Israel dismisses 2 officers over deadly drone strikes on aid workers in Gaza

Good…we are on the same page then.
I hope we are. I mean, as well, that the Jewish population who are residents of territory which becomes part of a State of Palestine must not be required to leave, provided they become citizens of Palestine.

I hope we are. I mean, as well, that the Jewish population who are residents of territory which becomes part of a State of Palestine must not be required to leave, provided they become citizens of Palestine.
Agree. There should not be a repeat of the partition of India.

Good…we are on the same page then.

Israeli term for its propaganda. Public diplomacy of Israel - Wikipedia.
Well then, yes…..of course HAMAS is using propaganda to turn the world against Israel. They’re even trying to intentionally raise the death count of civilians to make Israel look bad, and to increase antisemitism around the world. Looks like people are falling for it.

Well then, yes…..of course HAMAS is using propaganda to turn the world against Israel. They’re even trying to intentionally raise the death count of civilians to make Israel look bad, and to increase antisemitism around the world. Looks like people are falling for it.
EVERYONE is using propaganda in a desperate attempt to control the narrative.

The death count is pretty accurate and likely under counted given the number of bodies unrecovered. The only caveat (and my “liberal” states this when it reports), is that Hamas doesn’t seperate civilian deaths and fighter deaths in the count.

That was their very purpose. They want Palistinians to die to show dead bodies So People like Coyote will yell GENICiDE.

They gave the order to kill men, women, and children...as many as possible to use the retaliation as a Psychological Warfare.

The death count is pretty accurate and likely under counted given the number of bodies unrecovered. The only caveat (and my “liberal” states this when it reports), is that Hamas doesn’t seperate civilian deaths and fighter deaths in the count.
Are you saying that HAMAS and Israel are two sides of the same coin? Seems like you’re trying to draw a parallel between savage and intentional murderers on one side, and those who try to limit civilian deaths on the other.

And? Its a War. A War they started. The people there elected them. Since 2006 they have fired rockets by the THOUSANDS EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

And its LOOK WHAT ISRAEL DID. Which is BS.

But that isn't what she said, is it?
It was unclear what said, thus I ASKED a question.
That was their very purpose. They want Palistinians to die to show dead bodies So People like Coyote will yell GENICiDE.

I haven’t yelled “genicide”. This is a term with a very specific definition that I don’t use lightly as you do.

They gave the order to kill men, women, and children...as many as possible to use the retaliation as a Psychological Warfare.

Hamas doesn’t care about the Palestinians, just its own agenda.

Those HAMAS monsters aren’t even human, considering what they were capable of doing. Do you know after they raped a woman, and sliced off her breasts in the process, they then pulled her legs apart, stuck a gun in, and shot?

NO comparison to what the Israelis are doingl

And? Its a War. A War they started. The people there elected them. Since 2006 they have fired rockets by the THOUSANDS EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

And its LOOK WHAT ISRAEL DID. Which is BS.
And the Jew-hating Democrat Muslims in Congress tried to get the Iron Dome defunded so that the rockets could kill Jews. THAT is what has infested the Democrat Party on the left.

Are you saying that HAMAS and Israel are two sides of the same coin? Seems like you’re trying to draw a parallel between savage and intentional murderers on one side, and those who try to limit civilian deaths on the other.
When comes to propaganda…yes. Every entity does its best to present the best view of its cause/grievance/agenda as possible. In the US we call them lobbyists. Israel is no different than any other country in this regard and neither is Hamas. I’m speaking strictly of propaganda, not their actions.

And, I disagree with your assertion that Israel has tried very hard to limit civilian deaths. Much of what it has done has been under external pressure. Of course Hamas makes no attempt whatsoever.

It was unclear what said, thus I ASKED a question.

I haven’t yelled “genicide”. This is a term with a very specific definition that I don’t use lightly as you do.

Hamas doesn’t care about the Palestinians, just its own agenda.
Oh Baloney on Genocide. The HAMAS trolls use it daily as does the world media.

I defend against that term BECAUSE IT IS A LIE.

IDF men are DYING TAKING TUNNELS, when they could bunker bust them and reduce their losses, but they dont because Everyone keeps SAYING EVIL ISRAEL.

We would have flattened that place if they fired thousands a year at us.

Jews were in Israel long before they moved to Europe, and thousands of years before any Muslims ”graced” the Earth.

This is where you get confused. Some Eurotrash adopting a religion doesn't give them a lease on someone else's land.

2000 years of interbreeding with Europeans, you really don't get a claim anymore over the people who stayed through multiple invasions and crusades.

When comes to propaganda…yes. Every entity does its best to present the best view of its cause/grievance/agenda as possible. In the US we call them lobbyists. Israel is no different than any other country in this regard and neither is Hamas. I’m speaking strictly of propaganda, not their actions.

And, I disagree with your assertion that Israel has tried very hard to limit civilian deaths. Much of what it has done has been under external pressure. Of course Hamas makes no attempt whatsoever.
Israel is conducting a ground war, which is much more dangerous to themselves, in order to limit civilian deaths. They have paused operations to allow them to escape. They delayed due to Ramadan.

This is admirable given what HAMAS did on October 7th, and that the majority of Palis are supportive of it. In fact, it’s quite remarkable to take care to limit the death count of the very people who cheer for your own murder.

Their troops dying in tunnels instead of just blowing them up isnt trying????

Oh Baloney on Genocide. The HAMAS trolls use it daily as does the world media.
Link please.

I defend against that term BECAUSE IT IS A LIE.

IDF men are DYING TAKING TUNNELS, when they could bunker bust them and reduce their losses, but they dont because Everyone keeps SAYING EVIL ISRAEL.

We would have flattened that place if they fired thousands a year at us.

It’s essentially been flattened and bunker busting bombs were used.

Forum List

Back