Israel just bombed the hell out of Iran

Dear Mr Salt ,
We ( me and my fellow cognoscenti ) have bought up the many remaining WW2 Martello Towers and have them manned with machine guns 24x7 .
They have not yet worked out where the Friendly Fire is coming from .
Naturally we use rubber bullets , just to tell them to stop being so naughty .
But we paint the bullets with Israel flag colours -- tedious job but we are a brave group .

BTW our best shop in my international resort home-- for fruit and vegetables--- is run by exceedingly charming Iranese business people .
So , Up Yours , Mr Salt .

Last edited:
Weasel words from a weasel administration.

Israel had told the US on Thursday it would be retaliating against Iran in the coming days, a senior US official said.
"We didn't endorse the response," the official said.

The Scranton Screwball was notified about the attack before it happened. I'm surprised he didn't warn Iran.

An Israeli missile strike targeted a site in Iran early Friday morning, two Israeli defense officials confirmed.

A US official also confirmed the attack, stating "We were not surprised, while also saying Israel informed the US in advance of the strike.Israel strikes Iran, defense officials confirm
— The Jerusalem Post (@Jerusalem_Post) April 19, 2024

We also took part in Israel's retaliatory attack last night, flying tankers to refuel Israeli jets. We might have had fighters in the air too, knocking down drones. But don't quote me on that, I haven't checked that yet.

Israel needed to send a message they have concluded. They also must avoid a full blown war with Iran, it does not help them as they are dealing with Hamas. This is not going to make U.S officials happy but I suppose Israel has to operate as they believe they must , it appears "limited" in scope. I will search various media but this may mean "no intended casualties but we wlll damage some of your military infrastructure". Or perhaps they hit a terrorists safe house, I will try and glean information through European media. Prayers for the IDF

Last edited:
Iran has been threatening Israel with total destruction since the shah left in the 70s. It is long overdue for Iran to shut its pie hole. Israel has bigger balls than the US did in 1979. If the US had done what Israel is doing, we wouldn't have the trouble in the middle east that we have today.

Israel provided Iran with weapons and intelligence during the 8 year Iran-Iraq war .

Iran has been threatening Israel with total destruction since the shah left in the 70s. It is long overdue for Iran to shut its pie hole. Israel has bigger balls than the US did in 1979. If the US had done what Israel is doing, we wouldn't have the trouble in the middle east that we have today.

What trouble is the US having in the Middle East?

Roughly 90% of Iran's crude oil exports went to China, data from European research firm Kpler shows. Iran has been hit by American and European sanctions over its nuclear development and human rights violations.Jan 31, 2024

Israel needed to send a message they have concluded. They also must avoid a full blown war with Iran, it does not help them as they are dealing with Hamas. This is not going to make U.S officials happy but I suppose Israel has to operate as they believe they must , it appears "limited" in scope. I will search various media but this may mean "no intended casualties but we wlll damage some of your military infrastructure". Or perhaps they hit a terrorists safe house, I will try and glean information through European media. Prayers for the IDF

I'm pretty sure Iran got the message.

CNN just reported, citing a regional intelligence source, that the early assessment is that #Iran will not be retaliating for #Israel's strike tonight.
Jason Brodsky (@JasonMBrodsky) April 19, 2024

Do you really think I give a flying fuck? It's worth a few extra dollars if people feel the full brunt of what they voted for. Call it "tough love."

Or would you rather have another four years of Biden?

Last edited:
So Israel can strike an Iranian consulate then play the victim when they get hit back and now we see this.
Israel says it’s retaliation and dumb Americans say GO ISRAEL. They don’t know or care that Israel started it, with the killing of several Iranian senior military officers.

The hypocrisy of this kind of thinking is these very same dumb Americans like to justify Israel’s genocide in Gaza because Hamas started it. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
They must avoid a full blown war by starting a war. Lol. Do you even read your posts?

Israel started this. Just like you think Hamas started it and that justifies Israel’s genocide of Gazan children.

Do better!

“Prays for the IDF.” WTF!

They must avoid a full blown war by starting a war. Lol. Do you even read your posts?

Israel started this. Just like you think Hamas started it and that justifies Israel’s genocide of Gazan children.

Do better!

Starting a war would require waves of attacks and/or an invasion. Iran has been nefariously funding proxies for years. Israel has borne the brunt of hundreds, perhaps thousands of rockets into their territory. Hamas spent billions on underground military infrastructure and missiles, funded primarily by Iran. The reason they get away with this is that their big brother is China and to a lesser extent Russia. We need American leadership on the world stage.

Starting a war would require waves of attacks and/or an invasion. Iran has been nefariously funding proxies for years. Israel has borne the brunt of hundreds, perhaps thousands of rockets into their territory. Hamas spent billions on underground military infrastructure and missiles, funded primarily by Iran. The reason they get away with this is that their big brother is China and to a lesser extent Russia. We need American leadership on the world stage.
No. What Israel did in cold blooded killing Iranians in their consulate, was an act of war. Iran has never done anything like that.

You dupes of the state have claimed for decades that Iran is behind every terrorist group in the world (funny thing…they had nothing to do with 9/11, that was Saudis Arabia our wonderful ally), but always without evidence like good CIA toadies.

You want American leadership…LMFAO. You apparently haven’t paid attention these past 2-3 decades. Have you not seen the results in Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, and Ukraine?

Do better!

There was a cease-fire in place on October 7th, when the HAMAS savages violated it to rampage Israel and hunt down, torture, and murder every single Jewish man, woman, teen, child, toddler, and infant they could find.

The HAMAS subhumans you work for started this, you antisemite.

Forum List

Back