Isn't pot supposed to make you calm?

hmmm when i do brownies...i never get violent....i eat one..then eat another..then get the friggin munchies...and become highly aware of the fact that the only thing in the house is those damn brownies but i am too friggin high to eat more...so i cut one up into quarters and eat a quarter of the browning.....soon someone will pass by and ask what i am doing....i tell them i have the munchies...they reply...stop eating the brownies....i reply i am only eating them in quarters then we figure out i have eaten 6 quarters.....after that i dont have a fucking clue what happens....normally....we watch tv...talk about doing stuff....watch more tv....avoid the bud....damn at this point we are making the "sign of the cross" to avoid the bud...okay we break down and toke up a bit....and what happens....we get the munchies.....it goes full circle just like a fucking cheerio

First off, cannabis does not make you violent. Nor does it contribute in any way towards mental instability. If you believe that, then you've never smoked cannabis, nor do you have a brain, as you obviously believe the right wing racist bullshit that was stated in 1939 by Anslinger and his FBI goons, in the movie "Reefer Madness".

Further compounding your stupidity, you choose not to read a report on cannabis commissioned by Richard Nixon, which is called The LaGuardia Report. It's scientists and medical doctors who performed this. When Nixon saw how beneficial it was, he threw the report away.

You also choose not to listen to qualified people like Harvard Medical School, and the Royal British Medical Society, as well as many others who HAVE degrees, HAVE experience in medicine, and will tell you, it doesn't make you violent.

Cannabis combined with alcohol? Yep. You bet. Saw it all the time at the biker bar here in Amarillo. Same when you combine cannabis with anything.

Wanna know why? THC in smoked cannabis is tailor made for the human brain receptors. And, if you have something in your system BESIDES cannabis (like alcohol, meth or something else), it amps up the effect of the substance other than cannabis. Studies have shown that cannabis can help with Alzheimer's, as it amps up the electricity in the brain to help clear away the plaque that causes it. Too bad Ronnie Ray Gun kept his "just say no" program, his last years would have been much better.

He should have said, "just say GROW".

Incidentally, it's showing great promise for people with autism, because in this case the person has too much electrical activity in the brain (think of it as having exposed electrical wires), and when cannabis is smoked, it levels them out and they don't have episodes.

It's also been said that it could possibly help with epilepsy.

And then........there's the rest of the plant after the buds have been harvested. Know what can be done with the rest? Biofuel, oil, biodegradable plastics, cloth, paper, fiberglass (Corvette is now using Canadian hemp to make their car bodies, which are lighter and stronger), as well as food.

Nope........anyone that believes cannabis makes you violent has very little brain.

Are you listening Californication Bimbette?

Last edited:
You know.........I'm thinking of moving to California where cannabis is semi legal.

Wanna know why? I've invented a smokeless water pipe that will hold smoke in it for up to 10 minutes, can flavor any kind of smoke (shisha, etc.), as well as filters through 1 gallon of water, and, best part? You can hide it from people in 15 seconds or less, cleans up with soap and water, and only takes 5 minutes to wash.

Oh yeah.......it also doubles as an oil lamp, and, when in lamp mode, you wouldn't think it was anything.

Also reduces smokeable consumption by 25 percent, and yeah.......you can smoke without any air freshener in an apartment complex.

I would be willing to bet the farm that there are very few people active on this board that has smoked as much pot as I have. I quit about a year ago and I started when I was 17. Now let me say this, it is nothing I am ashamed of or proud of. It is just a fact. Now there was an 11 year period from 1987 till 1998 I quit smoking because of my children. I never did smoke in front of them but when they are knocking on the bathroom door wanting to know what you are doing, I couldn't lie to them and I did not want to influence them. So that is 27 years of smoking pot. Not one time did I ever become violent, never. I never have been a big consumer of alcoholic beverages. Just never had the taste to consume massive amounts of alcohol, but if I ever had a violent episode or lost my cool it was because of alcohol.
For those of you who bring the argument that he eat the pot maybe that makes the difference it won't fly with me. 1977 I went to see Pink Floyd in the Coliseum in Frankfurt Germany and ate close to 5 grams of Black Hashish. Animals and the best concert I ever attended and I have been to a few.
Bottom line anyone blaming the behavior of this whack job on eating medicinal MJ cookies is blowing smoke up some bodies skirt.

A San Francisco man, accused of forcing a flight to divert because he was high on medical marijuana, picked the wrong flight attendant to freak out on.

Lorin Gorman of Chula Vista is a fourth-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Those skills may have averted a serious situation in the air.

US-Air flight 1447 was on its way from Philadelphia to San Francisco. "He's banging around, screaming in the back bathroom, he's opened all the compartments," the attendant remembers.

According to a criminal complaint, Chan walked out of the bathroom with his pants down.

Kinman Chan was charged with disrupting a flight attendant, which can carry a maximum penalty of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine

He Messed With the Wrong Flight Attendant | NBC San Diego

Apparently one of the side effects of marijuana is exposing oneself? He'll probably get off on the ganja defense.

Does it have to be the weed's fault?

Maybe the guy is just a fucking lunatic.

The problem is that in medical marijuana states "FUCKING LUNACY" is an approved medical condition! :lol:

Are you sure it's smoke, because anyone that believes that kind of shit is definitely a penis puffing knob gobbler for the GOP and the Christian right.

But..........for the Christians..........didn't God Himself tell Adam and Eve when they were kicked out of Paradise "if it grows out of the ground, you may have it". He reiterated that message to Moses when he was on Sinai.

Besides........cannabis oil was one of the main ingredients in the Holy Anointing Oil for the Kings of Israel.

There is also archaeological proof that the Hebrews used cannabis medicinally as well as casually, and yes, I'd be willing to bet that Yeshua smoked pot as well.

Besides, if something is natural, it's created by God, and, if we make that thing created by God illegal, then in a small way, we are making a small part of God Himself illegal.

Besides, anything that makes you feel as good as cannabis, with as FEW NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS as it has, how can it possibly be bad?

It's only people's twisted world view that makes something like a plant illegal.

He Messed With the Wrong Flight Attendant | NBC San Diego

Apparently one of the side effects of marijuana is exposing oneself? He'll probably get off on the ganja defense.

Does it have to be the weed's fault?

Maybe the guy is just a fucking lunatic.

The problem is that in medical marijuana states "FUCKING LUNACY" is an approved medical condition! :lol:

Of course it is! Have you seen the tea baggers, Limp Idiot, Billo the Clown, Blech, Faux and Fiends, as well as the actions of the GOP lately?

Sorry, but writing on your palm, calling Obama a Nazi, blocking health care because you want insurance companies to profit, thinking Palin is intelligent, as well as many other things going on CURRENTLY, well..............there are a lot of people who are lunatics.

Much more fun to be a heretic though........then you get to fly in the face of dogma.

Oh yeah.......one other lunatic type that I almost forgot........anyone who states that greed is good. That is what almost killed our economy.

I'd say it depends on the pot. Some pot, instead of giving you the munchies, makes you want to take off your pants.

I would advise NEVER smoking pot before getting on a plane. Take a Xanax instead.

Are you sure it's smoke, because anyone that believes that kind of shit is definitely a penis puffing knob gobbler for the GOP and the Christian right.

But..........for the Christians..........didn't God Himself tell Adam and Eve when they were kicked out of Paradise "if it grows out of the ground, you may have it". He reiterated that message to Moses when he was on Sinai.

Besides........cannabis oil was one of the main ingredients in the Holy Anointing Oil for the Kings of Israel.

There is also archaeological proof that the Hebrews used cannabis medicinally as well as casually, and yes, I'd be willing to bet that Yeshua smoked pot as well.

Besides, if something is natural, it's created by God, and, if we make that thing created by God illegal, then in a small way, we are making a small part of God Himself illegal.

Besides, anything that makes you feel as good as cannabis, with as FEW NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS as it has, how can it possibly be bad?

It's only people's twisted world view that makes something like a plant illegal.

perfect example of liberal mind mantra.

How did you get so many rep points? You are a babbling brook of misinformation

Wrong you cock smoking whore, it's not "liberal mind mantra". It's actual facts from various sources that I'd listed in a post farther up the thread.

Oh yeah......it also comes from experience as a Naval Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor for the last 10 years I was in, as well as lots of research that I'd done concerning since I've retired from the military.

How do you get so many rep points? First, quit being a bitchy whore who shills for the right wing idiots, and second, stick around a while you fucking n00b.

Don't fuck with me meat lips. I'd kick you all over this board.

Wow, a liberal invoking God to defend his pot habit.
Did you include increased risk of cancer with those side effects? It is about the same as Tobacco in that regard.
So it should be legal to feed people Oleander? Oleander is a plant.

Did you include increased risk of cancer with those side effects? It is about the same as Tobacco in that regard.

Very nice.
The un-educated googling "Oleander" as we speak. ;)

Why should someone get more time if they attack a flight attendant than any other citizen?
"Conservatives" are against hate crimes if you are gay but want it for flight attendants.
Stupid is as stupid does. Should not be any statutes that give extra time. Assault is assault.
Cigarretes kill 400 thousand Americans a year. Let us make them illegal also?
War on Drugs is a JOKE. They advertise dope all the time on TV like Ambien that is very addictive and that is OK?
If folks want to be stupid and smoke weed let them. Not any worse than tobacco and maybe not as bad.
We are fast becoming a nation of village idiots.

Yes, we are, and they are all drug users. I see that your village allows its idiots to use the internet. That's very progressive of them.

go have another drink, you goofy ****.

Awww ease up on the kid , Im feeling pretty sorry for her because she is in her mid 20s and has never smoked a bowl. Shes lived an underprivledged life.

Last edited:

there are other ways to injest THC.

A Vaporizer for one.

Sympathy rep. Works for some. :lol:

Global longitudinal studies show worrying links between Marijuana and Schizophrenia. Those who deny the facts are like smokers denying the links to cancer. It is what it is. I would hold AGaySailor up as a classic example.

Listen Stuck Crapper, you don't have a clue......lemmie school ya..........

According to the Royal British Medical Society, (who has done several studies concerning this), if you smoke cigarettes? You're 21 times more likely to die of lung cancer.

If you smoke nothing? You stand the average chance.

If you smoke cannabis only? The odds drop down to .093 to .073 percent of those that smoke nothing.

That's LESS than not smoking at all.

Might wanna do some research before spewing bullshit.

Sympathy rep. Works for some. :lol:

Global longitudinal studies show worrying links between Marijuana and Schizophrenia. Those who deny the facts are like smokers denying the links to cancer. It is what it is. I would hold AGaySailor up as a classic example.

If you've never actually SMOKED weed before, you should probably shut the fuck up about "studies".

The FACT is that you know, at the very most, jack and SHIT about marijuana.

Forum List

Back