Isn't it time to debate Trump's two-faced rhetoric?

Let's consider Trump's defense of the Saudi Prince, and/or the Saudi Government in the murder of a Washington Post Reporter, and his praise for autocrats in Russia and China who murder dissidents; then compare to his offensive attacks on HRC, Sen Warren and former Speaker Pelosi, along with the millions of American Citizens who are registered as Democrats.

He demands due process for the Strong Men, and denies it when Strong Women speak out.

Oh.Teh.Cognitive.Dissonance

Idiot-gram, ad hominem variety.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Thank you Dr. Fraud, your posts are so ... informative.

Let's consider Trump's defense of the Saudi Prince, and/or the Saudi Government in the murder of a Washington Post Reporter, and his praise for autocrats in Russia and China who murder dissidents; then compare to his offensive attacks on HRC, Sen Warren and former Speaker Pelosi, along with the millions of American Citizens who are registered as Democrats.

He demands due process for the Strong Men, and denies it when Strong Women speak out.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Thank you Dr. Fraud, your posts are so ... informative.

Yours are completely BANAL.

You say the same stupid shit in every other post. You related to that other tard that says the same stupid shit?

That opportunity came and went in 2016. Your next opportunity is 2020.

Mine? The nation's chance comes in two weeks. People like you will vote for a future of Trumpism, people like me will vote for freedom, liberty, and the reform of the tax code, and to repair the damage done by Trump&Co.to destroy the PPACA.

LOL you’ll vote to flood the country with foreigners whilst getting rid of the law enforcement that gets rid of the criminals among those foreigners. I guess that’s freedom, to the foreigners...

There is no point in debate with you. It’s apparent by your replies here you’re not interested in debate. You want to TELL people “how it is” and when the disagree you name-call and demean. That’s not debate.

I suggest you read your first paragraph, after looking up the Straw Man logical fallacy. I spent 32 years in LE, carrying a badge.

I do want to tell people to think, that's the purpose of this message board. Next time you respond to one of my posts, try to make your response thoughtful and thought provoking.

A vote for a Democrat is a vote for the party that has advocated for the abolishment of ICE. That is a fact no matter if you were an officer or whatever BS you want me to look up before typing my response out. I don’t take orders from you.
He was a prison guard. Not the status he tries to claim

Forum List

Back