Israel-Beacon of tolerant, democratic freedom; Palestine-Terrorist run war machine

It is neither an "ally" nor in any way an affiliate of the United States -- except in the minds of those Americans with unacceptably divided loyalty.

You have the IQ of a wall.:lol:

50 Prominent American Military Leaders Say Israel Is An Important US Ally And Sent The Following Letter To Obama Stating So.:clap2:

You just sit in your bedroom masturbating all day. :lol:

Israel as a Security Asset for the United States
We, the undersigned, have traveled to Israel over the years with The Jewish
Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). We brought with us our
decades of military experience and, following unrestricted access to
Israel's civilian and military leaders, came away with the unswerving belief
that the security of the State of Israel is a matter of great importance to
the United States and its policy in the Middle East and Eastern
Mediterranean. A strong, secure Israel is an asset upon which American
military planners and political leaders can rely. Israel is a democracy - a
rare and precious commodity in the region - and Israel shares our commitment
to freedom, personal liberty and rule of law.

Throughout our travels and our talks, the determination of Israelis to
protect their country and to pursue a fair and workable peace with their
neighbors was clearly articulated. Thus we view the current tension between
the United States and Israel with dismay and grave concern that political
differences may be allowed to outweigh our larger mutual interests. As American defense professionals, we view events in the Middle East through the prism of American security interests.

The United States and Israel established security cooperation during the
Cold War, and today the two countries face the common threat of terrorism by
those who fear freedom and liberty. Historically close cooperation between
the United States. and Israel at all levels including the IDF, military
research and development, shared intelligence and bilateral military
training exercises enhances the security of both countries. American police
and law enforcement officials have reaped the benefit of close cooperation
with Israeli professionals in the areas of domestic counter-terrorism
practices and first response to terrorist attacks. Israel and the United States are drawn together by shared values and shared threats to our well-being.

The proliferation of weapons and nuclear technology across the Middle East
and Asia, and the ballistic missile technology to deliver systems across
wide areas require cooperation in intelligence, technology and security
policy. Terrorism, as well as the origins of financing, training and
executing terrorist acts, need to be addressed multilaterally when possible.
The dissemination of hatred and support of terrorism by violent extremists
in the name of Islam, whether state or non-state actors, must be addressed
as a threat to global peace.

In the Middle East, a volatile region so vital to U.S. interests, it would
be foolish to disengage - or denigrate - an ally such as Israel.
"Israel as a Security Asset for the United States" | The Weekly Standard

Last edited:
The problem with U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns is U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns. This problem is manifest in the average Americans' willingness to show an interest in the political trivia presented by pro-Israel propagandists, such as that posted in the topic message.

Speaking as one American, why should I care about any of that? Why is Israel important to me in any way? Why should any gentile American care what happens to Israel? I have no ethnic or spiritual connection to that troublesome little country, nor do the vast majority of my countrymen. So why, in spite of the enormous cost to us in terms of treasure, blood and national security, does the U.S. Government insist on treating Israel like the 51st state of our Union? I can't get an intelligent answer to that question, which leaves me to assume the reason is bribery and/or blackmail of our legislative bodies by AIPAC, JINSA and other pro-Israel Jewish/American organizations.

I am not concerned about either Israel or the Palestinians or any other Muslim entity in the Middle East. I don't care if those people wipe each other out to the last man standing. I believe the U.S. Government should sever all relations with Israel and issue a general threat to all Middle East entities to leave us out of their conflicts. And American Jews who are citizens of the U.S. and enjoy the protection available from that status should be advised to either demonstrate their loyalty to the U.S. by ceasing their support of Israel or to demonstrate their loyalty to that foreign nation by migrating there.

Again; Israel is a foreign country. It is neither an "ally" nor in any way an affiliate of the United States -- except in the minds of those Americans with unacceptably divided loyalty.
Another problem is that a very large percentage of Jewish Americans, even some in the White House, have duel citizenship; Israeli citizenship and American citizenship.

This creates a divided loyalty to a foreign power.

Any elected official, White House official, Pentagon staffer, etc.

Should be required to renounce any foreign citizenship or be forced to resign their government position. :cool:

I choose to read everyone's post. I refuse to have others gag me.

And I totally refuse to gag myself by hiding others views from my eyes. No matter how disliked or disturbing I find them.
You'll change your mind after see the same youtube videos and quotes posted by Marc39 over and over and over again.

He is the only person that I have on ignore.

Cause he adds nothing to the discussion.

And trolls threads just to derail them. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I still refuse to gag myself and if I can't read what others post, then I am possibly gagging a response.

I see that method used by others here as well Sunni Man. More of them are against Israel. Do you not see that? If you look at this portion of the board. Which side posts more hate? We can all post atrocities. In war, there is no such thing as true innocence. Doubly so when the war is generational.

I tried posting them in response myself. Two times. It sickened me. So, if PF, Jos, and George wish to continue what they do and what Marc usually responded to (granted, with more passion and aggression). There are more people to discuss with here who have a two sided approach of inclusion to discussion. I have nothing more to say with the others who simply post atrocities. Both sides commit atrocities.

But I read it all. If there is hate, I want to see it. I want to feel it and know it and realize that there are those who, given the chance would kill every Jew in the world.

But I read it all. If there is hate, I want to see it. I want to feel it and know it and realize that there are those who, given the chance would kill every Muslim in the world.

I personally have issues with Islam and how the interpretations have begun to relate to a destruction of Israel.

Ninety percent of these issues are with Shia Islam's interpretations. But, I have no issues with Muslims other than our issues with certain Islamic interpretations. I have issues with radicalism, of any race and belief. All have their share of radicals but Israel can marginalize it's radicals.

I am fine with Muslims. They have much to offer. I am not so fine with the idea that the end of times needs being 'hastened'.

I am also not at all fine with the idea that the flag of Islam must fly over the entirety of the Muslim word. Muslims are all over the world, just as Jews are and just as Christians are, so by extension, the Muslim world is the entire world.

That no unbeliever can be in any kind of control over a true believer. Worldwide!

I believe Islam needs a modernization of interpretive inclusion. I think it likely that this modernization will come from outside of the middle east. Just as the modernization of Judaism came from the Diaspora. Or it will come after a great middle eastern war.

Keep in mind that when our books were written, the world was much smaller, so when the books speak of the world, it is not a good idea to see that globally as they surely didn't.

I believe you have the right to be whatever way you want. On this forum, if you want to be very aggressive and foul, then you have the right to do so until you break the rules of the forum.

I am not the one to demand you be one way or the other. You be who you are Sunni Man. In the end, that's truly all we have.

I don't think we are challenged on the backs of the past. I think we are challenged on the backs of our personal present.

And I totally refuse to gag myself by hiding others views from my eyes. No matter how disliked or disturbing I find them.
You'll change your mind after see the same youtube videos and quotes posted by Marc39 over and over and over again.

He is the only person that I have on ignore.

Cause he adds nothing to the discussion.

And trolls threads just to derail them. :doubt:

Sorry, I choose to bypass those linkages. I put forward that likely ninety nine percent read the first few and then just bypass the posters links. You choose to ignore. I choose to bypass the links and read the text.

Re Jews and Dual citizenship... not really the case. Like most Americans, they have dual identity. It is very much Obama's major problem is that he has more identity with his father's ideology than with his job.

Most Americans are proud of their multiple identity. As a general rule it causes no real problems. The Kennedys were Irish, as was Reagan, Eisenhower was German etc etc. For most American politicians, the other identity is not really ever an issue. Senator Nadler is no more Jewish than Senator d'Amato was Italian.

Some folks make it an issue, but for the politician himself, it usually isn't.

You've got to love this guy Sunni man. Yeah hes taking the moral high ground here right? Lets look at his signature...

"There is No business, like Shoah business"!!!

I don't see Marc having a signature "there is no business like killing muslims"

Sunni man has no credibility here, hes a loon.:cuckoo:

Re Jews and Dual citizenship... not really the case. Like most Americans, they have dual identity. It is very much Obama's major problem is that he has more identity with his father's ideology than with his job.

Most Americans are proud of their multiple identity. As a general rule it causes no real problems. The Kennedys were Irish, as was Reagan, Eisenhower was German etc etc. For most American politicians, the other identity is not really ever an issue. Senator Nadler is no more Jewish than Senator d'Amato was Italian.

see, when i read things like the above, it makes me roll my eyes. what identification with his father's ideology? near as i can tell you guys should love President Obama... he gave you everything you wanted. *shrug*

so repeating that type of rightwing talking point realy doesn't lend much to the discussion.

as for the rest of your post, the dual loyalty allegation is something anti-semites have claimed throughout history as a way of marginalizing jews. that was reinforced by the fact that in countries like russian, jews were given separate "jewish" passports rather than the national 'russian' passport. i don't know if any other countries do that. but german jews identified fully and totally as germans as do american jews.

Last edited:
The issue is that there is no true moral high ground in humanity. Maybe when mankind finally reaches its destination it will be found, but for now it is simply a lie or continuing growth exercise.

I didn't read his sig though. I had sigs disabled. Now I see it, sadly...

Just as sadly when he said that his view was all gays need to die and if it was up to Islam, there would be no gays.

You've got to love this guy Sunni man. Yeah hes taking the moral high ground here right? Lets look at his signature...

Sunni man has no credibility here, hes a loon.:cuckoo:

see, when i read things like the above, it makes me roll my eyes. what identification with his father's ideology? near as i can tell you guys should love President Obama... he gave you everything you wanted. *shrug*

so repeating that type of rightwing talking point realy doesn't lend much to the discussion.

as for the rest of your post, the dual loyalty allegation is something anti-semites have claimed throughout history as a way of marginalizing jews. that was reinforced by the fact that in countries like russian, jews were given separate "jewish" passports rather than the national 'russian' passport. i don't know if any other countries do that. but german jews identified fully and totally as germans as do american jews.

As to the first point.... Read Obama's book. He is quite clear on the matter.

As to the second, Soviet law recognized jewish as a nationality. IE, Soviet passports had a line (#5) for nationality..... Ukrainian, Georgian, Latvian, Armenian, Kazakh etc. Stalin would have Georgian on his passport, Khrushchev would have had Ukrainian on his. That was the justification. There were no separate passports. But "line 5" could be a job killer.

As to actual practice, it was as you say.

Last edited:
The problem with U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns is U.S. involvement in Israel's concerns. This problem is manifest in the average Americans' willingness to show an interest in the political trivia presented by pro-Israel propagandists, such as that posted in the topic message.

Speaking as one American, why should I care about any of that? Why is Israel important to me in any way? Why should any gentile American care what happens to Israel? I have no ethnic or spiritual connection to that troublesome little country, nor do the vast majority of my countrymen. So why, in spite of the enormous cost to us in terms of treasure, blood and national security, does the U.S. Government insist on treating Israel like the 51st state of our Union? I can't get an intelligent answer to that question, which leaves me to assume the reason is bribery and/or blackmail of our legislative bodies by AIPAC, JINSA and other pro-Israel Jewish/American organizations.

I am not concerned about either Israel or the Palestinians or any other Muslim entity in the Middle East. I don't care if those people wipe each other out to the last man standing. I believe the U.S. Government should sever all relations with Israel and issue a general threat to all Middle East entities to leave us out of their conflicts. And American Jews who are citizens of the U.S. and enjoy the protection available from that status should be advised to either demonstrate their loyalty to the U.S. by ceasing their support of Israel or to demonstrate their loyalty to that foreign nation by migrating there.

Again; Israel is a foreign country. It is neither an "ally" nor in any way an affiliate of the United States -- except in the minds of those Americans with unacceptably divided loyalty.
Since the US Congress would not allow Obama to bitch slap Israel even if he wanted to, Juan Cole suggests using the UN Security Council to force Israel into meaningful negotiations with Palestine.

"But there is one thing Obama has in his control. He can instruct the US ambassador to the UN to abstain from United Nations Security Council resolutions on Israel.

"Obama could simply let the UNSC be the body that forces Israel into accepting a two-state solution.

"Israel is already in profound contravention of numerous UNSC resolutions, with regard to their refashioning of Jerusalem, treatment of Occupied Palestinians, the Gaza blockade, etc.

"The UN Security Council should start giving Israel the Iran treatment, putting economic sanctions on it until it complies with international law and with UNSC resolutions.

"Everyone is contrasting a Palestinian unilateral action such as declaring statehood with a bilateral negotiation with Israel.

"But there is a third possibility,which is a multilateral process.

"By letting the UNSC assert itself on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, Obama could achieve the main goals of his sponsored bilateral talks, even in the face of Israeli intransigence.

"If push comes to shove, Obama should let the UNSC give Palestine a formal seat as a nation-state at the UN.

"Once Palestine is a recognized nation, it would have standing to sue Israel in international courts over the theft of Palestinian property."

Personally, I'm hoping push comes to shove ASAP!

First of all, as an American, you were probably brought up in a Judeo-Christian environment. Secondly, Muslims have killed many civilian and military Americans, not only on 9/11 (which was huge, in itself), but many other times as well. They are the sole reason for the current, stringent, airport security measures. Thirdly, your fellow Ameican soldiers are dying in Muslim countries, to bring sanity to that part of the world. So that is why, as a Gentile American, you should care about the Middle East. Israel and America share the same enemies.

As to the first point.... Read Obama's book. He is quite clear on the matter.

As to the second, Soviet law recognized jewish as a nationality. IE, Soviet passports had a line (#5) for nationality..... Ukrainian, Georgian, Latvian, Armenian, Kazakh etc. Stalin would have Georgian on his passport, Khrushchev would have had Ukrainian on his. That was the justification. There were no separate passports. But "line 5" could be a job killer.

As to actual practice, it was as you say.

i'm going to disagree strongly with you.

but yes, i agree about the actual practice and line 5.

Sorry, I choose to bypass those linkages. I put forward that likely ninety nine percent read the first few and then just bypass the posters links. You choose to ignore. I choose to bypass the links and read the text.

That explains it, I like to be able to see the signatures they actually tell you a lot about the members here

I see them now. :)

That explains it, I like to be able to see the signatures they actually tell you a lot about the members here

My signature has nothing to do with killing Jews.

That even ONE Jew was murdered by the Nazis was a tragedy and should never have happened.

My sig has to do with the fact that the Zionists have taken the so called Holocaust.

And turned it into a huge money making extortion racket. :doubt:

so called Holocaust.

You say "That even ONE Jew was murdered by the Nazis was a tragedy and should never have happened."

Then you call it the "so called holocaust"?

OK :eusa_whistle: :eusa_shhh:

You aren't willing to stand to what you believe, but your words come out subconsciously... :eusa_eh:

so called Holocaust.

You say "That even ONE Jew was murdered by the Nazis was a tragedy and should never have happened."

Then you call it the "so called holocaust"?

You aren't willing to stand to what you believe, but your words come out subconsciously...
There was nothing subconscious about it.

True, I don't believe in the official holocaust story.

But, yes, many jews were murdered by the nazis.

And that was completely wrong and should never have happened. :cool:

Forum List

Back