Israel and Saudi Arabia present united front over Iran deal

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Don't really know what is in the deal, and I doubt few do but if nothing else the great uniter, Obama, has united Israel and Saudi Arabia, and as a bonus made Syria and Iran very happy.

Israel and Saudi Arabia present united front over Iran deal - Telegraph

Mr Netanyahu, who had condemned the deal even before it had been announced, said its terms failed to achieve the goal of denying Iran the capacity to build a nuclear bomb while, by lifting sanctions, enabled its theocratic rulers to increase their support for groups Israel considers terrorists.

"The bottom line of this very bad deal is exactly as Iran's President Rouhani said today - the international community is removing the sanctions and Iran is keeping its nuclear programme," he said.

Saudi Arabia regards Shia Iran as a competitor for leadership in the Muslim world, and sees its hand behind many of the region’s conflicts. The two are supporting opposite sides in wars in Syria and Yemen, while Saudi Arabia and itsGulf allies fear Iran’s influence among their own Shia populations.

Saudi officials have previously voiced fears that increasing rapprochement between Washington and Tehran could eventually lead to Iran supplanting Saudi Arabia as America's main ally in the Persian Gulf.

Yeah our two most untrustworthy backstabbing "allies" are against this deal. So fucking what.

Netanyahu condemned the deal before it was even announced! I guess he's not too prejudiced. When did Israel become the 51st state and when did Netanyahu become a Republican?

Yeah our two most untrustworthy backstabbing "allies" are against this deal. So fucking what.

Well as long as we can trust Syria and Iran we'll be OK.
We can't trust any of them, that's why we need to serve our own interests rather than trying to be friends with any of them, Israel keeps trying to suck us into fighting another stupid war and Saudi Arabia has done so much to fuck us in the past we ought to be sanctioning them. Our best friends in the region are no better than our worst enemies.

Netanyahu condemned the deal before it was even announced! I guess he's not too prejudiced. When did Israel become the 51st state and when did Netanyahu become a Republican?

I think it happened when you started posting non-sequitur BS. :D

Well as long as we can trust Syria and Iran we'll be OK.
We can't trust any of them, that's why we need to serve our own interests rather than trying to be friends with any of them, Israel keeps trying to suck us into fighting another stupid war and Saudi Arabia has done so much to fuck us in the past we ought to be sanctioning them. Our best friends in the region are no better than our worst enemies.

Again, not knowing the details. But it is reported that the centrifuges will still be spinning. Is a nuclear Iran good for America or bad? If I were Israel I too would be worried about a country that not only chants death to Israel but death to America. And yes, in the ME the best we can do is pick countries that help us achieve our objectives.

I think it happened when you started posting non-sequitur BS.
Quoting your post is a non sequitur?!?! :eusa_eh:
Oops I forgot I called Netanyahu a Republican, my bad.
That was an opinion which linked his obstructionism to that of the Republicans. You may not agree with it, but it's not a non sequitur.

Forum List

Back