Israel-Beacon of tolerant, democratic freedom; Palestine-Terrorist run war machine

So, what don't you believe. Numbers?

And you truly believe that all gays should be killed and that if it was up to Islam. They would be gone?

We would effect a permanent "cure" for their vile affection. :eusa_angel:

so called Holocaust.

You say "That even ONE Jew was murdered by the Nazis was a tragedy and should never have happened."

Then you call it the "so called holocaust"?

You aren't willing to stand to what you believe, but your words come out subconsciously...
There was nothing subconscious about it.

True, I don't believe in the official holocaust story.

But, yes, many jews were murdered by the nazis.

And that was completely wrong and should never have happened. :cool:

The numbers are highly inflated.

The so called gas chambers are a fraud.

The ovens were for baking bread and not cremation.

Basically, the so called holocaust is a myth perpetuated by the zionist jews.

To gain sympathy from the West after WWII in order to be given Palestine. :doubt:

I've heard all this before. Clearly you are not interested in seeking to find the truth.

But I find it ironic that you state the below, then call for the worldwide extermination of all homosexuals.

Do you know how many that estimate is?

And then you laughed after you said it?

Hmm... :eusa_whistle:

The numbers are highly inflated.

The so called gas chambers are a fraud.

The ovens were for baking bread and not cremation.

Basically, the so called holocaust is a myth perpetuated by the zionist jews.

To gain sympathy from the West after WWII in order to be given Palestine. :doubt:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

But I find it ironic that you state the below, then call for the worldwide extermination of all homosexuals.
I never said that at all. :confused:

How would Islam deal with a transgender woman...cut off her man-made clitoris, or just kill her? :confused:

Let's just say that we would effect a permanent "cure" for their vile affection. :eusa_angel:

OK :eusa_whistle:

I don't believe in extermination or genocide for homos.

But I do believe that they should be rounded up, locked up, and given intense therapy to cure them of their perversion.

Repeat offenders should receive long prison sentences.

It is a public safety issue to protect children and society.

Let's just say that we would effect a permanent "cure" for their vile affection. :eusa_angel:

But I do believe that they should be rounded up, locked up, and given intense therapy to cure them of their perversion.

But that's not "permanent" if they repeat? Throw the bums in jail for the rest of their lives?

I said before. Do you even have close to an understanding of the gay populations in the world?

Incarcerate all of them and put them through intensive therapy and if they repeat, then a more "Permanent Solution"?

I've heard that term before.

mufti_hitler2.jpg

Permanent Cure = Permanent Solution

Lock them all up means there are none left unlocked. Gone . . .

Killing homosexuality is killing people Sunni Man.

I never used the term "Permananet Solution"

Now you are just lying and making stuff up. :evil:

It's too bad you choose to leave. I commend you for speaking your mind rather than pulling up history, and complaining which would turn the conversation into useless diatribe like so many here.

I refuse to go that route. It is simply sickening. I will not even respond to their methods.

Your method is a breath of fresh air, regardless of your responses Sunni Man. Thank you for sharing your mind, not hate. I understand your feelings regarding Zionism. But have you researched to see if the Zionist definition of the early 1900's has changed today?

And I must say that your responses show a strange incline. Moderation --> Extremist Views. I'm not sure where your mind is really. I would need to pull a lot more words and thoughts from you to understand you better.

Isn't that what this is all about. I am asking you and learning about you. What have you tried to learn from me?

There's the rub Sunni Man.

Permanent Cure = Permanent Solution

Lock them all up means there are none left unlocked. Gone . . .

Killing homosexuality is killing people Sunni Man.
I see all you want to do is twist words and make stuff up to fit your agenda.

I have seen enough of you antics.

Bye

^^Sounds like someone is a closeted basket case^^

Keep your 3rd Reichish BS to yourself please, as it lowers the collective IQ of the forum, board, world......

I'm proud to be gay, always will be, even prouder knowing it makes ignorant barbarians like you mad.

We also have advantages over your sexuality, example kids, I wouldn't want em even if I was straight as I can barely take care of myself right now, enjoy my ME time too much, etc. so yea, being gay works very well for me.

Also, you have NO IDEA how many we TRULY #. Since closeted homos won't admit it, you need to double, even triple the # you'd see in any survey, especially when you count bi and curious people.

At least 15-20% of the U.S. is. So just give it up.

Since this is my thread, Ima summarize my beliefs/positions on this most important issue to me.

Since I know how to be objective, I will admit, proudly, that a good deal of my support for Israel comes from personal/religious areas. Generations of my pop's side were Jews before his was the 1st to convert to Christianity. My savior is Jewish, Christianity came from Judaism, it's my spiritual homeland, but that is true for all 3 major religions as well.

That being said, being the devout, practicing Christian I am, I would be ignorant and wrong not to love, support, and pray for Israel. ANYONE OR ANYTHING that tries to bring it any harm, in any way, will get the most scorn from me possible.

That being said. My support is also geo-political. Israel his our best, most trustworthy ally in the M.E. THEY are on the front lines of the W.O.T. THEY take the worst/most casualties, have been since their inception. We need them there, strong, capable, etc. They are a REAL, free, fair, democracy in the darkest part of the world that is centuries behind the rest. Hence, they would obviously deserve my support on that alone, don't see how anyone couldn't.

I don't hate the Palestinians, or other Arabs. I do however not like Islam, it's the most bigoted, barbaric, intolerant, restrictive religion on Earth, that can only hold progress back in any country where it's law.

I have no problem with a Palestinian state, but they must do as I said before, show they're actually serious bout tackling terrorism. They must ALL firmly reject Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. They must fight to expel them however necessary, like any real, stable, fair democracy, like Israel. Whatever state they may eventually form tho, will NOT include ANY of Jerusalem. That is Providence destined for Israel, and Israel ALONE.

Until then, they only have themselves to blame for being nomads so to speak. They only have themselves to blame when Israel is forced to shoot their civilians/bomb their cities, as the terrorists hide behind, and in them, and THEY ALLOW THEM TO.

I hope and pray the war ends one day.....

Whatever state they may eventually form tho, will NOT include ANY of Jerusalem. That is Providence destined for Israel, and Israel ALONE.
Some might disagree with that statement
United Nations Resolution regarding Jerusalem

Resolution 127: " ... 'recommends' Israel suspends its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".

Resolution 250: " ... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".

Resolution 251: " ... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".

Resolution 252: " ... 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".

Resolution 267: " ... 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".

Resolution 271: " ... 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".

Resolution 298: " ... 'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem".

Resolution 446 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the
Fourth Geneva Convention".

Resolution 452: " ... 'calls' on Israel to cease building
settlements in occupied territories".

Resolution 465: " ... 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program".

Resolution 471: " ... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".

Resolution 476: " ... 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are 'null and void'".

Resolution 478 'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'.

Considering there are 55 Muslim countries who vote as the largest block in the UN, there is no doubt that many of 'their' (a majority of the 'some' you speak towards) non binding resolutions are passed.

That being said, there is nothing in our book that says we must have Jerusalem. That is to be negotiated when we truly have an Arabian partner for peace. No extensions or Hudnas will be negotiated any more.

Israel has had quite enough of cease fires for the purpose of Arabian rearming.

Whatever state they may eventually form tho, will NOT include ANY of Jerusalem. That is Providence destined for Israel, and Israel ALONE.

Resolution 127: " ... 'recommends' Israel suspends its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".

Resolution 250: " ... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".

Resolution 251: " ... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".

Resolution 252: " ... 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".

Resolution 267: " ... 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".

Resolution 271: " ... 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".

Resolution 446 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the

Resolution 465: " ... 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program".

Resolution 471: " ... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".

Resolution 476: " ... 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are 'null and void'".

Resolution 478 'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'.

Considering there are 55 Muslim countries who vote as the largest block in the UN, there is no doubt that many of 'their' (a majority of the 'some' you speak towards) non binding resolutions are passed.
Was it not the UN who gave legitimacy to the state of Israel?
United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine
The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a resolution adopted on 29 November 1947 by the General Assembly of the United Nations. Its title was United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 (II) Future Government of Palestine.

The resolution recommended the termination of the British Mandate for Palestine and the partition of the territory into two states, one Jewish and one Arab, with the Jerusalem-Bethlehem area being under special international protection, administered by the United Nations. The resolution also contained a plan for an economic union between the proposed states, and a plan for the protection of religious and minority rights. The resolution sought to address the conflicting objectives and claims to the Mandate territory of two competing nationalist movements, Zionism (Jewish nationalism) and Arab nationalism, as well as to resolve the plight of Jews displaced as a result of the Holocaust. The resolution called for the withdrawal of British forces and termination of the Mandate by 1 August 1948, and establishment of the new independent states by 1 October 1948. A transitional period under United Nations auspices was to begin with the adoption of the resolution, and lasting until the establishment of the two states. However, war broke out and the partition plan was never implemented by the Security Council.
United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
200px-UN_Partition_Plan_For_Palestine_1947.svg.png

I couldn't care less what the Arab/Muslim filled, anti-Semitic U.N. says. Israel has never had a fair chance @ a real hearing there and they likely never will.

Forum List

Back