Israel continues it's noble....but naive push for peace

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Further proof of who THE REAL GOOD GUYS ARE HERE......sadly it's also further proof of who's honor and general good nature will hurt them too..........

Israeli PM wants nonstop talks with Palestinians

Jan 2, 11:00 AM (ET)

By MATTI FRIEDMAN

JERUSALEM (AP) - Israel's prime minister said Sunday that he's ready to sit down with the Palestinian president for continuous one-on-one talks until they reach a peace deal.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued his statement on Sunday in an apparent bid to breathe life into stalled Mideast peace making.

Talks broke down in late September, just three weeks after they were launched at the White House, following the expiration of a limited Israeli freeze on settlement construction.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says Israel must halt all settlement construction on occupied lands claimed by the Palestinians before talks can resume.

Netanyahu has refused, but says he is ready to discuss all "core" issues with Abbas. Those include setting the final borders between Israel and a future Palestine, determining the fate of millions of Palestinian refugees and resolving the competing claims to the holy city of Jerusalem.

My Way News - Israeli PM wants nonstop talks with Palestinians

Israel is always willing to sit down and negociate but all the Palestinians want to do is kill people.

deaths-index.gif

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Then why do they always continue to attack Israel when they always get their back sides kicked?

Stop attacking Israel and those deaths will stop.

I fear many many many more to come. Jos will be safe though. My son will be fighting to keep Israel safe.

While Jos attempts to scour the Internet for Jews to bait.

You will need some luck on that Jos. For both issues.

Then why do they always continue to attack Israel when they always get their back sides kicked?

I fear many many many more to come. Jos will be safe though. My son will be fighting to keep Israel safe.

XXXXXXXXXX No Family Attacks!!!

Wow, you know Hebrew. Whose name do you want to blot out?

But he will not sit down with the elected government. What a fake.

How can they "sit down" with a terrorist organization who refused to recognize their right to exist? thats like black people in the US trying to "sit down" with the KKK or Aryan Brotherhood.

Abbas can't deliver. You have to negotiate with the representatives of the people whether you like them or not.

Last edited:
But he will not sit down with the elected government. What a fake.

How can they "sit down" with a terrorist organization who refused to recognize their right to exist? thats like black people in the US trying to "sit down" with the KKK or Aryan Brotherhood.

Abbas can't deliver. You have ti negotiate with the representatives of the people whether you like them or not.

I understand that but how can you sit down with someone who does not recognize your will to exist? this is like the cow trying to sit down with the butcher.

I understand that but how can you sit down with someone who does not recognize your will to exist? this is like the cow trying to sit down with the butcher.

The same way you could agree with a squatters right to a house, but not yours

Israel is a squatter nation, living on the lands of Palestinians that's why it's called occupied territory

Wow, you know Hebrew. Whose name do you want to blot out?

Nah, she just uses Google to find a curse, and thinks she speaks to my son, but that's not how this curse works. Cursing is not simply just words. There must be reasoning and a connection to power to create the curse's works.

She has no works. :)

HE is not listening either. :eusa_shhh:

Israel is a squatter nation, living on the lands of Palestinians that's why it's called occupied territory

Annnd your disgusting excuse for an avy is the last straw.

Welcome to my iggy list you, flame trolling, spamming, lying, slandering, brainwashed, anti-Semitic, neo-Nazi, Hitlerite.

Could it be that Israel occupies Palestine and the Palestinians do not want it there?

Could it be that Israel occupies Palestine and the Palestinians do not want it there?
Since we posess knowledge, we may authoritatively state that, a "palestinian" is:
  • anyone, whom Yasser Arafat declared was a palestinian,
  • anyone, who claims to be a palestinian,
  • any angry arab.
that is, any occupational arab with an occupation.
We may propose a humorous theory as to why arabs in not-so-occupied so-called occupied territories call themselves "palestinians", but not arabs, occupying Jordan. The latter are jordanians, which is funny, because Jordan is part of the mandate palestine. Well, the reason is that, the former just hasn't succeeded (like the latter) to grab, what's not theirs.

We may also propose a humorous theory as to why Russian jews in the occupied territories call themselves "semites"

Forum List

Back