Zone1 Isn't it racist for our black posters to have their own special Zone 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've coddled these wastes of human life far way too long. Exclude black conservs, they are gems

Why are they so special we can't tell them we wish they were never brought here and have caused this country so much pain, misery and waste
You know Sloopy when you go too far, ya? This would fit better in the Flame Zone. I suppose this means we need to give you another USMB badge for your vest?

Closed.

We've coddled these wastes of human life far way too long. Exclude black conservs, they are gems

Why are they so special we can't tell them we wish they were never brought here and have caused this country so much pain, misery and waste

Explain to me how it's "exclusive"? There may be more threads by our black members, but anyone can post a CLEAN race discussion. It takes MORE WORK for a thread starter to set up than finding the "stupid black" video of the day or the "stupid white" video of the day and I suppose that racial minorities spend MORE time think about racism than white folks.

If you want to tell them "
we wish they were never brought here and have caused this country so much pain, misery and waste

-- then you've got a TON of work to do to support that "opinion". Research on the "pain, misery, waste" and you'd have to cut the shit about "these wastes of life" wouldn't you?

You dont want to DISCUSS race -- you just want a brawl. And that's not WHY WE HAVE these forums outside of the Taunting Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back