Israel and weapons of mass destruction

The Bush neo-cons should be jail, in my opinion, but that is not going to happen. However, I have no trouble with wacking Iranian scientists and blowing up nuclear installations if that keeps the world from nuclear warfare. We won't invade Iran, thank heavens, and we will support the Israels and Saudis in their subtrannean warfare against the Imam's scientists and installations.

JoeB is an anti-zionist, yes. He is also anti-Israel.

Guilty on all counts. A country that discriminates on the basis of religion is no better than one that discriminates on the basis of race.

Haven't seen you railing against Saudi Arabia, where practicing any religion other than Islam is punishable by death.
Double standard much?

I would be equally upset if the House of Saud was dictating our policies as well. And frankly, we do have too much of that going on.

But the topic here is countries with WMD, not Saudi Arabia, guy.

Antisemitic discourse is now mainstream.
As a friend of the Jewish people.

It makes me sad to hear that. :doubt:

I have a good article on the topic. But can't link to it because I have not yet made 15 posts. As a newbie.

Here you go "Newbie" before you buy into any of Sunni Boy's crap...

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

As a friend of the Jewish people.

It makes me sad to hear that. :doubt:

I have a good article on the topic. But can't link to it because I have not yet made 15 posts. As a newbie.

Here you go "Newbie" before you buy into any of Sunni Boy's crap...

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Another one with Joo issues.

Never mind.

I've met your type before.

All I did was present a fair and equitable final solution to the Jewish problem that has plagued mankind for countless centuries.

I had hoped to start a dialogue or debate as to this being a viable option to the perennial plight of the Jewish people.

But sadly, all I received from the Zionist cabal here was derision and name calling for my effort. :doubt:

All I did was present a fair and equitable final solution to the Jewish problem that has plagued mankind for countless centuries.

I had hoped to start a dialogue or debate as to this being a viable option to the perennial plight of the Jewish people.

But sadly, all I received from the Zionist cabal here was derision and name calling for my effort. :doubt:

:(Owe poor little Sunni boy, the newbie would have found you were a fraud soon enough. I'm just here to help he or she along:cool:

Maybe the newbie will see merit in my proposal for a Jewish island state.

Or at least present a counter idea or solution for the protection of the "Chosen People".

Something that you have refused to address Jroc.

Or at least present a counter idea or solution for the protection of the "Chosen People".

I think it would be a much better idea to find a secluded island for the Pals...that should work just as well.......do you think they'd consider it?

You whine you're not being listened to, however, you're the one who doesn't listen. Most of the people arguing with you are in fact not Zionists. I personally dislike religion because it's an excuse for hate filled, intolerant people to be hate filled and intolerant. Not wanting a country that is democratic and is trying to get along with it's neighbors because it happens to be Jewish wiped off the face of the earth doesn't make us Zionists. If you paid attention and argued points that people you're debating cared about, you'd get further. Telling us that we're not listening and then demonstrating you're not isn't going to get you further.

Last edited:

I think it would be a much better idea to find a secluded island for the Pals...that should work just as well.......do you think they'd consider it?
Adolph Hitler, the founding father of the Zionist state of Israel.

Initially offered the Jews in europe the island of Madagascar for resettlement.

But the Zionist leadership rejected the offer.

Preferring to sacrifice their fellow Jews for their Zionist agenda.

Sunni Man continually demonstrates his ignorance of history.

No the Jewish "leadership" did not turn down any such offer of island sanctuary.

However, the Palestinians may find St. Helena a perfect solution for where they should live.

See how stupid that sounds?, and then you realize SM is ten times more stupid.

Forum List

Back