Isnt it Ironic

Yeah they(Plasmaball and cuyo) love calling us females **** and bitches on this board . I guess it makes them feel more like a man to do so

So where are those stats to prove the obvious rampant abuse of our food stamp program?

Food stamp fraud = "750 million each year"

U.S. targets food stamp fraud as election looms | Reuters

Why didn't you include this part?

"fraud, which accounts for just 1 percent of food stamp benefits"

So 1% is this rampant fraud that you is worth starting threads over??

Shit, turn your sister in and that will probably go a long way to solving the problem.

You wanted the stats. 750 million is the stat. It's no less because it's one percent.

You wanted the stats. 750 million is the stat. It's no less because it's one percent.

Of course thats the point. If 1% = $750 million, then how much does the other 99% equal? C'mon....do the math. That's money that is actually going to help people who need it. So what do you want to do about the food stamp program again? Do you want to shut it down because of what 1% are doing to abuse the system. Your own link confirms that fraud isn't rampant despite what you hypocrites want us to believe.

So I ask again, what's the point of this thread?

I don't know why you (Lovebear and Koshergirl) even bother creating threads. You get destroyed each time you post because let's face it, you're just not smart enough to understand the shit you spew. When you post "evidence" that just disproves everything you stand for, that doesn't say much for your basic critical thinking and reasoning abilities, now does it?

Now I know you probably aren't able to understand that question, so I'll help you. No...it doesn't say much for you.

Actually, the thread had nothing to do with how much is lost to fraud each year.

I was simply addressing the post that asked for the numbers. I provided them. $750 million is lost to fraud in the foodstamp program alone, each year.

Any other questions you want to ask, then whine about because they're off topic?

But you really won't reach the zenith of adult conversation until you call me a ****. Go ahead, maybe you'll feel like you've achieved something.

Yeah they(Plasmaball and cuyo) love calling us females **** and bitches on this board . I guess it makes them feel more like a man to do so

So where are those stats to prove the obvious rampant abuse of our food stamp program?

Washington State 3 children 52k a year qualifies.

You do know how to work that search function dont you?

Actually, the thread had nothing to do with how much is lost to fraud each year.

I was simply addressing the post that asked for the numbers. I provided them. $750 million is lost to fraud in the foodstamp program alone, each year.

Any other questions you want to ask, then whine about because they're off topic?

So whats the point of the OP then? Cut straight to the point. Whats the point of comparing not feeding the animals with our food stamp program. Go ahead and spell it out. This should be good.

Uh, no, that's not the point of the OP. That was the answer to YOUR QUESTION. Which I think you now regret asking.

Nitwit.

So now are you asking another question?

I think I already answered it, too...the point of the thread was to illustrate the hypocrisy of progressives, who claim that people are animals and subject to their animal impulses...but that they are somehow different from animals when it comes to the food stamp program.

We've been over this already, but hey, I'm easy. I can sit and talk to retards all day long. It's all about repetition.

Isn't It Ironic? The food stamp program, part of the Department of
Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food
stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also within of the Department of
Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the
animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves
Plagiarize, much?

It's easy to tell you didn't write that yourself because it is coherent, grammatically correct, and the words are spelled properly.

If it's true, there is no telling.

I'm going to guess no.

Isn't It Ironic? The food stamp program, part of the Department of
Agriculture, is pleased to be distributing the greatest amount of food
stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the Park Service, also within of the Department of
Agriculture, asks us to "please do not feed the animals" because the
animals may grow dependent and not learn to take care of themselves

Overall, I find your comparison of Americans who are struggling in the toughest economy in 70 years to starving animals to be offensive

But it is par for the course and will gain you much praise from our rightwing posters

You guys are the ones who make the comparisons.

When you get offended is when you are asked to explain why, if you believe humans are just animals, behavior modification methods used successfully on animals won't work on humans as well?

Are we animals, or aren't we? If we aren't animals, and we deserve special treatment when it comes to feeding, shouldn't we deserve special treatment when it comes to population management as well? I mean, you're ok with slaughtering babies and old people for the good of the many....how is that ok but it's not okay to withdraw assistance to promote self sufficiency? It's for the good of the many, after all...

Sorry, but poor people are not animals to be trained to jump through hoops to win treats

Someone who professes a supposed faith in god should realize that although we may allow animals to suffer and have the weaker die out...we do not allow the same treatment of our fellow man

Overall, I find your comparison of Americans who are struggling in the toughest economy in 70 years to starving animals to be offensive

But it is par for the course and will gain you much praise from our rightwing posters

When you get offended is when you are asked to explain why, if you believe humans are just animals, behavior modification methods used successfully on animals won't work on humans as well?

Are we animals, or aren't we? If we aren't animals, and we deserve special treatment when it comes to feeding, shouldn't we deserve special treatment when it comes to population management as well? I mean, you're ok with slaughtering babies and old people for the good of the many....how is that ok but it's not okay to withdraw assistance to promote self sufficiency? It's for the good of the many, after all...

Sorry, but poor people are not animals to be trained to jump through hoops to win treats

Someone who professes a supposed faith in god should realize that although we may allow animals to suffer and have the weaker die out...we do not allow the same treatment of our fellow man

That's not what Obama's Science Czar promotes, or didn't you see the references to him in the eugenics discussion?

That's not what Obama's Science Czar promotes, or didn't you see the references to him in the eugenics discussion?

Here, I went and got it for you...

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Direct quotes from John Holdren's Ecoscience

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal
Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions
Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn't harm livestock
Page 786-7: The government could control women's reproduction by either sterilizing them or implanting mandatory long-term birth control
Page 838: The kind of people who cause "social deterioration" can be compelled to not have children
Page 838: Nothing is wrong or illegal about the government dictating family size
Page 942-3: A "Planetary Regime" should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born

There's not much difference between Obama's advisors and Chairman Mao. Some of Obama's guy's are even quick to quote some of Mao's favorite truisms.

"All power emanates from the barrel of a gun" Cass Sunstein and Anita Dunn.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. These are not the people to trust your favorite Democracy with.

Well literally we are animals according to those evil Scientists.

Well, we're not plants or minerals - though you might well be a vegetable..

I understand like usual you are too stupid to understand why the OP is moronic. You are one of those "low-rent" people.

Yeah, hand outs don't breed dependency, except when they do - which they don't, because Obama Akbar...

Your brilliance is shining like usual, Pussball....

They get them on a debit like card "To be less embarrassing for the recipient I assume". I mean, god forbid if a recipient is seen 5 years straight living on the system it should be embarrassing or anything. Back in the day being embarrassed was the incentive to not be on the shit to begin with, now they make it to where people use it like a fancy mastercard or some shit.

It doesn't work though, because when the checker says "Ma'am, I told you before, you can't buy whiskey with food stamps" everyone in line knows what the card is....

Forum List

Back