Isnt it Ironic

What's the OPs point exactly?

Are you advocating abolishing food stamps all together? Ie. "don't feed the animals?"

The point the OP is making, and that plasmaballs illustrated perfectly, is that the progressives are incredibly hypocritical.

Different park services are under different departments. Most parks in this area are under Agriculture.

Then the OP needecd to be mopre specific. The NATIONAL Park Service is under Interior.

National Park Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But she never implied National Park Service.

You opted to assume she did......

So she is at fault and needs to be mnore specific?

Are you saying she should next time say "Park service, but not national park service"?

Really?

Learn to admit you are wrong. It allows you to learn.

Then what Park Service would be under Agriculture, if not a national one? What other Park Service do we have? States may have them, but no state was mentioned. States may also have a Dept. of Agriculture, but none was mentioned. Given that, how can I assume anything but that the National Park Service was the one she was talking about? :eusa_eh:

Are you advocating abolishing food stamps all together? Ie. "don't feed the animals?"

The point the OP is making, and that plasmaballs illustrated perfectly, is that the progressives are incredibly hypocritical.

Isn't the OP the one who doesn't actually have a paying job? And only household income is from a government check?

You were saying something about hypocritical?

Speaking of ironic...

The President claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal.”
Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008

But he can't slow the rise of gas prices....

He could if he wanted to.

Rising gas prices are important for the healing of the planet.

I didnt know the planet was injured. Global warming has been proven to be a farce.

The increased price of energy will lead to less use of resources.

While true, it will also cause an increase in everything we buy at the stores, which will lead to people buying less and less, which will further damage the economy, which in my opinion is one of this administrations top goals, to damage the economy in hopes of implementing their own opinion of what our economy should be.

It will also lead to more starvation, but that again means fewer people using up the planet's resources.

So it is fine to allow people to die in the name of population control? Does this not go against the bleeding heart liberal mentality of Human rights?

He has this wrapped up from many angles.

You're right, he does, and he will lose in November because of it.

Apparently I should have switched to sarcasm font.

The Park Service is part of the Dept. of the Interior. Who knows how much fallacious information you've been posting. Do you even have a son? :eek:

typical..

question the integrity of the messenger and dont address the topic at hand.

oh i will. Every fucking moron knows you dont feed the animals because then it becomes a habit for them to come up to camp sites and take food. Which in a lot of cases are Bears. Which would lead to attacks on people, and possible deaths. Then you will stupid emotion out cries to kill off the bears because the dumb shits decided it would be cute to feed them a sandwich.

Furthermore the OP is once again showing how fucking stupid she is by attempting to make a connection between the two. This is what you get when you have "low-rent" people trying to be the crank. You get stupid comments when in reality they should be laughed off.

This coming from a lady ( OP ) who doesn't pay taxes anyways so she really has no skin in the game.
Did you spend your EARNED income credit taxes yet.. Buy some more video games on our tax dollars. YOu say I dont pay taxes . I call bull shit since Hubby and I file joint. Its our money and we pay every year. Last year alone was 12K. How much money did you pay in. Oh you dont since your low income and have a child so you got your EARNED income . Money that to you is free but my husband has to pay:cuckoo:

Isn't the OP the one who doesn't actually have a paying job? And only household income is from a government check?

Again you do not have your facts straight. Hubby does get a retirement check BUT ALSO works for a civilian company and makes over 100K on that job.. Why should I work if I DO NOT HAVE to work and hubby doesnt want me too. I say mind your own Damn business on what is right for our family!!!

Again you do not have your facts straight. Hubby does get a retirement check BUT ALSO works for a civilian company and makes over 100K on that job.. Why should I work if I DO NOT HAVE to work and hubby doesnt want me too. I say mind your own Damn business on what is right for our family!!!

Before you were "bragging" about him making $30/hour. Now he's making $100k a year. Either someone is bending the truth or you can't even get your own facts straight because he would need to make $50/hour to be pulling in 100k. If you guys are doing so well, why are you so hell bent on making things harder for the poor?

Before you were "bragging" about him making $30/hour. Now he's making $100k a year. Either someone is bending the truth or you can't even get your own facts straight because he would need to make $50/hour to be pulling in 100k. If you guys are doing so well, why are you so hell bent on making things harder for the poor?
He does OVERTIME Every week dumbfuck!
works 12 hour days at his company everything over 36 hours is over time. So his overtime hours is 45 dollars an hour

I hate when people take advantage of it. I have no problem with a step up. The problem I have is people using the system for their way of life.

Example is my sister. She has been on food stamps her whole adult life. Her husband is a landscaper in PA so its seasonal. In the summer time they make a lot of money . But instead of saving for the winter months they live high on the hog during the summer then in the winter they go and ask for assistance for utilities , food and other things. IF they would put away they would live fine through out the years. They have so many people abusing the system make me sick!

Last edited:

He does OVERTIME Every week dumbfuck!
works 12 hour days

I hate when people take advantage of it. I have no problem with a step up. The problem I have is people using the system for their way of life.

Example is my sister. She has been on food stamps her whole adult life. Her husband is a landscaper in PA so its seasonal. In the summer time they make a lot of money . But instead of saving for the winter months they live high on the hog during the summer then in the winter they go and ask for assistance for utilities , food and other things. IF they would put away they would live fine through out the years. They have so many people abusing the system make me sick!

Do you have stats on how many people abuse the system or is your amateur poll of your sister good enough for you?

jesus christ go watch a discovery show about humans you stupid fuck.
I can't help it if you didnt get a decent education and dont understand these simple facts about life.

Yes you are low-rent...tough shit.

yo...you are the one who referred to us as animals and then referred to us as not animals.

So where is she in the wrong?

sigh Literally we are animals but we are different from other animals because of our Brains...

Seriously this is like 3rd grade education people. You can't be this fucking stupid? No wait i take that back.

Soooo...

when it comes to sex, we can't be expected to moderate our behavior, because we're animals.

But when it comes to foodstamps, we aren't like animals because we have superior brains? As evidenced by the fact that bears are smarter than humans when it comes to quickly learning to find their own food instead of going through the trash?

And you call us stupid? Irony upon irony. Are you ever going to share your education level with us? I don't think you graduated high school. In fact, I'd bet money you didn't. And I would be really surprised if you made it to 10th grade.
Incidentally, I'm not aware of any bears starving to death when they closed the garbage dumps to them...

Last edited:
yo...you are the one who referred to us as animals and then referred to us as not animals.

So where is she in the wrong?

sigh Literally we are animals but we are different from other animals because of our Brains...

Seriously this is like 3rd grade education people. You can't be this fucking stupid? No wait i take that back.

Soooo...

when it comes to sex, we can't be expected to moderate our behavior, because we're animals.

But when it comes to foodstamps, we aren't like animals because we have superior brains? As evidenced by the fact that bears are smarter than humans when it comes to quickly learning to find their own food instead of going through the trash?

Incidentally, I'm not aware of any bears starving to death when they closed the garbage dumps to them...

if only we could be more like you and bears and eat trash

Soooo...

if only we could be more like you and bears and eat trash

Stunning comeback. Really. :clap2::clap2:

But you really won't reach the zenith of adult conversation until you call me a ****. Go ahead, maybe you'll feel like you've achieved something.

But you really won't reach the zenith of adult conversation until you call me a ****. Go ahead, maybe you'll feel like you've achieved something.

Yeah they(Plasmaball and cuyo) love calling us females **** and bitches on this board . I guess it makes them feel more like a man to do so

Isn't It Ironic? The food stamp program, part of the Department of
Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food
stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also within of the Department of
Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the
animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves

Overall, I find your comparison of Americans who are struggling in the toughest economy in 70 years to starving animals to be offensive

But it is par for the course and will gain you much praise from our rightwing posters

Yeah they(Plasmaball and cuyo) love calling us females **** and bitches on this board . I guess it makes them feel more like a man to do so

So where are those stats to prove the obvious rampant abuse of our food stamp program?

Isn't It Ironic? The food stamp program, part of the Department of
Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food
stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also within of the Department of
Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the
animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves

Overall, I find your comparison of Americans who are struggling in the toughest economy in 70 years to starving animals to be offensive

But it is par for the course and will gain you much praise from our rightwing posters

You guys are the ones who make the comparisons.

When you get offended is when you are asked to explain why, if you believe humans are just animals, behavior modification methods used successfully on animals won't work on humans as well?

Are we animals, or aren't we? If we aren't animals, and we deserve special treatment when it comes to feeding, shouldn't we deserve special treatment when it comes to population management as well? I mean, you're ok with slaughtering babies and old people for the good of the many....how is that ok but it's not okay to withdraw assistance to promote self sufficiency? It's for the good of the many, after all...

So where are those stats to prove the obvious rampant abuse of our food stamp program?

Food stamp fraud = "750 million each year"

U.S. targets food stamp fraud as election looms | Reuters

Forum List

Back