Islam's Rules For Raping Female Slaves

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
Mohammad, the founder of Islam and who Muslims proclaim was a perfect man owned many slave girls and he had over 20 wives. Mohammad and his gang of perverts developed rules for how they would rape captured women and little girls.

Apparently America's feminists are fine with this because we haven't heard a peep from any of them. Perhaps the American feminist has no fear of being raped. Muslims will fuck goats but even they have standards.

feminism%2Bugly.png

See what I mean?

What a stupid fucking post. I demand 15 seconds of my life back.

Last edited:
Lots of polygamy in the bible. Does Abraham bother you too?

Mohammad, the founder of Islam and who Muslims proclaim was a perfect man owned many slave girls and he had over 20 wives. Mohammad and his gang of perverts developed rules for how they would rape captured women and little girls.

Apparently America's feminists are fine with this because we haven't heard a peep from any of them. Perhaps the American feminist has no fear of being raped. Muslims will fuck goats but even they have standards.

feminism%2Bugly.png

See what I mean?

Seems to be just like the conservative slave owners in early America.

feminism%2Bugly.png

See what I mean?

Seems to be just like the conservative slave owners in early America.

Good point!

feminism%2Bugly.png

See what I mean?

Don't like women much, do you

feminism%2Bugly.png

See what I mean?

50 shades of ghey.

feminism%2Bugly.png

See what I mean?

And how did your pea brain surmise that bit of mental retardation? If you are referring to feminist as women you are sadly mistaken. Feminists call their fat ugly selves womyn.

I'm very uncomfortable to find out that I might be breaking the rules for slave raping.

Look. I was willing to look the other way on the whole slave ownership . But when you add the raping !!!! Now it's gone to far !!!

feminism%2Bugly.png

See what I mean?

And how did your pea brain surmise that bit of mental retardation? If you are referring to feminist as women you are sadly mistaken. Feminists call their fat ugly selves womyn.

You just keep telling yourself that .
Fact is this thread you started is smoking gun proof you don't like women.

Forum List

Back