Human rights organizations refuse to help Arabs suing the Palestinian Authority

Shusha

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2015
I haven't entirely finished fact checking this, and might not get to it as it is very late my time, but I'll post it anyway....

Lawyers have been requesting assistance in the form of medical expertise to determine damages caused by torture and illegal confinement suffered by Arab "collaborators with Israel" -- and every NGO has turned down their request. Apparently, they only assist people who are suing Israel.

The attorney for these Arabs states: "These are people that are suffering from several disabilities, including ones of the physical, psychiatric, and urological nature" he said.

Once again, we need to examine whether these organizations are helping people who need help, or just trying to find ways to demonize Israel.

I haven't entirely finished fact checking this, and might not get to it as it is very late my time, but I'll post it anyway....

The attorney for these Arabs states: "These are people that are suffering from several disabilities, including ones of the physical, psychiatric, and urological nature" he said.
They're taking the Piss? Urology - Wikipedia

Ah, such great concern for the welfare of the Palestinian people by these phoney baloney Pali loving Internet jihadists. Hey, as long as it's Muslim on Muslim crime, who cares, right?

israel must have lots of Doctors qualified to determine damages caused by torture and illegal confinement suffered by Arab's under israeli detention

And how are they Palestinians addressing all the Arabs killed and tortured by Hamas and Fatah because they didn't tow the line?

Ah, such great concern for the welfare of the Palestinian people by these phoney baloney Pali loving Internet jihadists. Hey, as long as it's Muslim on Muslim crime, who cares, right?

Haven't you learned yet that most the usual 'pro-palestine' folks here could care less about the Palestinians? They just hate the Israeli's.

Haven't you learned yet that most the usual 'pro-palestine' folks here could care less about the Palestinians? They just hate the Israeli's.

Yup...the "Palestinians" are just a vehicle for them to express the genocial hatred they have for Jews. They could care less if every single Palestinian dies, as long as there is a dead Jew or Jews somewhere in that picture.

Yeah, so not enough to bash the Jews with here, instead clear and positive evidence of the bias, they've moved on . . . . .

Forum List

Back