Isn't NOT having and Abortion also a "Choice"?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

I am going to use an e-mail from CODEPINK(O) as my Jumping Off point for the Current Debate on the Tebow Life ad... For the ENTIRE Story, see this link:

Tebow Super Bowl Ad Stirs Abortion Uproar - CBS News

As for CODEPINK(O) and other Leftists who Dishonestly say that this Ad is "Anti-Choice", it the HELL is NOT.

Unless you are a Pro-Abortion Leftist and the only Choice is Abortion, that is.

Can you People on the Murder-for-Convenience Side of this Debate start being Honest for once?...

You WANT People having Abortions... Just ****ing Admit it.

Anyway, there's the Twits @ STINK(O) on the Subject:

Thursday, February 4, 12-1pm, Protest Anti-Choice Message at the Super Bowl Sunday! Help deliver the petitions to CBS!

WHERE: CBS Headquarters, 52nd Street & 6th Avenue

Women's Media Center has been leading the campaign to get CBS to drop the prime-time Superbowl Anti-Choice Ad from Focus on the Family. Read more about the campaign at Women's Media Center

Join NOW, World Can't Wait, CODEPINK and others this Thursday at CBS! Bring your own sign for what "C B S" stands for. "Cancel Sexist Broadcasting"? "Complete B- S-?" Be creative!

---

Any Thoughts?...

:)

peace...

Anything not pro-abortion is not a valid choice.

This has been well established.

The left knows that the commercial has the potential to persuade some to choose life, and that's unacceptable to their cause.

There is no "choice".

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Anything not pro-abortion is not a valid choice.

This has been well established.

The left knows that the commercial has the potential to persuade some to choose life, and that's unacceptable to their cause.

There is no "choice".

And this Commerical, unlike the Pictures of what these Murderers do to Babies, will have a Powerful and Widespread Effect...

It Scares the SHIT out of the Pro-Abortion Left that this Commercial is going to Air.

peace...

I am going to use an e-mail from CODEPINK(O) as my Jumping Off point for the Current Debate on the Tebow Life ad... For the ENTIRE Story, see this link:

As for CODEPINK(O) and other Leftists who Dishonestly say that this Ad is "Anti-Choice", it the HELL is NOT.

Can you People on the Murder-for-Convenience Side of this Debate start being Honest for once?...

Thursday, February 4, 12-1pm, Protest Anti-Choice Message at the Super Bowl Sunday! Help deliver the petitions to CBS!

Women's Media Center has been leading the campaign to get CBS to drop the prime-time Superbowl Anti-Choice Ad from Focus on the Family. Read more about the campaign at Women's Media Center

Join NOW, World Can't Wait, CODEPINK and others this Thursday at CBS! Bring your own sign for what "C B S" stands for. "Cancel Sexist Broadcasting"? "Complete B- S-?" Be creative!

---

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

Mal, having a baby is only a choice by their standards if you do it because you happen to want one, and go around telling everyone who will listen (and a lot of people who would rather not) that you COULD have had an abortion, but CHOSE to let your baby live because it was convenient for you at that moment, and if you make sure to burden the child for his entire life with the knowledge that he's only alive because he happened to have good timing.

If, on the other hand, you have the child because you in any way felt that he had a right to exist, then it's not a "choice" in their eyes. It's the result of brainwashing by the "Religious Right" because you're a weak, gullible simpleton who doesn't appreciate what a horribly unfair imposition biology is on women. If one is a REAL woman, one resents and hates - and whines constantly about - one's own place in the reproductive cycle of the human being.

Honestly, try to keep it straight, would you? ;)

---

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

The problem is they have denied Pro Choice ads before.

Since when can a show or station not choose what ads to run?

---

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

Some Examples?... Because I Know what this one is, and there is no Justification to Deny this Ad.

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5WNo2u0N0]YouTube - Tribute to Aela[/ame]

My Pro-Life Song of the Day... And Miss Hill Quit the Game Shortly after this...

Some things are Larger than Self...

Giving Life is one of those things.

Here's my Suggestion to those who are Concerned about Losing their (r)ight to Murder their Inconvenient Babies...

Don't get Pregnant in the First Place, you Educated First World Spoil Brat Bastards!...

Carry on.

peace...

---

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

Does the phrase "free country" ring any bells with you?

☭proletarian☭;1973137 said:
Since when can a show or station not choose what ads to run?

I don't have a problem with the station deciding not to air the ad, I just think it's ridiculous that people are outraged over a commercial that depicts the result of someone choosing life.

Forum List

Back