ISRAEL is our ONLY ALLY in the Mid East.

What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

Just because you repeat a lie, doesn't make it true.

Yeah, that Jew state Isreal is so bad that 100,000 Palestinians want to live and work there, raise their families there and not move to an Arab state that is so much better economically for them and would be such a better place to live and work, all within a 40 minute drive.

Much more Arabs want to live in Israel, because it has the best standard of living in the region with better jobs and opportunities for people.

Much more Arabs want to live in Israel, because it has the best standard of living in the region with better jobs and opportunities for people.

The same could have been said for white Europeans moving to South Africa just a few short years ago

I see, that's the new excuse for the war.

I'm sure that would warm the hearts of the families knowing their sons and dads died so that one non-ally wouldn't get oil and we could keep it in the hands of another non-ally.

Dreck punk,

Without oil, you'd be the first to scream your balls off.

As long as we're in agreement that it was a war for oil, we're good.

You can continue with the childish name-calling, that's fine, I'm just glad you also know the reality of the situation.

Yes I'd like to have cheaper oil I admit, is it worth sacrificing the best americans we have to offer? I say no, that's where we disagree.

As long as the Arsehole Obambi and his Obamarrhoids prevent America from drilling onshore, offshore, and a judicious building of nuclear plants we will depend on the enemies of America for our oil.

That is an obvious fact that libtards like you choose to ignore.

Dreck punk,

You can continue with the childish name-calling, that's fine, I'm just glad you also know the reality of the situation.

Yes I'd like to have cheaper oil I admit, is it worth sacrificing the best americans we have to offer? I say no, that's where we disagree.

As long as the Arsehole Obambi and his Obamarrhoids prevent America from drilling onshore, offshore, and a judicious building of nuclear plants we will depend on the enemies of America for our oil.

Do tell. Where and when has the Obama administration prevented drilling (excluding the 30 or so deep water projects put on hold last year due to the blowout in the gulf). You do realise that no production well was shut down during the Gulf crisis and our domestic production is at a 5 or 6 year high?

Here's a list of where most of our oil fix comes from.

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

Which one(s) of those countries do you consider to be our enemy?

Dreck punk,

I see, Obama was the reason we were forced to go to war with Iraq, good point.

I've never voted for a single democrat in my life, so the partisan talking points (aka the only thing you have) you should keep in the holster for another poster to rant at.

Do tell. Where and when has the Obama administration prevented drilling (excluding the 30 or so deep water projects put on hold last year due to the blowout in the gulf). You do realise that no production well was shut down during the Gulf crisis and our domestic production is at a 5 or 6 year high?

The LEAST number of offshore drilling permits issued as compared to Bush.

Next to ZERO drilling permits allowed by the Obami Salaami administration. If I'm wrong, name the number of permits permitted onshore.

Next to ZERO nuclear plants built in America since the semi-black Monumental Fraud assumed the Presidency. If I'm wrong, name the number of nuclear plants built during the semi-black Poiltical Charlatan's Presidency.

Thems the facts, no matter how you choose to spin them you fucking Obamarrhoid.

Last edited:

I see, Obama was the reason we were forced to go to war with Iraq, good point.

I've never voted for a single democrat in my life, so the partisan talking points (aka the only thing you have) you should keep in the holster for another poster to rant at.

Iraq war was instigated by the Clinton Adm and the leaders of the Dem Congress. Bush, considered the incessant yowling of these hypocrites and acquiesced used the identical verbiage of the Dems....including the WMD verbiage. And, twas a correct decision since it prevented TWO PSYCHOS (the Iraqi & Iranian) to eventually have nukes. And, the prevention of ADDITIONAL millions of people slaughtered by the Baghdad Psycho and his Murderous progeny.

Obambo's continuation of Iraqi involvement merely underlines the importance Iraq poses in the protection of our Strategic Oil Interests in the Mid East.

You LIEberrhoid arseholes probably know this if you are not a gaggle of complete idiots.

Last edited:

Next to ZERO drilling permits allowed by the Obami Salaami administration. If I'm wrong, name the number of permits permitted onshore.

Next to ZERO nuclear plants built in America since the semi-black Monumental Fraud assumed the Presidency. If I'm wrong, name the number of nuclear plants built during the semi-black Poiltical Charlatan's Presidency.

ROTF. You are wrong. 4090 in 2010.

The Bureau of Land Management issued 4,090 drilling permits in fiscal 2010, but oil and gas operators drilled 1,480 new wells, using about 36 percent of permits issued.

Two-Thirds of Federal Oil and Gas Drilling Permits Sat Idle in 2010 - NYTimes.com

President Bush continued the moritorium off the continental shelf did he not?

On your nuclear plant question. No new plants have been started in 50 years.

You have to have permits ASKED FOR to issue one.
Why would I, as an oil company, want to drill and pay billions for exploration, when I can buy it at the spicket FROM THE ARABS, you know where you just turn the handle, and make record profits while RISKING NOT ONE CENT IN CAPITAL?
If you were a stockholder in an oil company, where more than 70% are middle class, what would you want:
1. More ROI in the form of higher stock price and dividends
OR
2. Declining stock value because of massive capital expenditures in exploration, risky at best and no guarantee of a profit and little or no dividends as a result of that?

it is my belief that if we would stop treating israel as if it were for some reason special and enter into normal relations with it - i.e. hold it accountable for its actions - that we would soon find ourselves with many more allies in the middle east and become stronger and safer because of it.

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

The CENTRAL problem between America and the MuslimArsed Countries is NOT Israel.

It is the fact that America is an irrevocable and avowed SUCCESSFUL SECULAR COUNTRY which IRREFUTABLY, by its very being, to the fanatical Imams of Islam NEGATES the raison d'etre of Islam, a THEOLOGICALLY based foundation for a DISASTER......in addition to being a WHACKJOB POLITICAL FORCE intent on conquering the world to satisfy the FIRST DICTUM of Islam as clearly underlined by its author, the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, THE ULTIMATE WHACKJOB MOHAMMED: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

you seem very rational and not at all like a radical.

Last edited:
it is my belief that if we would stop treating israel as if it were for some reason special and enter into normal relations with it - i.e. hold it accountable for its actions - that we would soon find ourselves with many more allies in the middle east and become stronger and safer because of it.

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

The CENTRAL problem between America and the MuslimArsed Countries is NOT Israel.

It is the fact that America is an irrevocable and avowed SUCCESSFUL SECULAR COUNTRY which IRREFUTABLY, by its very being, to the fanatical Imams of Islam NEGATES the raison d'etre of Islam, a THEOLOGICALLY based foundation for a DISASTER......in addition to being a WHACKJOB POLITICAL FORCE intent on conquering the world to satisfy the FIRST DICTUM of Islam as clearly underlined by its author, the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, THE ULTIMATE WHACKJOB MOHAMMED: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

...and with a stunning command of the English language...

What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

Been there (Haifa).
Great people.
Very pro-American. Good lookin' chicks too!

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

I am happy to see that you recognize REALITY.

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

IMO, I use the English language to convey my thoughts as clearly as it is possible to do.

Thank you for the compliment.

Huh? Me? You must be thinking of somebody else. The Pit Bull is sleeping...there is no one to fight with.

LIEberrhoids,

DONCHA REALIZE THAT IF THIS TINY COUNTRY IS OVERRUN JUST ONCE......IT IS ANNIHILATED FOREVER ?!?!?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL SURROUNDED BY THESE ISLAMOFASCIST WHACKJOBS FROM HADES WITH THE OVERWHELMING ODDS IN THEIR FAVOUR ?!?!?

ARE YOU FUCKING LIEBERRHOIDS INSANE ??????

DO YOU ARSEHOLES HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH REALITY ?!?!?!?

Moi? You are straight up losing your mind Sport. Islamofascists over running Seattle? I wish. Bring em on! I'm totally down for THAT fight. They better bring a million just for my little town. You have no idea how well people up here are armed and ready to throw down. I bet I could take out a thousand of em. Sounds like great fun. They better have more than box cutters. :lol:

In another year or so Iran will have box cutters and NUKES. How many of those can you take out with your BB gun.

IMO, I use the English language to convey my thoughts as clearly as it is possible to do.

Thank you for the compliment.
1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

Bless his heart, guatama is doing the very best he can within his limited little abilities. Ya'll pat him on the head and encourage him all you can.

Without Isreal in that region where would 100,000 of the Palestinians work?

They would work their land like they did before Israel stole it.

Palestine was a peaceful and prosperous country before Israel.

I don't remember that. Who was the President, Premier, or King of the great state of Palestine prior to 1948?

Shitmore is a LIEberrhoid idiot.

Unfortunately, there are many more ignorant LIEberrhoid idiots inundating this Forum.

Forum List

Back