Islam's Rules For Raping Female Slaves

Did Jesus take slaves? Did he rape them?
No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.
I'll take that as a "no."

Jesus wasn't a murdering pedophile rapist scumbag like Mohammed.

Jesus didn't exist. Mohammad did.

Yes he did, and he was a murdering pedophile rapist scumbag.
Are you trying to suggest we should be worried about all the Muslim Americans we know?

I tolerate their insanity because they keep it to themselves about as much as Christians do.

Should we ban Islam?

But I do agree we should stop importing them.

I think that we should be wary of anyone who believes in dangerous fairy tales and whose members are responsible for 99% of the world's terrorism.

We can't ban Islam no more than we can ban any other sick ideas but in a free society we should feel free to ridicule Islam and Muslims as harshly as liberals and atheists ridicule Christianity and Christians.

I would have no problem banning koran believing Muslims from being in the US. I would do the same with Mien Kampf following Nazis. I think that America should be openly hostile to Muslims and Islam.

Japan has banned Muslims and Japan has never had a Muslim terrorist attack.

54142096.jpg

The fact is, Muslims would make splendid Republicans and Republicans would make splendid Muslims. Both groups are big on violence, world domination, pedophilia, and incest.

No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.

Are you trying to suggest we should be worried about all the Muslim Americans we know?

I tolerate their insanity because they keep it to themselves about as much as Christians do.

Should we ban Islam?

Do you think Americans should have been worried about every member of the Nazi party in America during WW II?

Liberals need to wake up to a couple of things.

1. A liberal defending Islam is like a Jew defending Hitler.

2. Islam is against everything liberals claim to represent.
An athiest defending Christianity is like defending people who say their God will burn you for eternity if you don't convert. Pretty sick shit

The Bible has a lot of wiggle room and enough contradictions for liberal minded Christians to reject the horrible stuff. Then there are the early Christians who were like the liberal minded Christians of today. They were peace loving and believed in helping the poor and sick. Their Jesus is a healer and a redeemer who would be for universal health care as a right and social and economic justice. The right wing Jesus is a hater.

I'm an agnostic and probably an atheist. I can defend Christianity as a philosophy because it does have some redeeming values. Islam has no redeeming values and unlike Jesus, Mohammad really did exist. Mohammad was very familiar with the legend of Jesus and Mohammad, like Joseph Smith saw how easily people could be conned and intimidated. Mohammad was a gangster and a pervert.
So I'm not the only one who gets it.

Didn't Joseph Smith try to get polygamy put into Mormonism? These guys are genius.

I wish I was charismatic enough to start a new religion.

My religion would admit God never visited it. It would be for people who just can't believe there is no creator and choose to believe and the way they worship it is by doing good. Atheist are welcome and debate is encouraged and doubt doesn't matter because gods bigger than that.

For a long time Mormonism allowed polygamy. Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were both polygamists and pedophile.

Some sects of Mormonism still practice polygamy and pedophilia.

Mormonism banned non Whites up until the 1970's. It's a very ugly religion. Bothe Joseph Smith and Mohammad were con artists.

Should we ban Islam?

Do you think Americans should have been worried about every member of the Nazi party in America during WW II?
Was Mohammad Ali a nazi?

You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.

I can't think of anything more evil than burning and torturing someone for all of eternity.

Even if Mohammad raped every woman he saw at least their suffering eventually ended.

Jesus may have been real nice but his father is a very cruel evil sadistic ruler.
You clearly need to read up on Islamic hell, where people have there skin burned and flailed off, only for it to be grown back and flailed and burned off again, FOR ETERNITY.

You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.

I can't think of anything more evil than burning and torturing someone for all of eternity.

Even if Mohammad raped every woman he saw at least their suffering eventually ended.

Jesus may have been real nice but his father is a very cruel evil sadistic ruler.
Where do you think the women Mohammed raped ended up? IN HELL you eejit. Punished in this world and the next for eternity for DOING no wrong.

Should we ban Islam?

Was Mohammad Ali a nazi?
He was a Muslim, which means he believed in an ideology hostile to Western civilization.

Should we ban Islam?

Absolutely.

When the US interned the Japanese Americans it seemed like the right thing to do at the time and it may have kept some of them safe from reprisals. The interned Japanese Americans should have been compensated.

The Japanese in Japan were very brutal but 2 nukes changed their attitude and Westernized them.

Should we ban Islam?

Was Mohammad Ali a nazi?

Mohammad Ali said some very racist things about Smokin Joe Frazier. I never heard Joe Frazier say anything racist.

Religion is not an excuse to violate someones right.

You can argue that it is no different than any other religion

But no truly civilize human can condone some of the violent acts that members of and to a degree, some of the more backwoods tribe found in the ME do in the name of their religion.

Too many of them are living in the Stone ages. You could probably teach their children the difference, but the adults, especially the men, are well programmed into their way.

And Obama want to take some of these people as refugees? Have you not seen what they are doing in Europe? Do you not know how fanatical we Americans can be? Are liberals insane, or are they just stupid?

But no truly civilize human can condone some of the violent acts that members of and to a degree, some of the more backwoods tribe found in the ME do in the name of their religion.

Too many of them are living in the Stone ages. You could probably teach their children the difference, but the adults, especially the men, are well programmed into their way.

And Obama want to take some of these people as refugees? Have you not seen what they are doing in Europe? Do you not know how fanatical we Americans can be? Are liberals insane, or are they just stupid?

I'm on the fence about the refugees. There are refugees from Iraq but many of them are Christians who were terrorized after the fall of Saddam.

I think we can take them in in dribs and drabs and never let more than a few families settle in the same areas. I would also give priority to women with children.

If we invade the Middle East again it should be a rescue mission. Get the women and children away from these animals. Practically speaking if we use violence wh should target clerics and other males. You'd think that the American feminist would be all for the killing of Muslim males but sadly the are too busy hating men to care about the plight of women in the Middle East.

True Americans don't want religions to have rights or protection. Protection and rights are for people not dogmas. Muslims could care less about the rights of people and that is why they are unfit to be Americans.

Where do you think the women Mohammed raped ended up? IN HELL you eejit. Punished in this world and the next for eternity for DOING no wrong.
We get punished for eternity just for not believing an unbelievable story. He is truly a sick fuck.

Should we ban Islam?

Was Mohammad Ali a nazi?
He was a Muslim, which means he believed in an ideology hostile to Western civilization.
That's because Western civilization was hostile towards him

We get punished for eternity just for not believing an unbelievable story. He is truly a sick fuck.

So you think imaginary punishment is worse than real torture, rape, murder and genocide?

Should we ban Islam?

Was Mohammad Ali a nazi?
Are you kidding? Western civilization worshiped him. He was a hero to millions of children. He got paid millions for fighting in the ring.

Michigan Republicans are bringing them in too. Just because they aren't down south don't mean it ain't happening up north

Should we ban Islam?

Was Mohammad Ali a nazi?
Are you kidding? Western civilization worshiped him. He was a hero to millions of children. He got paid millions for fighting in the ring.
Sounds like Obama. Don't forget not all the west loved Ali.

Luckily America is more liberal than you think.

Did you ever hear the story after he won his gold medal came back to America and 3 whites got out of the car pointed a gun at him and called him the N word? That's when he threw his metal over the bridge and into the water

So you think imaginary punishment is worse than real torture, rape, murder and genocide?
I told you Christianity is 500 years ahead of Islam. Christianity is a much better fairytale but only for believers.

Christians at least let God sort us out.

Are these people true muslims if they are not obeying these rules?

Since all religion is made up by humans, who's to say whether or not they are true Muslims?

Are you a true Christian if you use artificial birth control? Are you a true Christian if you don't tithe to a church? Are you a true Christian if you're pro-choice on abortion? Are you a true Christian if you don't believe the creation story in Genesis is accurate?

Forum List

Back