Israel celebrates Croat Pogrom against Serbs.

Islamic Turkey?
Really?

Ummm, learn the History of the Region please...

You're a pro-Muslim anti-White Slav scumbag.

Why thank you SOB!

But

I just hate the Polish and Serbs...

I love Czech, Romania, and the Ukrainians... Hell the Albanians and Bulgarians have more value than the Serbs and Polish...

What a clueless Monkey you are.

Again thank you...

Serbs best quality is worm food, well just like the Polish, so go Croatia!

Albanian loving maggot.

Although at least Albanians aren't a bunch of Kosher loving maggots like you British Protestants.

Ummm, learn the History of the Region please...

Why thank you SOB!

But

I love Czech, Romania, and the Ukrainians... Hell the Albanians and Bulgarians have more value than the Serbs and Polish...

Again thank you...

Albanian loving maggot.

Although at least Albanians aren't a bunch of Kosher loving maggots like you British Protestants.

Why thank you SOB!

It is too bad Hitler and Stalin failed in Poland...

Why thank you SOB!

But

Again thank you...

Albanian loving maggot.

Why thank you SOB!

Genocidal maniac alert.

Why thank you SOB!

But

Again thank you...

Albanian loving maggot.

Why thank you SOB!

Genocidal maniac alert.

Someone has too be!

You would support Genocide if it was Israel and all those Yiddish and Kosher people you hate, so why deny me the same right!

Again thank you...

Albanian loving maggot.

Why thank you SOB!

Genocidal maniac alert.

Someone has too be!

You would support Genocide if it was Israel and all those Yiddish and Kosher people you hate, so why deny me the same right!

Not really, I just wish they'd have assimilated to Christ long ago.

Again thank you...

Albanian loving maggot.

Why thank you SOB!

Genocidal maniac alert.

Someone has too be!

Well that is not your choice now is it?

Also after reading many of your rant filled threads about the Yiddish and Kosher society I can safely say you, Hitler and Stalin have more in common than I do with those two...

As for Croatia and their love too hate Serbs, well that will never end...

Albanian loving maggot.

Why thank you SOB!

Genocidal maniac alert.

Someone has too be!

Also after reading many of your rant filled threads about the Yiddish and Kosher society I can safely say you, Hitler and Stalin have more in common than I do with those two...

I can't think of any Europeans I don't prefer over the genocidal, Kosher loving, suicidal British Protestant hacks like you.

Why thank you SOB!

Genocidal maniac alert.

Someone has too be!

I can't think of any Europeans I don't prefer over the genocidal, Kosher loving, suicidal British Protestant hacks like you.

Oh lard!

I am not Protestant by any means...

Now let get too the root why you hate the Yiddish Kosher society and prefer Serbs over Croats?

Genocidal maniac alert.

Someone has too be!

Oh lard!

Now let get too the root why you hate the Yiddish Kosher society and prefer Serbs over Croats?

So, what is your heritage?
Laney is a British surname, and so is a lot of Canada of British origins.

Keep in mind, British doesn't have to include just English, but also Scottish, Welsh, and Ulster Irish.

Someone has too be!

Oh lard!

So, what is your heritage?
Laney is a British surname, and so is a lot of Canada of British origins.

Keep in mind, British doesn't have to include just English, but also Scottish, Welsh, and Ulster Irish.

Not all British are Protestant...

You do know there are also Catholics and not just WASPs!

Again thank you...

Albanian loving maggot.

Why thank you SOB!

Genocidal maniac alert.

Someone has too be!

I wish the polacks had ASSIMILATED to the Pharisee Jewish JESUS OF NAZARETH------but no such luck. -------they lick the shit of Rome

Forum List

Back