Isnt rather obvious that everything the democraps do is designed to destroy America for the globalist new world order?

Globalism won't be stopped. I could be just about anywhere in the world inside 24 hours if I wanted to. You're an idiot if you think globalism can be stopped. The technology is fueling it.

Wow, that's your definition of Globalism? No wonder you commies are so screwed up.

None explicitly referred to a New World order like the founding fathers of the U.S.A.

The Pyramid symbol on the dollar bill - created by Franklin, Jefferson and Adams explicitly states:

“novus ordo seclorum,” which is interpreted as “a new order of the ages.”

I have already heard all that illuminati BS.

Republicans can stop the racism claims literally overnight, just stop doing racist things, supporting racist policies and promoting them.

Ith tho thimple.
Oh bullshit---it doesn't matter what anyone does---the communists dems are going to use name calling (and their favorite is racist) to seek out control and power. The way the republicans stop this, is to simply tell the dems to fuck off and that their silly power grabbing name calling means nothing.

Forum List

Back