ISRAEL is our ONLY ALLY in the Mid East.

it is my belief that if we would stop treating israel as if it were for some reason special and enter into normal relations with it - i.e. hold it accountable for its actions - that we would soon find ourselves with many more allies in the middle east and become stronger and safer because of it.

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

The CENTRAL problem between America and the MuslimArsed Countries is NOT Israel.

It is the fact that America is an irrevocable and avowed SUCCESSFUL SECULAR COUNTRY which IRREFUTABLY, by its very being, to the fanatical Imams of Islam NEGATES the raison d'etre of Islam, a THEOLOGICALLY based foundation for a DISASTER......in addition to being a WHACKJOB POLITICAL FORCE intent on conquering the world to satisfy the FIRST DICTUM of Islam as clearly underlined by its author, the HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, THE ULTIMATE WHACKJOB MOHAMMED: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

What a load of nonsense.

Nomadic?

Read a book.

In the past you dimwit we are talking about an issue that spans what a 1000 years? during the time of the roman empire.

ask yourself honestly - what does 1000 years ago have to do with today?

Ohshitcrapetc,

Your question is not unlike a non sequitor.

A question like that would leave almost every issue of importance nonsensical......which a rational person would immediately realize that this kind of a question is unadulterated, unmitigated bullshit.

so what does israel do to help us?

Intelligence on the ground and votes in the UN.

A big no to the first (if anything they are an intelligence headache) and a slight yes to the "votes".

But that's one expensive fucking vote.:lol:

Mossad has a really good working relationship with the CIA and our other intelligence agencies, just because we don't see Israelis on the ground with us in Iraq and Afghanistan it does not mean they are not there. The Israelis took out a Syrian Nuclear reactor a few years back and when Saddam tried to build one decades ago, I would say they definently helped us with that.

They would work their land like they did before Israel stole it.

Palestine was a peaceful and prosperous country before Israel.

Shitmore, you ignorant idiot:

Palestine NEVER was a country.

Look up the TERRITORY that was "PALESTINE" before the British grant of the land.

Granted there were some arabs living in that area. But that was predominantly a WASTE LAND inhabited by the dregs of Arab's homeless trash living in conditions almost similar to those of Nazi Concentration camps KICKED OUT by the surrounding Arab countries.

The ruling and more productive fucking Arabs gathered more of their homeless trash and inundated the area as much as they could once they found out that the British were going to divvy up the area.

STUDY UP ON THIS ISDSUE, YOU IGNORANT FUCKING MORON: There NEVER was a country "Palestine".

Name ONE ruler, king, Sheik of "Palestine" before the British Mandate

You can't.

Name the currency of the country of "Palestine" beforde the British mandate.

You can't.

Whereas, the country of Israel has a history more extensive than that of the United States of America. Source: The Bible.

Name at least ONE fool that doesn't know a fucking thing about "Palestine".

That, you can do. IT'S YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT !!!

THE PALESTINIAN ARABS WERE A WELL-DEVELOPED NATION POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY, SOCIALLY, AND CULTURALLY INTRODUCTION

In order to create an alleged justification for the crime of genocide they have committed against the Palestinian Arabs, the Zionists have tried to convince the world that Palestine was practically uninhabited, "A Land Without People for a People without a Land." They created and propagated the myths that the Palestinian Arabs were nomads or seminomads without a culture and civilization, that the Palestinians had neither a national identity nor existence, that the Palestinians lacked an economic structure and roots in the land.

The continuity of the Palestinian roots in the land in fact goes back to antiquity. Absorbing or outlasting various conquerors, Palestinians tenaciously tended their ancestral farmlands, whether as freeholders or as tenants and mortgagees, and by the end of World War 11, mostly as unfettered freeholders again. In his study of the history of landholdings in Palestine, Abraham Granott, formerly Managing Director of the Jewish National Fund, admits:

When the kingdom of Byzantium was subjugated by the Arabs, practically the whole of the land belonged to the big proprietors, the Emperor, the municipal authorities, and religious bodies, as churches and so on, while the soil was cultivated by the former owners who had remained on their plots as tenants after the land had passed into the hands of large owners.(1)

Thus the Palestinian farmers expelled by the Zionists in 1948 were the lineal descendants of the most ancient owners of the land. The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines and of all the Semitic peoples who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as Philistines from Crete, Semites from Iraq, Romans, Greeks and Arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

The historical record disproves the Zionist lie that Palestine was undeveloped before the establishment of Jewish settlements in Palestine, Muqqadisi, a native of Jerusalem who died in 986 A.D., enumerated the principal products of Palestine in the tenth century

..among which agricultural produce was particularly copious and prized: fruit of every kind (olives, figs, grapes, quinces, plums, apples, dates, walnuts, almonds, jujubes and bananas), some of which were exported, and crops for processing (sugarcane, indigo and sumac). But the mineral resources were equally important: chalk earth, marble from Bayt Djibrin, and sulphur mined in the Jordan Valley, not to mention the salt and bitumen of the Dead Sea. Stone, which was common in the country, was the most generally used building material for towns of any importance.(2)

Chapter 2: Encyclopedia of Palestine

As stated previously ...... and you can take this MuslimArsed trash and stick it up your arse......you are an ignorant fool.

it is my belief that if we would stop treating israel as if it were for some reason special and enter into normal relations with it - i.e. hold it accountable for its actions - that we would soon find ourselves with many more allies in the middle east and become stronger and safer because of it.

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

The CENTRAL problem between America and the MuslimArsed Countries is NOT Israel.

Well yeah..it is.

That..and the killing, almost indiscriminately..people in that region by the US military.

Those things are what terrorists cite to justify their activities and recruit people.

so what does israel do to help us?

i really have to ask the question - would we have the need for intelligence if we weren't in bed with israel, and if we did would we not be able to get it elsewhere? also, how reliable or valuable is this intelligence we're getting? finally, for the money we spend on israel we could train a hell of a lot of intelligence operatives.

as to the vote in the UN - again, could we not get those elsewhere (when needed because face it, that's a really, really, small contribution to us. can't think of one time when we needed israel's vote on something in the UN to get anything done)

The people in the Middle East have so many reasons to hate us, Israel is just one of them. Even if all the Jews packed their bags and moved to Finland tomorrow, we would still be in the Middle East because we have assets there and for counter terrorism.

What does any of this have to do with Israel being our ally?

Has nothing to do with them being our ally, the OP said they're our ONLY ally, so he's admitting he doesn't view Iraq as an ally.

Or Turkey(Part of NATO), Or Egypt, Or Jordan, Or Qatar, Or Kuwait, Or Saudi Arabia, Or Yemen..

Technically their government may likes our government but the people on the ground despise Americans in those countries, they wouldn't piss on us even if we were on fire, thats why I personally don't really consider those countries allies like I would the UK and Israel.

A big no to the first (if anything they are an intelligence headache) and a slight yes to the "votes".

Mossad has a really good working relationship with the CIA and our other intelligence agencies, just because we don't see Israelis on the ground with us in Iraq and Afghanistan it does not mean they are not there. The Israelis took out a Syrian Nuclear reactor a few years back and when Saddam tried to build one decades ago, I would say they definently helped us with that.

I would say it created headaches. That was something that probably took America by surprise. Not that it was not an entirely unwanted event..but we got lucky, somewhat, with that. The Syrians didn't really raise a fuss.

And the Mossad have more of a dicey relationship with the CIA. Sometimes some of their activities yield some good results..but mostly they are like bulls in the China shop. That killing in Qatar a few years back essentially neutralized the usefulness of some 20 Mossad and made the CIA look terrible. It probably shut down some Arab operatives as well.

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

Well yeah..it is.

That..and the killing, almost indiscriminately..people in that region by the US military.

Those things are what terrorists cite to justify their activities and recruit people.

You are an idiot.

If you do not understand the necessity for Iraq, and Afghanistan then you are a hopeless idiot.

Has nothing to do with them being our ally, the OP said they're our ONLY ally, so he's admitting he doesn't view Iraq as an ally.

Or Turkey(Part of NATO), Or Egypt, Or Jordan, Or Qatar, Or Kuwait, Or Saudi Arabia, Or Yemen..

Technically their government may likes our government but the people on the ground despise Americans in those countries, they wouldn't piss on us even if we were on fire, thats why I personally don't really consider those countries allies like I would the UK and Israel.

Turkey? Sure the relationship is a little strained but for the most part they love America. Same with Jordan and Qatar. Not so sure about Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

The funnest thing about this whole discussion is you guys don't even realize you're admitting how big of a failure the War in Iraq was.

Trillions spent, 4,000 dead americans, 100,000 dead Iraqi's, contributing factor to economic turmoil in the US and crippling debt and you people who loved the war still don't even consider Iraq an ally.

Well done, once you're distracted from your partisan talking points in Iraq the truth comes out.

AHHH who was talking about Iraq? that's a completely separate issue with its own issue's and problem. How are you relating the two?

The OP is referring the entire ME, of which Iraq is a part, and therefore, considering what we've spent there,

is relevant to the issue of who is or isn't an ally.

I'd like to hear how Israel is our ally. They don't help us in our wars in the region, they're not helping to protect our interests.

What IS an ally, exactly? and how does Israel qualify as one?

One doesn't explain the political "2+3 = what" type problems to fucking unAmerican morons.

Turkey? Sure the relationship is a little strained but for the most part they love America. Same with Jordan and Qatar. Not so sure about Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Not so sure about Turkey but I have been to Kuwait, Saudi and Qatar and besides for their higher ranking Military people, upper class and educated folks, they despise America. Egypt has one the lowest opinion of Americans despite all the aid money, not sure how they feel in Jordan and Yemen but I doubt its good.

ohshitetc,

You are a naive fool.

Read my OP-ED.

Well yeah..it is.

You are an idiot.

If you do not understand the necessity for Iraq, and Afghanistan then you are a hopeless idiot.

You posted something that was patently false..then try to qualify it?

I posted the rationale for terrorism in the region. The CIA even recognizes this.

Not so sure about Turkey but I have been to Kuwait, Saudi and Qatar and besides for their higher ranking Military people, upper class and educated folks, they despise America. Egypt has one the lowest opinion of Americans despite all the aid money, not sure how they feel in Jordan and Yemen but I doubt its good.

Hmm..guess I basically been mingling with the upper class Jordanians then...:lol:

Any case..good to know. I hope that our spook boys are reading this correctly.

I would say it created headaches. That was something that probably took America by surprise. Not that it was not an entirely unwanted event..but we got lucky, somewhat, with that. The Syrians didn't really raise a fuss.

And the Mossad have more of a dicey relationship with the CIA. Sometimes some of their activities yield some good results..but mostly they are like bulls in the China shop. That killing in Qatar a few years back essentially neutralized the usefulness of some 20 Mossad and made the CIA look terrible. It probably shut down some Arab operatives as well.

The Syrians didn't raise a fuss because they really don't want a war with Israel, Israel has bombed Syrian territory before and the Syrians did nothing but issue a warning. Hell US Troops went into Syria a few times on choppers to kill Iraqi insurgents who were hiding out across the board, nothing ever happened because Syria isnt going to go to war over these things.

As far as the Mossad goes they are right up there with the best intell agencies in the world, sometimes they have to make moves that even upset us because unlike the US, Israel isnt thousands of miles away from the Middle East, they are right across the street from countries that despise them and want them dead, sometimes they may have to do things that upset people, even us.

Last edited:

Hmm..guess I basically been mingling with the upper class Jordanians then...:lol:

Any case..good to know. I hope that our spook boys are reading this correctly.

Upper class Arabs usually tend to not have many problems with Americans, hell alot of them vacation here and own summer homes in the US. However the majority of Arabs living in poverty hate the US with a burning passion and blame us for alot of their problems.

Well yeah..it is.

You are an idiot.

You posted something that was patently false..then try to qualify it?

I posted the rationale for terrorism in the region. The CIA even recognizes this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1bm2GPoFfg]YouTube - ‪What motivated the 9/11 hijackers? See testimony most didn't‬‏[/ame]

What LIEberrhoid Anti-American arseholes don't and can't understand is that Israel is our ONLY ally in the Mid East.

And it is IMPOSSIBLE to beg, or pay oneself, into the fucking MuslimArsed countries acceptance EVEN IF WE BETRAY AND TOTALLY ABANDON ISRAEL because the MuslimArsed countries are governed by RELIGIOUS MUSLIM FANATICS who consider America the GREAT SATAN because of our avowed and irrevocable position as a sponsor of a SECULAR FORM OF GOVERNMENT.........i.e., an IPSO FACTO REJECTION of the FOUNDATION of ISLAM !!!!

No matter what we say or do.......ISLAM and the followers of ISLAM are our foes unto death !!!

No, we are the Israelis protector state and most importantly, the only friend she has on the UNSC.

But we have lots of customers in the ME.......

Religionist are the enemy of reason.

Yeah, that Jew state Isreal is so bad that 100,000 Palestinians want to live and work there, raise their families there and not move to an Arab state that is so much better economically for them and would be such a better place to live and work, all within a 40 minute drive.

Forum List

Back