direction of the Lebanese leadership, that is no longer hostile to Hezbollah and no longer negative towards the Syrian government."

Lebanese President: We need an armed Hezbollah

You are a fucking moron.
"The Christian President, ‘Aoun, has changed the political direction of the Lebanese leadership, that is no longer hostile to Hezbollah and no longer negative towards the Syrian government."

You think he’s afraid for his life?
You’re such chump.
What are his alternatives?

You are a fucking moron.

You’re such chump.
No, he isn´t. The other governments prove you point doesn´t apply.

You are a fucking moron.

You’re such chump.
The other governments are not occupied by Syria.
In fact, the other Arab nations, with the exception of Iran, want the current Syrian government to be defeated.

You are a fucking moron.

You’re such chump.
In fact, the other Arab nations, with the exception of Iran, want the current Syrian government to be defeated.
Most of them are brutal dictatorships supported by the US. But time has changed. Syria is returning into the Arab League.
As for Lebanon, it has preserved some democracy and this is why they got this new President.

You are a fucking moron.

You’re such chump.
Most of them are brutal dictatorships supported by the US. But time has changed. Syria is returning into the Arab League.
As for Lebanon, it has preserved some democracy and this is why they got this new President.
Apparently you don’t meet many Lebanese.
Those living in Israel hate Syria.

IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot confirms what we all know for long now. He puts an end to "Israel is neutral" balderdash by admitting supplying the "rebels" with arms and conducting "thousands" of attacks.

the Golan is not Syria-----it is a strategic site for the launching of terrorist attacks upon
Israeli farming communities by Syrian terrorist dogs and lost by Syria after Syria declared war on Israel. Remember MAALOT-----when your heroes murdered a bunch of children in a school
by launching a holy murder spree for allah from the hills of Golan? Try to remember-----it will
bring joy to your "heart" Iran wants Syria------it is strategic for the control of shipping

DOGS in Yemen
Yes, it is interesting about the Houthis. What is wrong with them?

DOGS in Yemen
Yes, it is interesting about the Houthis. What is wrong with them?

Da Houthis is Shiites and faithful to IRAN. If you do not know-----I will impart my
uhm----"extensive" knowledge. Iran is Shiiteville. It houses, in the holy city of Qom----
the 12th IMAM!!!!!!! He resides in a well and is destined to POP out someday and be the
CALIPH of the worldwide CALIPHATE. He is, of course---a direct descendant of the
son-in-law of the big MO-------(ie the ROYAL LINE) Shiites are fun-----very much into Iran.
In Shiite schools they actually teach farsi like its a "HOLY LANGUAGE" It would help
the Imam in the well----the MAHDI if only Iran could OWN MECCA------and---the rest of
the world. Iran armed da houthis who promptly laid waste to SANAA---(capital of Yemen)
and home town of the local grocer who is hubby's informant. Rignt now DA HOUTHIS
control ADEN and HODEIDA --very important port cities------Iran wants to control the water ways -----vital to world trade in oil---------the situation is BAAAADDDD Saudi arabia is resisting--
VIOLENTLY <<<< Yemen in a nutshell. Most Yemenis are sunni Da houthis is a despised
minority-------keep in mind DA HOUTHIS AND SUNNIS are locked in a 1400 year old FEUD
(kinda like the hatfields and the McCoys)

You’re such chump.
Why that?

You’re such chump.
Why that?
Many Lebanese fled from Syrian rule and they have always been on good terms with Israel.

Why that?
Many Lebanese fled from Syrian rule and they have always been on good terms with Israel.
Maybe they just fled from personal misery? And of course it helps to pretend...
Israel tried to invade Lebanon in the 80´s and the Syrians came to their rescue.

Why that?
Maybe they just fled from personal misery? And of course it helps to pretend...
Israel tried to invade Lebanon in the 80´s and the Syrians came to their rescue.
Now explain why Israel tried to invade Lebanon at that time.
I know the answer, do you?

Forum List

Back