Israel and US discuss defunding of UNRWA

And why don't you just agree with me that the Arab Palestinians shouldn't have some sort of special status when it comes to refugee rights?

You cannot have your cake AND eat it Shusha...

You are happy to give Jews "special status" but not Palestinians. Yet you also say that they BOTH have equal rights!?!?

I do agree that BOTH have collective rights... However, YOUR "collective rights" come with strings attached!

They being that you consider one "indigenous" and one "long history"!

Makes no practical difference because rights are identical. Who is playing at semantics?

And now how about you guys, Internet Jihadist, Islamo-terrorist @$$ lickers?

Why should hundreds of millions of US taxpayer money go funding schools that are used as Islamo-terrorist factories, and rocket storage and launch sites? Still haven't heard a reason?

Ynetnews News - Comment posted, damage done: Online battle for Israel's hasbara
Another 'Pallywood' propaganda fail as boy with hurt leg gets arm bandaged - The Commentator

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets, for a second time, in one of its schools | UNRWA
Jewish Illegal immigrants hide weapons in school

That isn't what the video claims. But according to the UN itself, Palestinians did indeed hide and shoot rockets from schools. Notice this fact has not been refuted. So why again should US taxpayer money go to a group of people that are so sick and depraved they use their own kids as human shields?

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets, for a second time, in one of its schools | UNRWA

You are happy to give Jews "special status" but not Palestinians. Yet you also say that they BOTH have equal rights!?!?

Please identify, and be real specific, where you think I am giving special status rights to the Jewish people.

My argument is that ALL refugees receive the same individual rights, in theory and in practice.

My argument is that ALL peoples receive the same collective rights, in theory and in practice.

Never have I assigned special rights or status to the Jewish people.

Please identify, and be real specific, where you think I am giving special status rights to the Jewish people.

My argument is that ALL refugees receive the same individual rights, in theory and in practice.

My argument is that ALL peoples receive the same collective rights, in theory and in practice.

Then you should have no problem with BDS.

Um. No. BDS is singling out the Jewish people and Israel for oppression. Of course I have a problem with BDS.

Um. No. BDS is singling out the Jewish people and Israel for oppression. Of course I have a problem with BDS.
How so?

How so?

Mr. " I am playing with your mind" is not deserving of any answer.
Christian, anti-semite, anti Zionists, anti-Israel.

"How so? "

:funnyface:

How so?

Go to a store which boycotts Israeli goods and ask which other countries are boycotted for human rights abuses.

Oh wait. You like videos, right?

How so?

Go to a store which boycotts Israeli goods and ask which other countries are boycotted for human rights abuses.

Current List of Consumer Boycotts List's, you like list's dont you?

How so?

Current List of Consumer Boycotts List's, you like list's dont you?

How many of those are against States and how many can you name without looking them up?

....I'll also point out that the idea of refugee status being a hereditary condition is unprecedented in history and in international law.

So you want to defund UNWRA, does that mean you are going to defund the UNHCR as well? They also state refugee status is hereditory.

Paragraph 184 of the UNHCR Handbook states: "If the head of a family meets the criteria of the definition, [for refugee status] his dependants are normally granted refugee status according to the principle of family unity."...Handbook on Procedures and Criteria for Determining Refugee Status under the 1951 Convention and the 1967 Protocol relating to the Status of Refugees

UNHCR Procedural Standards for Refugee Status Determination states:
5.1.1 "individuals who obtain derivative refugee status enjoy the same rights and entitlements as other recognised refugees and should retain this status notwithstanding the subsequent dissolution of the family through separation, divorce, death, or the fact that the child reaches the age of majority.""
5.1.2 "the categories of persons who should be considered to be eligible for derivative status under the right to family unity include:" "all unmarried children of the Principal Applicant who are under 18 years."...http://www.unhcr.org/4317223c9.pdf

This applies to all refugees, not just Palestinians ethnically cleansed by the Zionist colonial project, and is based on current international Law.

I do agree that BOTH have collective rights... However, YOUR "collective rights" come with strings attached!

Makes no practical difference because rights are identical. Who is playing at semantics?

Well, you are Shusha...

So, call Palestinians "indigenous" as well...

Well, you are Shusha...

So, call Palestinians "indigenous" as well...

Can the English, Irish, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spaniards who colonized the Americas, and Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, in the past 500 years be called Indigenous of those lands?

How, then, can Arabs who started colonizing outside of the Arabian Peninsula, be called indigenous of any other part of Asia Minor or Africa?

How can Arabs, who are colonizers in the Land of Israel, be called indigenous of that land, simply because as a region it is called Palestine, and the Arabs chose in 1964 to adopt that identity?

The word Indigenous does have a specific meaning.
In the case of Jews and Arabs in the region of Palestine, Arabs want to be designated as indigenous of two different places.

How can that happen?

What other people can be indigenous of two different places at the same time?

How so?

The Palestinians called for BDS to end the occupation.

Who else occupies Palestine besides Israel?

How so?

The ARABS, who come from Arabia and have been colonizing, occupying the region of Palestine, Land of Israel for 1400 years now.

The Arab Palestinians, who call themselves by this name ONLY since 1964, are part of the Arab colonization enterprise.

Israel has a right to be in Palestine, ON its ancient land of Israel.

ISRAEL occupies ISRAEL.

How so?

The ARABS, who come from Arabia and have been colonizing, occupying the region of Palestine, Land of Israel for 1400 years now.

The Arab Palestinians, who call themselves by this name ONLY since 1964, are part of the Arab colonization enterprise.

ISRAEL occupies ISRAEL.

You are full of crap, as usual.

The Palestinians legally became Palestinians after WWI.

How so?

ISRAEL occupies ISRAEL.

How does one LEGALLY become a Palestinian?

Did they stop being Arabs?

Did they stop being the Arab colonizers, non indigenous people of the Land of Israel?

Hint (no)

ISRAEL occupies ISRAEL.

Did they stop being the Arab colonizers, non indigenous people of the Land of Israel?

Hint (no)

What are you babbling about? The Palestinians became Palestinians according to international and domestic law.

ISRAEL occupies ISRAEL.

Hint (no)

What are you babbling about? The Palestinians became Palestinians according to international and domestic law.

The Jews, and Arabs and all others living in the Mandate for Palestine
became known as Palestinians .

It was not the creation of a people.

You forget: JEWS ARE PALESTINIANS

and

PALESTINE IS ISRAEL

And go back to discussing the topic of this thread, defunding UNWRA.

Forum List

Back