Islamists burn Buddhist Temples over FB picture

Most of the Islamic world is modernized. And your religion says you're supposed to follow Moses law. That's not to be changed. You are dismissing Gods laws. He never said you can stop following. So in other words you're not following Christianity and just declare yourself a atheist. And you have absolutely no facts to back it up. Some of those things happen and they are rare. Also the Islamic world is huge so there is more of a tendency for things to happen. Christians aren't Christians they are secular western countries. So you still can't compare them.

Actually, no, our religion says that we don't have to follow the Law of Moses because it was fulfilled with the Atonement.

We are commanded to follow the Gospel, not the law.

I thought the testament says to follow Moses law? Then what law do Christians follow?
God knows man on his own can not follow the law and be righteous enough to enter heaven. That is why he sent Jesus to provide a way. God also gave mankind free will, it is our choice. I choose to follow Christ and pray, yes I do, for you and others to one day find him.

Actually, no, our religion says that we don't have to follow the Law of Moses because it was fulfilled with the Atonement.

I thought the testament says to follow Moses law? Then what law do Christians follow?
God knows man on his own can not follow the law and be righteous enough to enter heaven. That is why he sent Jesus to provide a way. God also gave mankind free will, it is our choice. I choose to follow Christ and pray, yes I do, for you and others to one day find him.

There are people capable of following the laws...like Jesus, Moses, Abraham, etc....and many or their followers. I know people who can follow the laws. You need the passion and complete belief to do it for God. A lot of people can follow the laws. That doesn't make them perfect but religious laws aren't that hard.

Most of the Islamic world is modernized. And your religion says you're supposed to follow Moses law. That's not to be changed. You are dismissing Gods laws. He never said you can stop following. So in other words you're not following Christianity and just declare yourself a atheist. And you have absolutely no facts to back it up. Some of those things happen and they are rare. Also the Islamic world is huge so there is more of a tendency for things to happen. Christians aren't Christians they are secular western countries. So you still can't compare them.

We are supposed to follow the Spirit. We are supposed to obey the Sermon on the Mount and every word that proceeds forth from the mouth of God.

Unfortunately, many of us do not. Many are called, but few are chosen. They have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

If I may ask, have you read the New Testament through?

Don't trifle with the commands of We the People, Avatar, anymore than the commands of your faith (Mosiah 2:9). Yes, government, whether theocratic or democratic, operates as a community for the good of the individual. The Libertarian ideal is the ideal of failure.

Im not a libertarian. Im an american.

We are supposed to follow the Spirit. We are supposed to obey the Sermon on the Mount and every word that proceeds forth from the mouth of God.

Unfortunately, many of us do not. Many are called, but few are chosen. They have a form of godliness, but deny the power thereof.

If I may ask, have you read the New Testament through?

No I haven't. I have a Arabic copy from an Iraqi Christian. Just to look through and read a bit but I haven't read it

You are now a fibbing American, who is a libertarian. When you preach Skousenism or Bircherism or Avatarism, you are preaching a wack form of libertarianism that is completely unAmerican.

You are now a fibbing American, who is a libertarian. When you preach Skousenism or Bircherism or Avatarism, you are preaching a wack form of libertarianism that is completely unAmerican.

I am not a libertarians. I have some libertarian leanings, but if i was to label myself, Id label myself a conservative.

No I haven't. I have a Arabic copy from an Iraqi Christian. Just to look through and read a bit but I haven't read it

Read it sometime. I think it's always good to read whatever we can.

I'm still trying to finish the Koran. It's hard to read in Arabic. Once I'm done ill read some others for the purpose of understanding Jews and Christians laws and views, etc.etc. And I won't stop there with the Koran I'm gonna keep reciting it in my prayers and in my time of this short life God gave us and I will respect my religion and duty

Last edited:

I'm still trying to finish the Koran. It's hard to read in Arabic. Once I'm done ill read some others for the purpose of understanding Jews and Christians laws and views, etc.etc. And I won't stop there with the Koran I'm gonna keep reciting it in my prayers and in my time of this short life God gave us and I will respect my religion and duty

I wouldn't expect you to.

Expect me to what?

Expect me to what?

Stop there with the Koran.

If you quack, fly, waddle, and swim like a duck, you are not an eagle, though you call yourself one.

You talk like a libertarian.

I am not a libertarians. I have some libertarian leanings, but if i was to label myself, Id label myself a conservative.

Christians are supposed to follow Moses law.

The exact opposite is true.
We are under a completely different covenant than the Jews.
The Age of the Law ended with Christ and the Age of the Gentiles began. Each age lasting approx. 2,000 years.
The Mosaic Law was for several purposes. One purpose was to show the Jewish people that you cannot work your way to Heaven. You can't be good enough to remove the blood issue of sin.

Christians follow Christ, not Moses. :eusa_angel:

If you're a Christian you have to believe in Moses and support what he did. Am I right? And how exactly do you get to heaven? You just get there? That's ludicrous

All I have to believe is what the Bible tells me about Moses. God didn't always support Moses' actions, but He sure did love and protect Moses.
Christian's link to the Jews is that we believe that the God of the Torah is the same God that gave us Christ.

Mosaic Laws such as blood sacrifice, were a temporary covering of sin which provided the Rabbinical priest access to the Holy of Holies once a year. When Christ died, He sprinkled His own pure blood on that alter, and covered sin permanently, and gave us all direct access to the father.
And that is the way to Heaven for every man. Sin is a blood issue, like sepsis. We can't do a thing to get rid of it and God can't look upon it, which is why we believe that the blood of Christ washes us clean. < that belief and none other is the only way to Heaven.

For you, accepting the gift Jesus gave you should be as easy for you as loving your brother by a different mother. That's all.

The Irish Ram is a far right conservative literalist Christian.

Filter everything he writes through that prism.

Becauseyoudon'tknow : Christianity started with Christ - love thy enemy etc. etc. You muslims beleve in the koran - it is a fucking hate book! You want to convert the word through terror; you have no respect for life or anyone elses beliefs. You keep pushing Islam - the enemy to all others. You don't get it - we hate Islam; it is bane!

Sometimes we learn by peoples actions , im not sure what to make of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjFSi1AZTq8&feature=player_embedded]NYC Muslim Day Parade 2012 - Hate On Parade - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back