Israel: Gaza resistance fighters fired anti-aircraft missile at terrorist Israeli jet

Yet I'm not speaking about Egypt. I said exactly that Israel has better weapons. And the most dangerous airforce in the Middle East.

You said Israel sucks at warfare when they have had the most epic history of warfare in the history of mankind

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHyqgNwigYg]YouTube - Coward Israeli soldiers[/ame]

Protected? Hahahahaha you told us you were American? They made your jet runaway as it was gonna drop a bomb on Gaza and murder innocent people. Hence it's a terrorist jet.

Yeah we know you like brag about your bullying country that has more weopons than even European countries.

Military Strength of Israel

We know that Israel is the aggressor. Thanks for the reminder though

Indeed, Israel is the mooch capital of the world. They have mooched extreme weapons systems.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Protected? Hahahahaha you told us you were American? They made your jet runaway as it was gonna drop a bomb on Gaza and murder innocent people. Hence it's a terrorist jet.

Yeah we know you like brag about your bullying country that has more weopons than even European countries.

Military Strength of Israel

We know that Israel is the aggressor. Thanks for the reminder though

Indeed, Israel is the mooch capital of the world. They have mooched extreme weapons systems.

Now they have nuclear armed capable submarines. Btw, this is without Israel's nuclear weapons, they didn't include those in the ranking. If you out those in, their rank will shoot up. Probably in the top 5.

Yet I'm not speaking about Egypt. I said exactly that Israel has better weapons. And the most dangerous airforce in the Middle East.
Why, Baghdad Bob, the Arabs had advanced weaponry from the Russians, still they lost out to the Israelis. Let's say (instead if the word dangerous) that Israel has the best pilots in the Middle East. So many of these pilots are not that much older than you are, and I doubt if you could ever achieve what they have achieved when it comes to flying. Why do you think they were brought over here to practice with our Top Guns? An Arab country certainly was not asked to come over with one of their MIGs to practice with the elite of our pilots.

Israelis suck at warfare. I've seen Israeli soldiers all over Gaza in 03. They can't do crap. It's the weapons

Haha go read some history about how Israel won the wars its fought throughout its history. Look at the size of Israel and then look at the size of the countries that attacked it !

Like I said, sucks to be a jihadist

Don't care about whatever you say about history. I saw over hundreds of Israeli troops. They get nervous very easily. And call in planes and tanks. Nothing else.

That seems to be enough, no country has a Military full of Rambos you know.

This is really something new. They actually used them for the first time.

If the Palestinians can bring down a plane or two that would change the entire balance of power.

Tinnie is so optimistic------well----actually ---more then 40 years ago his side was confident that simply rowing a boat into Bat Yam (beach near tel aviv) and grabbing a few girls and raping them and slitting their throats would "change the balance of power"-------and then came the plane hijackings that tinnie et al. thought would changed the "balance of power" then came tinnie's all time fave baby brain smashing nail bombs that would WIN THE WORLD FOR ALLAH I got bad news for you, tinnie-------your whole world was glowing with pride and that glorious meccaist sense of POWER when pakistan managed to piece an atomic bomb together-----but---so sorry----no matter how many kids you and yours manage to leave smashed in the gutter-------you and yours will remain in the cosmic sewer

This is really something new. They actually used them for the first time.

If the Palestinians can bring down a plane or two that would change the entire balance of power.

Tinnie is so optimistic------well----actually ---more then 40 years ago his side was confident that simply rowing a boat into Bat Yam (beach near tel aviv) and grabbing a few girls and raping them and slitting their throats would "change the balance of power"-------and then came the plane hijackings that tinnie et al. thought would changed the "balance of power" then came tinnie's all time fave baby brain smashing nail bombs that would WIN THE WORLD FOR ALLAH I got bad news for you, tinnie-------your whole world was glowing with pride and that glorious meccaist sense of POWER when pakistan managed to piece an atomic bomb together-----but---so sorry----no matter how many kids you and yours manage to leave smashed in the gutter-------you and yours will remain in the cosmic sewer

Irant by irosie.

is that the best you can do tinnie? almost as effective as that ISLAMIC BOMB pakistan pieced together

Ima-----I have worked in hospitals since I was 19 years old----and in ALL THOSE YEARS------I have noticed that the lowest of scum in the world-----actually mock both illness and old age. As a child I thought only kids with snotty noses and filthy fingernails so engaged

Ima-----I have worked in hospitals since I was 19 years old----and in ALL THOSE YEARS------I have noticed that the lowest of scum in the world-----actually mock both illness and old age. As a child I thought only kids with snotty noses and filthy fingernails so engaged

If you worked in a hospital, you'd know that a runny nose is a symptom of a cold, flu or something of that nature, and not to be dismissed as someone who's "scum". And dirty fingernails is usually evidence of someone who works hard for a living.
You sure you weren't a patient and it wasn't a mental hospital? And did the real nurses call you nurse so you'd change the bedpans for them?
I'm not laughing at old age and disease, I'm laughing at YOUR old age and your mental disease. :lol:

Forum List

Back