Israel and Bibi should negotiate with Gaza citizens to replace Hamas with a new government that the citizens will elect

Are you saying Gazans don't have the right to defend themselves? Well, you need weapons for that!
Sharon ordered Israelis to evacuate in 2002 . It was approved by the Knesset in 2003 The Rockets kept coming Common sense would dictate it couldn’t happen overnight In 2005 there was Complete withdrawal The Rockets kept coming Try to educate yourself as to when the blockade was built and why

Reality check. Hamas won the election because most Palestinians don't want to negotiate with the Zionist Squatters.

In 75 years, the Palestinians have learned that the Zionist occupiers have never wanted peace.(1)

They only want one thing.

More...

(1). "Israel Does Not Want Peace"

EXCERPT "Rejectionism is embedded in Israel's most primal beliefs. There, at the deepest level, lies the concept that this land is destined for the Jews alone

Israel does not want peace. There is nothing I have ever written that I would be happier to be proved wrong about. But the evidence is piling up. In fact, it can be said that Israel has never wanted peace – a just peace, that is, one based on a just compromise for both sides.

The single most overwhelming item of evidence of Israel’s rejection of peace is, of course, the settlements project. From the dawn of its existence, there has never been a more reliable or more precise litmus test for Israel’s true intentions than this particular enterprise.

In plain words: The builders of settlements want to consolidate the occupation, and those who want to consolidate the occupation do not want peace. That’s the whole story in a nutshell. "CONTINUED

In 75 years, the Palestinians have learned that the Zionist occupiers have never wanted peace.(1)

More...

EXCERPT "Rejectionism is embedded in Israel's most primal beliefs. There, at the deepest level, lies the concept that this land is destined for the Jews alone

Israel does not want peace. There is nothing I have ever written that I would be happier to be proved wrong about. But the evidence is piling up. In fact, it can be said that Israel has never wanted peace – a just peace, that is, one based on a just compromise for both sides.

The single most overwhelming item of evidence of Israel’s rejection of peace is, of course, the settlements project. From the dawn of its existence, there has never been a more reliable or more precise litmus test for Israel’s true intentions than this particular enterprise.

In plain words: The builders of settlements want to consolidate the occupation, and those who want to consolidate the occupation do not want peace. That’s the whole story in a nutshell. "CONTINUED
Do you wake up this stupid in the morning or is it something you have to work at?

By legalizing dozens of settlements in the West Bank, successive Israeli governments have created an insurmountable obstacle to the two-state solution and the Palestinian dream of an independent sovereign state based on the 1967 borders.

The settlements pose a number of direct challenges to the establishment of a Palestinian state by violating Palestinian sovereignty, threatening civil peace and security, jeopardizing water resources, and blocking agricultural development.

VIOLATING PALESTINIAN SOVEREIGNTY​

In 2022, the West Bank had about 199 settlements and 220 outposts, and as of 2021, the area of the Israeli settlements was about 201.1 square kilometers, representing 3.6 percent of the total area of the West Bank.

In the 75 years since Jordan abandoned Judea and Samaria to Israel, only 3.6% of the land is occupied by Israel settlements and you cite this as proof Israel wants land, not peace?

Hamas is now going to be eliminated and Gaza citizens will need a new government there. As IDF hunt down and bring to justice the terrorists this should be considered. Many if not most citizens there are discontented anyways so why not ask them if they have a moderate, non-militant government that can replace their current government that is on the run? This would probably save more lives in the long run.
It's time to turn Gaza into a parking lot, then the Israelis can annex the vacant space and repopulate it with Israelis.

Slaughtering every single Hamas member that they can find along the way... a bullet-in-the brain solves a myriad of problems.

More...

Phukk the goddamned Palestinians... Death to Hamas... no prisoners... no mercy...

More...

“ Compromise on both sides?”’ Please tell us why Olmert’s plan was rejected and what the Palestinians put forth

Israel and Bibi should negotiate with Gaza citizens to replace Hamas with a new government that the citizens will elect​

That won't pass muster so to speak.....it is not going to work!

Palestinians want Hamas as Government and they won't get rid of them.

Think of another option for Peace.

Israel and Bibi should negotiate with Gaza citizens to replace Hamas with a new government that the citizens will elect​

That won't pass muster so to speak.....it is not going to work!

Palestinians want Hamas as Government and they won't get rid of them.

Think of another option for Peace.
An eliminate them 💀💀

No, I think I'll talk some more now! In fact, I think I'll talk for a long time. How do you like them apples, fuckhead?

Don't you love it when these paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls think their tough talk impresses anyone?

Meanwhile:

"How Israel and its partisans work to censor the Internet"

EXCERPT "As it turns out, Israel and Israeli institutions employ armies of Internet warriors—from Israeli soldiers to students—to spread propaganda online and try to get content banned that Israel doesn’t want seen.

Israel and partisans of Israel have long had a significant presence on the Internet, working to promote the Israel narrative and block facts about Palestine, the Israel lobby, and other subject matter they wish covered up.

In addition to these, however, a number of orchestrated, often well-funded projects sponsored by the Israeli government and others have come to light. These projects work to place pro-Israel content throughout the Internet, and to remove information Israel doesn’t wish people to know.

Under this program, Israeli students are paid $2,000 to work five hours per week to “lead the battle against hostile websites.” CONTINUED

Carry on...

“ Compromise on both sides?”’ Please tell us why Olmert’s plan was rejected and what the Palestinians put forth

I didn't write "Compromise on both sides" because the Palestinians have nothing left to offer and the Israelis get tremendously rewarded for committing war crimes and violations of international law.

Israel knows that it doesn't have to compromise to get anything it wants and the Olmert Plan reflected just that.
It was simply more crumbs off the table and didn't address salient issues like UN Resolution enforcement, West Bank expansionism, curbing rabid "Settlers", collective punishment, using Palestinians as guinea pigs to test D.I.M.E bombs, genotoxic ordinance, D.U. & N.D.U. munitions etc

Israeli lobbies have been able to extract $ Trillions (1) from unwitting Americans even after murdering 34 American G.I.s on the USS Liberty and continuing to steal our secrets and sell them to hostile governments around the world. (2)

You asked what the Palestinians have put forth.
What good would it do for the Palestinians to put anything forward while Israel has made it clear that they don't want peace. They want Palestine's native residents dead and gone.

Even Israeli media shows how Israel doesn't want peace because in peacetime you can't use your superior military to steal more land:

"Israel Does Not Want Peace"

The single most overwhelming item of evidence of Israel’s rejection of peace is, of course, the settlements project. From the dawn of its existence, there has never been a more reliable or more precise litmus test for Israel’s true intentions than this particular enterprise. In plain words: The builders of settlements want to consolidate the occupation, and those who want to consolidate the occupation do not want peace. That’s the whole story in a nutshell. "CONTINUED

I hope I've answered your questions satisfactorily.

Thanks,

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). "Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China"
Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China

EXCERPT "Israel has a long record of getting U.S. military technology to China.

In the early 1990s then-CIA Director James Woolsey told a Senate Government Affairs Committee that Israel had been selling U.S. secrets to China for about a decade.

More than 12 years ago the U.S. demanded Israel cancel a contract to supply China with Python III missiles, which included technology developed by the U.S. for its Sidewinder missiles, The Associated Press reported in 2002."CONTINUED

Forum List

Back