Isn't this a "hate crime"?

"Hate crimes" are only for whites.

Blacks can do this shit all day long, and they get a phone call of congratulations from the ****** President. Did someone say America was a fucked-up country? What a racist thing to say!

What ****** President? I didn't know we had one? America is not fucked up it's the ppl who live in it, like you for instance! I for one agree that those Black guys treating that young White man like that need to be thrown under the jail and never see the light of day! And to say he should pay for what happened to their ancestors? GMAFB!! Their ancestors are rolling in their graves that they ever helped create such vile creatures such as them!! You are so anti-Black you fail to realize that when Black folks see, hear and read this kind of stuff they do not holler HURRAY!! They say, "That's why White folks think all of us are like that"! Black ppl are ashamed and mortified when other Blacks committ these kinds of crimes and if some other black ppl had happened upon that scene you better believe that White boy would have been saved and those Black guys would have gotten their asses kicked AND taken to jail!! You think you know Blacks, but you don't know a damn thing. Would other White ppl have stopped and helped him? Be honest now? BTW, how have you been doing...missed you!!

Interesting that you first lay the claim that ALL black people are against this type of action (which in itself is obviously not true or else it wouldn't have happened) then you turn right around lay claim that no white person would have stopped this from happening.

"White" certainly does not corner the market on racist idiots who cheer on such stupidity, likewise not all white people are advocating going around beating up minorities.

Oh PS I'm a white male and if I happened on this scene I would have jumped in regardless of the skin color of anyone involved because I don't like bullies no matter who their victims are.

Do you have dyslexia? First of all I did not say ALL Black ppl are against this sort of crime, BUT you better believe there are a whole lot of Black ppl who are! Secondly, I asked a question about White ppl helping the man I did not make a STATEMENT! Thirdly, I'm glad that you would have stopped to help the young man regardless if he were being beaten by Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, Muslims, etc. I knew I sure would have. Thirdly, I was answering William Joyce who made bigoted comments about Blacks when he doesn't know what the heck he is talking about and I felt he needed to be corrected. If I offended you in anyway that was not my intention!

What ****** President? I didn't know we had one? America is not fucked up it's the ppl who live in it, like you for instance! I for one agree that those Black guys treating that young White man like that need to be thrown under the jail and never see the light of day! And to say he should pay for what happened to their ancestors? GMAFB!! Their ancestors are rolling in their graves that they ever helped create such vile creatures such as them!! You are so anti-Black you fail to realize that when Black folks see, hear and read this kind of stuff they do not holler HURRAY!! They say, "That's why White folks think all of us are like that"! Black ppl are ashamed and mortified when other Blacks committ these kinds of crimes and if some other black ppl had happened upon that scene you better believe that White boy would have been saved and those Black guys would have gotten their asses kicked AND taken to jail!! You think you know Blacks, but you don't know a damn thing. Would other White ppl have stopped and helped him? Be honest now? BTW, how have you been doing...missed you!!

Interesting that you first lay the claim that ALL black people are against this type of action (which in itself is obviously not true or else it wouldn't have happened) then you turn right around lay claim that no white person would have stopped this from happening.

"White" certainly does not corner the market on racist idiots who cheer on such stupidity, likewise not all white people are advocating going around beating up minorities.

Oh PS I'm a white male and if I happened on this scene I would have jumped in regardless of the skin color of anyone involved because I don't like bullies no matter who their victims are.

Do you have dyslexia? First of all I did not say ALL Black ppl are against this sort of crime, BUT you better believe there are a whole lot of Black ppl who are! Secondly, I asked a question about White ppl helping the man I did not make a STATEMENT! Thirdly, I'm glad that you would have stopped to help the young man regardless if he were being beaten by Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, Muslims, etc. I knew I sure would have. Thirdly, I was answering William Joyce who made bigoted comments about Blacks when he doesn't know what the heck he is talking about and I felt he needed to be corrected. If I offended you in anyway that was not my intention!

That sure seems contradictory.

No you didn't say some blacks, You said blacks, implying that ALL blacks are against this. I would say maybe 1/2 the blacks in this country are anti black on white racism the other half are ok with it. No I don't think half of the whites in this country are ok with white on black racism. That tells me there's a problem.

Hate crime doesn't only affect the individual victim. Hate crime is a clear message to the group that the individual victim is a member of that 'your kind' is not welcome.
Any member of any given group can be singled out by any given member of any other group.
White on black, Jew on Christian, white on Chinese, non-smoker on drinker, etc......Hell we could label groups all day.
With a nation as diverse as America, we're not going to see a whole helluva lot of Same on Same crimes being committed.

That sure seems contradictory.

No you didn't say some blacks, You said blacks, implying that ALL blacks are against this. I would say maybe 1/2 the blacks in this country are anti black on white racism the other half are ok with it. No I don't think half of the whites in this country are ok with white on black racism. That tells me there's a problem.

Let me just say this, as a Black person in no way do I condone what those black vermin did to that white boy and I know a lot of other black ppl who would feel the same way. I can't speak for every black person, which is what I should have said at first, but I'm sure there are a lot who wouldn't like it either. I hope the young man gets justice for what happened to him because he certainly did not deserve to be treated that way. I hope I've satified your query and may God bless you and your family!!

Forum List

Back