Israel: A Light Unto to All Nations

Hey Monte, did you know the Israelites converted to Christianity & the Christians converted to Islam so today's Muslim Palestinians are the natives of the land? Heh Heh!

Hey Monte, did you know the Israelites converted to Christianity & the Christians converted to Islam so today's Muslim Palestinians are the natives of the land? Heh Heh!

Yes, of course. As confirmed by even Jewish sources. Gentile historians have known this for centuries.

Native Population almost wholly descended from Jews who had been forcibly converted to Christianity, and later Islam, not Arab in origin
In Palestine the "small" number of Arab invaders who had been imported by the Arabian conquerors were wiped out by disease. Thus the "myth" of the "Palestinian Arab" descending "from the Arab conquerors" appears to be factually incorrect for all but perhaps a few.

Native Population almost wholly descended from Jews who had been forcibly converted

"Most Palestinians in Judea & Samaria were formerly Jews"

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/...-judea-samaria-were-formerly-jews/2015/01/06/

"Most Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews"
AUGUST 21, 2016, 10:07 AM 12

Most Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews

He's a broken record.

Ironic coming from the spambot who posts the same three links over, and over, and over, and over, and over again on every thread.

Asshole, I post links to the source data that proves a point. I don't constantly repost invented nonsense that has no basis in fact.

When I make a point without providing a link to the source I get reported. Is it you doing the reporting?

He's a broken record.

Ironic coming from the spambot who posts the same three links over, and over, and over, and over, and over again on every thread.

Asshole, I post links to the source data that proves a point. I don't constantly repost invented nonsense that has no basis in fact.

When I make a point without providing a link to the source I get reported. Is it you doing the reporting?

Why would anyone report you for anything? We need you here to keep us laughing.

He's a broken record.

Why would anyone report you for anything? We need you here to keep us laughing.

No that's funny comning from the clown of the site. LOL

I like this clown the best.

Getting to you I see. Well, that's what happens when you are constantly made a fool of, clown.

Yes Monte. You are "getting to me." Love you man. So little left to laugh at these days of radical Islamists killing us infidels all over the world.

What do Islamists killing infidels all over the world have to do with Jews killing us Christian goy in Palestine? Oh, you are clown dancing again. Love you, buddy.

https://www.opednews.com/.../opedne_burton_h_060905_the_common_origin_of.ht...

Yes, of course. As confirmed by even Jewish sources. Gentile historians have known this for centuries.

Native Population almost wholly descended from Jews who had been forcibly converted to Christianity, and later Islam, not Arab in origin
In Palestine the "small" number of Arab invaders who had been imported by the Arabian conquerors were wiped out by disease. Thus the "myth" of the "Palestinian Arab" descending "from the Arab conquerors" appears to be factually incorrect for all but perhaps a few.

Native Population almost wholly descended from Jews who had been forcibly converted

"Most Palestinians in Judea & Samaria were formerly Jews"

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/...-judea-samaria-were-formerly-jews/2015/01/06/

"Most Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews"

AUGUST 21, 2016, 10:07 AM 12

Most Palestinians Are Descendants Of Jews
In fact Monte.....Jews were in Ur,originally were a mix of Arabs...steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back