Israel celebrates Croat Pogrom against Serbs.

• Banned
Well, well, well, I guess Pogroms are only bad when against you know who.

Serbia slams Israeli envoy for celebrating Croatian ‘pogrom’

Croatian and Serbs love too genocide each other, and if you ever dealt with Serbians you would know why...

As for Israel, well you are kind of hateful against Israel and remind me of the Serbians I know that supported Hitler regime...

What's wrong with Serbs?

Same thing that is wrong with the Polish and that is they are egotistical nutters that think they are superior too others when all they are good for is cleaning the rest of Europe floors...

Croatian and Serbs love too genocide each other, and if you ever dealt with Serbians you would know why...

As for Israel, well you are kind of hateful against Israel and remind me of the Serbians I know that supported Hitler regime...

so true------as a kid----two of my neighborhood playmates, sisters, had family background YUGOSLAVIAN -----the family was very genteel, insular, provincial and seemed
to HATE ALL GROUPs. (including jews but they kept things down politely)----
in fact they were SERBs. As an adult I came into contact with LOTS OF DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS in my very diverse city-------the real low down is that SERBS. CROATIANS and BOSNIANS hate each others guts and have been killing each other for centuries-----Croatians are generally catholic, --serbs, eastern orthodox and Bosnians muslims---BUT there are minorities of each ----IN EACH. ------jews did not do well in any of the three------the Nazis were free to CLEAN UP. In fact BOSNIA eagerly donated soldiers to Adolf. An elderly client of mine actually cried when he told me that the US made a "BIG MISTAKE" trying to save the Bosnian muslims from the Serbs. He, himself, was a Christian who
grew up as such in BOSNIA and described his childhood as a hell of Islamic
oppression. He warned of future trouble for the US with Bosnian muslims-----this
little thingy took place about 20 years ago. ----the bottom line is all three hate each other and are really divided on RELIGION

so true------as a kid----two of my neighborhood playmates, sisters, had family background YUGOSLAVIAN -----the family was very genteel, insular, provincial and seemed
in fact they were SERBs. As an adult I came into contact with LOTS OF DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS in my very diverse city-------the real low down is that SERBS. CROATIANS and BOSNIANS hate each others guts and have been killing each other for centuries-----Croatians are generally catholic, --serbs, eastern orthodox and Bosnians muslims---BUT there are minorities of each ----IN EACH. ------jews did not do well in any of the three------the Nazis were free to CLEAN UP. In fact BOSNIA eagerly donated soldiers to Adolf. An elderly client of mine actually cried when he told me that the US made a "BIG MISTAKE" trying to save the Bosnian muslims from the Serbs. He, himself, was a Christian who
oppression. He warned of future trouble for the US with Bosnian muslims-----this
little thingy took place about 20 years ago. ----the bottom line is all three hate each other and are really divided on RELIGION

I think Turkey should invade again and just rule over them...

Every Yugoslavian I have met think they are better than the rest of us and their only claim too fame is Tesla...

I always say Hitler confused the Serbs for Jewish people...

• Banned

What's wrong with Serbs?

Same thing that is wrong with the Polish and that is they are egotistical nutters that think they are superior too others when all they are good for is cleaning the rest of Europe floors...

Hmm, the irony of someone thinking Serbs & Poles are inferior, and they are superior, while complaining about them thinking they are superior, and you are inferior.

PS.
Haven't met many Serbs, but the Polish Americans I have met tend to be a little more affluent than most White Americans.

• Banned

Every Yugoslavian I have met think they are better than the rest of us and their only claim too fame is Tesla...

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----remember? More interesting impressions from rosie------My impression----as I grew and learned about my two Serb playmates---
in retrospect-----was that their lifestyle was a bit "Islamic" -------they seemed to be
afraid of boys-----I was not the only person who noticed it----my Wasp friend with
her one brother noticed and I with my four noticed. They would not "come over" to our houses if the BOYS <gasp> were there------which was always in my case.
They seemed unable to walk about town without telling mamma----their EXACT
COORDINATES. Little things revealed a culture a bit restrained-----
they would not say the word "period" if their father was in the house (yeah---that
hysterical) I am not sure that adolf confused serbs for jews------?????
He fit right into the "hate all groups" model (mostly jews-----poles second)

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Ummm, learn the History of the Region please...

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

the OTTOMAN EMPIRE----remember? More interesting impressions from rosie------My impression----as I grew and learned about my two Serb playmates---
in retrospect-----was that their lifestyle was a bit "Islamic" -------they seemed to be
afraid of boys-----I was not the only person who noticed it----my Wasp friend with
her one brother noticed and I with my four noticed. They would not "come over" to our houses if the BOYS <gasp> were there------which was always in my case.
they would not say the word "period" if their father was in the house (yeah---that

A good amount of Serbia is Roma territory, and Orthodox which make them very close minded as can be and the men of course are sexist...

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

A good amount of Serbia is Roma territory, and Orthodox which make them very close minded as can be and the men of course are sexist...

Roma and Orthodox is a unifying THING--------sheeeeesh ----new one on me

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Oh please, Roma are a major minority in Serbia.

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

You're a pro-Muslim anti-White Slav scumbag.

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Why thank you SOB!

But

I just hate the Polish and Serbs...

I love Czech, Romania, and the Ukrainians... Hell the Albanians and Bulgarians have more value than the Serbs and Polish...

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Why thank you SOB!

But

I love Czech, Romania, and the Ukrainians... Hell the Albanians and Bulgarians have more value than the Serbs and Polish...

What a clueless Monkey you are.

Poles & Serbs contributed the most of the ones you listed.

Albanians are generally scum & aren't Slavic.

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Roma and Orthodox is a unifying THING--------sheeeeesh ----new one on me

Serbs and Roma are like chocolate and and vanilla ice cream and they go together pretty much...

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Why thank you SOB!

But

What a clueless Monkey you are.

Again thank you...

Serbs best quality is worm food, well just like the Polish, so go Croatia!

Forum List

Back