Isn't it funny....

Very pathetic indeed !

Is this the level that the party has been reduced to, where did all the JFK democrats go ?

Originally posted by eric
Very pathetic indeed !

Is this the level that the party has been reduced to, where did all the JFK democrats go ?

Hmmmmm, JFK in my opinion did one good thing and that was the Cuban Missle Crisis.

JFK in my opinion did one good thing and that was the Cuban Missle Crisis

I am republican thru and thru, and can not stand today's democratic party.

I will say though that if more democrats were like JFK the rift between the parties would not be so great. That was a different breed back then, so much so that he believed in tax cuts, a real no no today !!!

I will say though that if more democrats were like JFK the rift between the parties would not be so great. That was a different breed back then, so much so that he believed in tax cuts, a real no no today !!!

Yo eric, how old are you man? Yes, some democrats (Joe Liberman, Zell Miller) still even posses the ability to see what an anti-American, radical left, bunch of lunatics the modern demoRAT party has become. Now FDR, Truman, those were real good democrats!

God bless America and our good President!

That the demoRAT party has to hope for the deaths of Americans and disasters to win elections and further their sick political cause?

"demoRAT", very clever. The Democrats don't have to hope for deaths of Americans and disasters to defeat Bush, Bush naturally brings that to the table.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Hmmmmm, JFK in my opinion did one good thing and that was the Cuban Missle Crisis.

I guess the strong push and advocacy for civil rights just kind of sucked for you, didn't it? :rolleyes:

eric, will you nominate me to run the democratic party, please? ;)

Originally posted by MtnBiker
FDR???, what the godfather of the walefare state!

it worked for alot of years, didn't it?

I would hope you think he's more than just the founder of Social Security though. The man did see us through most of WW2 and did it very well I might add. He must have been a hell of a president to have served 3+ terms.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
it worked for alot of years, didn't it?

I would hope you think he's more than just the founder of Social Security though. The man did see us through most of WW2 and did it very well I might add. He must have been a hell of a president to have served 3+ terms.
You are very right about his governance through the War. And for that I do see FDR as more than the founder of Social Security. However I do not believe that the New Deal was a great deal for America 60 years down the road. Perhaps his ideals were highjacked, but I'm still not fond of the wellfare state.

FDR was the greatest president of the 20th century, and ranks only behind Washington and Lincoln as greatest president ever.

As for the Democratic party needing American deaths to win, it's the Democratic party that has a plan to try and stop the killing in Iraq, Bush has NO plan, NO exit strategy, and NO clue what the hell he's doing.

Also, most of the "welfare state" was created under Lyndon Johnson, not FDR.

acludem

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
"demoRAT", very clever. The Democrats don't have to hope for deaths of Americans and disasters to defeat Bush, Bush naturally brings that to the table.

Bush is a good man and he will win in November.

Originally posted by acludem
FDR was the greatest president of the 20th century, and ranks only behind Washington and Lincoln as greatest president ever.

As for the Democratic party needing American deaths to win, it's the Democratic party that has a plan to try and stop the killing in Iraq, Bush has NO plan, NO exit strategy, and NO clue what the hell he's doing.

Also, most of the "welfare state" was created under Lyndon Johnson, not FDR.

acludem

Wrong, wrong, and wrong! Kerry has no idea what to do with Iraq besides run away like a pussy, or whine to the U.N., which had also said that it doesn't want to get involved. Bush's plan so far has worked brilliantly, we are leaving on June 30th, and his competent commanders are in control of that situation. You should watch real news rather than the filth that's currently posioning your mind.

Oh please, you should watch the news. Didn't you see the story that several experts, including our own are saying Iraq won't be ready to take control on June 30th?

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Oh please, you should watch the news. Didn't you see the story that several experts, including our own are saying Iraq won't be ready to take control on June 30th?

acludem

I watch the news EVERY DAY. I believe that Iraq will be ready.

Forum List

Back