Israel Helping Syrian Refugees

I was right. They want our kids to die in another war for them.

The US and European countries should attack Syria, but Israel should not be involved in the assault, two polls in weekend Hebrew newspapers found.
Polls: Israelis want US, Europe to attack Syria, but against IDF intervention

This is about greater Israel...

The borders of the Middle East are bound to change, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon declared during an interview with National Public Radio during his five-day tour of the United States.
read more: Defense Minister Ya'alon: Middle East borders bound to change

The US and European countries should attack Syria, but Israel should not be involved in the assault, two polls in weekend Hebrew newspapers found.

The borders of the Middle East are bound to change, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon declared during an interview with National Public Radio during his five-day tour of the United States.

Goofy Louie. Whether or not the IDF intervenes, Israel is still to blame for Assad massacring his own citizens with chemical weapons.

Goofy Louie. Whether or not the IDF intervenes, Israel is still to blame for Assad massacring his own citizens with chemical weapons.
That is another Jewish lie. No way he would use them on his civilians. If he had them, I'm pretty sure he would use them on his enemies. You are one the most gullible idiots to ever post on the internet.

That is another Jewish lie. No way he would use them on his civilians. If he had them, I'm pretty sure he would use them on his enemies. You are one the most gullible idiots to ever post on the internet.

Right on Louie. You have a very fine brain. Heh Heh!

Syria Chemical Attack Massacre: Hundreds Killed and Injured

Right on Louie. You have a very fine brain. Heh Heh!

Syria Chemical Attack Massacre: Hundreds Killed and Injured

Eh, Louie. You okay? Time to chime in little buddy.

Forum List

Back