Isn't illegal immigration wonderful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at that time, but they are a constant fixture in the white house regardless of electoral outcomes.

IMG_0402.jpg

Compliments of the United States military.
Isn’t it wonderful?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. They are Lakota slaughtered by the military.

Is this current history?.....recent history?
Are you related to that jamoke that intruded upon those Covington kids in D.C.?

Not slaughtered enough, apparently. That so-called "elder" was able to accost and attempt to intimidate a kid.

No, they are hard working people who only want to work and make a better life for their families.

More than 60 arrested in Nevada ICE operation targeting criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants, and immigration fugitives
Mar 14, 2017 - Of the 61 arrested, 55 people had criminal histories, authorities said. ... in Reno during a week-long operation that targeted illegal immigrants.
Last week’s arrestees (54 men and seven women) included nationals from six countries – Mexico (45); Guatemala (6); El Salvador (3); Samoa (2); Armenia (1); Cuba (1); Honduras (1); Iran (1); and Italy (1).
Reno accounted for the largest number of arrests during the operation, but ERO personnel conducted enforcement actions in a total of 11 communities.

More than 60 arrested in Nevada ICE operation targeting criminal aliens, illegal re-entrants, and immigration fugitives

All the libs run and hide when they have to face the results of their misplaced compassion and loyalties.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back